Volcanoes StadiumSalem-Keizer Volcanoes
Volcanoes Stadium is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Keizer, Oregon. The ballpark is home to the Salem-Keizer Volcanoes minor league baseball team, a Class-A affiliate of the San Francisco Giants. The stadium opened in 1997 and has a capacity of 4,250 people.
- Volcanoes Stadium
6700 Field of Dreams Way Keizer, OR 97307
Call at (503) 390-2225
- Salm-Keizer Volcanoes
- Left-Center Fiel
On-site - General
- $3.00/$6.00 R.V.
- Can't see the event you are searching for?
- 11 stands throughout the Stadium
- Volcanoes Named 50th Anniversary Vietnam War Commemorative Partner
- Volcanoes Stadium Earns High Ranking
- Hawks take game one 3-0, Volcanoes on the ropes
- Emeralds sent packing with 6-4 Volcanoes win
- 15-1 win over Emeralds clinches second half title for Volcanoes
- Volcanoes move to 10-0 against Ems with 7-1 win
- Volcanoes take series with 10-6 win over Hawks
- Timely hitting forces rubber match, Volcanoes beat Hawks 10-8
- Hawks' homers power another win, 10-6
- Volcanoes move to 9-0 against Ems, take doubleheader