WVU ColiseumWest Virginia Mountaineers
Monongahela Blvd & Patteson Dr, Morgantown, WV, 26506
The WVU Coliseum is home to the West Virginia University's NCAA Basketball, gymnastics, and volleyball teams, the Mountaineers. The stadium opened in 1970 after nearly two years of construction with initial construction costs of about $10.4 million. The stadium is located in Morgantown West Virginia and the arena is indoors and uses a hardwood surface for the basketball court. The stadium can seat up to 14,000 people and has a scoreboard that is hung above the center of the basketball court. There are also restrooms and concessions available on site for guests. The facility also has offices, lecture halls, locker rooms, and racquetball courts.
04-26-2015 Sun Hi 59°F
04-27-2015 Mon Hi 53°F
04-28-2015 Tue Hi 64°F
04-29-2015 Wed Hi 64°F
Lo 48°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Beside the Team Shop, adjacent to the Blue Gate
Nearby Coliseum - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Red, Blue, Green and Gold Gates
- Green Gate, Room 168
- Adjacent to the Blue Gate
- WVUSports.com Featured Content
- Baseball Adds Game at Radford on Wednesday
- Women's Soccer Scores Spring Finale Win
- Defense Controls Gold-Blue Game
- Baseball Drops Series with Saturday Loss to Kansas
- Gold-Blue Game Meaningful for Seiders
- Baseball Drops Close Contest with Kansas
- WVU DMR Team Takes First at Penn Relays
- Saturday's Baseball Game Time Moved Up
- Women's Soccer Prepped for Spring Finale
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. 12x12x12 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)