WVU ColiseumWest Virginia Mountaineers
Monongahela Blvd & Patteson Dr, Morgantown, WV, 26506
The WVU Coliseum is home to the West Virginia University's NCAA Basketball, gymnastics, and volleyball teams, the Mountaineers. The stadium opened in 1970 after nearly two years of construction with initial construction costs of about $10.4 million. The stadium is located in Morgantown West Virginia and the arena is indoors and uses a hardwood surface for the basketball court. The stadium can seat up to 14,000 people and has a scoreboard that is hung above the center of the basketball court. There are also restrooms and concessions available on site for guests. The facility also has offices, lecture halls, locker rooms, and racquetball courts.
07-26-2014 Sat Hi 89°F
07-27-2014 Sun Hi 83°F
07-28-2014 Mon Hi 67°F
07-29-2014 Tue Hi 77°F
Lo 53°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Beside the Team Shop, adjacent to the Blue Gate
Nearby Coliseum - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Red, Blue, Green and Gold Gates
- Green Gate, Room 168
- Adjacent to the Blue Gate
- WVUSports.com Featured Content
- Watch Dana Holgorsen - Big 12 Media Day Interview
- Marable Qualifies for U.S. World Team
- McBroom Named to Northwest League All-Star Team
- New Ballpark Construction Update
- Forsey Posts Top 10 Finish at World Championships
- WVU's White Much Wiser in '14
- Tennis Announces Two Additions to 2014-15 Roster
- Watch Nick O'Toole - Big 12 Media Day
- Hammond Set for Commonwealth Games
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. 12x12x12 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)