WVU ColiseumWest Virginia Mountaineers
Monongahela Blvd & Patteson Dr, Morgantown, WV, 26506
The WVU Coliseum is home to the West Virginia University's NCAA Basketball, gymnastics, and volleyball teams, the Mountaineers. The stadium opened in 1970 after nearly two years of construction with initial construction costs of about $10.4 million. The stadium is located in Morgantown West Virginia and the arena is indoors and uses a hardwood surface for the basketball court. The stadium can seat up to 14,000 people and has a scoreboard that is hung above the center of the basketball court. There are also restrooms and concessions available on site for guests. The facility also has offices, lecture halls, locker rooms, and racquetball courts.
11-01-2014 Sat Hi 43°F
11-02-2014 Sun Hi 41°F
11-03-2014 Mon Hi 52°F
11-04-2014 Tue Hi 64°F
Lo 45°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Beside the Team Shop, adjacent to the Blue Gate
Nearby Coliseum - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Red, Blue, Green and Gold Gates
- Green Gate, Room 168
- Adjacent to the Blue Gate
- WVUSports.com Featured Content
- Countdown to Kickoff
- No. 8 WSoc Nets Win in Regular-Season Finale
- WVU Topples Wheeling Jesuit in Exhibition Game
- Tennis Completes Day One of Competition
- Football Friday, presented by WV Lottery
- Rowing Travels to Head of the Occoquan
- Mountaineers Set for No. 25 Oklahoma
- Men's Soccer Hosts Buffalo on Senior Day
- The Big 12 is the Big Time
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. 12x12x12 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)