WVU ColiseumWest Virginia Mountaineers
Monongahela Blvd & Patteson Dr, Morgantown, WV, 26506
The WVU Coliseum is home to the West Virginia University's NCAA Basketball, gymnastics, and volleyball teams, the Mountaineers. The stadium opened in 1970 after nearly two years of construction with initial construction costs of about $10.4 million. The stadium is located in Morgantown West Virginia and the arena is indoors and uses a hardwood surface for the basketball court. The stadium can seat up to 14,000 people and has a scoreboard that is hung above the center of the basketball court. There are also restrooms and concessions available on site for guests. The facility also has offices, lecture halls, locker rooms, and racquetball courts.
09-26-2016 Mon Hi 83°F
09-27-2016 Tue Hi 70°F
09-28-2016 Wed Hi 75°F
09-29-2016 Thu Hi 66°F
Lo 56°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Beside the Team Shop, adjacent to the Blue Gate
Nearby Coliseum - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Red, Blue, Green and Gold Gates
- Green Gate, Room 168
- Adjacent to the Blue Gate
- WVUSports.com Featured Content
- Santos and Kaleiohi Named Athletes of the Week
- Gold-Blue Debut Set for Wheeling
- Caffrey Tabbed Big 12 Co-Rookie of the Week
- Football Notebook: K-State is Looming
- WVU Debuts at No. 12 in First NCAA RPI
- First Day Canceled at Primland Invite
- Mountaineers Move to No. 3
- Football Award Winners for the BYU Game
- WVU Closes Out Play at Little Rock Classic
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. 12x12x12 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)