WVU ColiseumWest Virginia Mountaineers
Monongahela Blvd & Patteson Dr, Morgantown, WV, 26506
The WVU Coliseum is home to the West Virginia University's NCAA Basketball, gymnastics, and volleyball teams, the Mountaineers. The stadium opened in 1970 after nearly two years of construction with initial construction costs of about $10.4 million. The stadium is located in Morgantown West Virginia and the arena is indoors and uses a hardwood surface for the basketball court. The stadium can seat up to 14,000 people and has a scoreboard that is hung above the center of the basketball court. There are also restrooms and concessions available on site for guests. The facility also has offices, lecture halls, locker rooms, and racquetball courts.
02-09-2016 Tue Hi 31°F
02-10-2016 Wed Hi 24°F
02-11-2016 Thu Hi 21°F
02-12-2016 Fri Hi 28°F
Lo 9°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Beside the Team Shop, adjacent to the Blue Gate
Nearby Coliseum - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Red, Blue, Green and Gold Gates
- Green Gate, Room 168
- Adjacent to the Blue Gate
- WVUSports.com Featured Content
- WVU Ranks No. 1 in CRCA Poll
- Two Top 10 Teams to Battle Tonight in Lawrence
- No. 24 WVU-Iowa State Meet First Time This Season
- Mountaineers Rank No. 24 Nationally
- Signing Day Leftovers
- DeAngelo Named Student-Athlete of the Week
- Women's Hoops Returns to AP Poll at No. 24
- Wearing the Jersey: Nathan Adrian
- Paige Earns Second Big 12 Honor
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. 12x12x12 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)