WVU ColiseumWest Virginia Mountaineers
Monongahela Blvd & Patteson Dr, Morgantown, WV, 26506
The WVU Coliseum is home to the West Virginia University's NCAA Basketball, gymnastics, and volleyball teams, the Mountaineers. The stadium opened in 1970 after nearly two years of construction with initial construction costs of about $10.4 million. The stadium is located in Morgantown West Virginia and the arena is indoors and uses a hardwood surface for the basketball court. The stadium can seat up to 14,000 people and has a scoreboard that is hung above the center of the basketball court. There are also restrooms and concessions available on site for guests. The facility also has offices, lecture halls, locker rooms, and racquetball courts.
01-26-2015 Mon Hi 38°F
01-27-2015 Tue Hi 26°F
01-28-2015 Wed Hi 25°F
01-29-2015 Thu Hi 35°F
Lo 27°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Beside the Team Shop, adjacent to the Blue Gate
Nearby Coliseum - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Red, Blue, Green and Gold Gates
- Green Gate, Room 168
- Adjacent to the Blue Gate
- WVUSports.com Featured Content
- Gymnastics Scores Season High in Home Opener
- Monongalia County Ballpark Update
- Carter's FTs Lift WVU in OT
- Women's Swimming Narrowly Falls at Iowa State
- WVU Falters in Second Half at Kansas
- McBeam Leads Track at YSU College Invite
- Staten Candidate for Senior CLASS Award
- Huggins: WVU Still Lacking Consistency
- Gymnastics Opens Home, Big 12 Seasons
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. 12x12x12 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)