US Airways CenterPhoenix Suns
US Airways Center (The Purple Palace, The Snake Pit) is a sports and entertainment arena that hosts the Phoenix Suns of the NBA, the Phoenix Mercury of the WNBA and the Arizona Rattlers of the Arena Football League. US Airways Center was America West Arena until 2005 when the arena’s sponsor, America West, merged with US Airways. The name officially changed to US Airways Center in 2006. US Airways Center is located near Chase Field, home of the Arizona Diamondbacks, in downtown Phoenix, AR.
- US Airways Center
201 East Jefferson St Phoenix, AZ 85004
Call at (602) 379-2000
- City of Phoenix
- Ellerbe Becket
- US Airways
- America West Arena
- 3 on Main Concourse
Attached parking garage - Garage
- 12/06 Toronto Raptors at Phoenix Suns
- 12/10 Phoenix Suns at Los Angeles Lakers
- 12/13 Sacramento Kings at Phoenix Suns
- 12/15 Golden State Warriors at Phoenix Suns
- 12/18 San Antonio Spurs at Phoenix Suns
- 12/20 Phoenix Suns at Denver Nuggets
- 12/21 Dallas Mavericks at Phoenix Suns
- 12/23 Los Angeles Lakers at Phoenix Suns
- 12/27 Phoenix Suns at Golden State Warriors
- 12/28 Philadelphia 76ers at Phoenix Suns
- Throughout facility
- Main Concourse
- Main Concourse behind section 120
- Main Concourse behind section 119
- Jeff Hornacek and the Use of Sports Psychology
- Tucker's Defense Leads Suns Past Rockets
- Suns Retorter: Can't Avoid BS on Suns Bandwagon
- Defense Faces Stiff Test Against Rockets
- Suns Unable to Shoot Past Grizzlies
- Victims of Brutal West Meet in Memphis
- Suns Readjusting to Life with Healthy Roster
- Suns Not Satisfied Despite Solid Start
- Defense Falters in Home Loss to Jazz
- Strikeout Over Jazz Would Cap Solid Month for Suns
- Must have ticket scanned.
- Limited number of designated areas.
Browse Fan Reviews
Hyatt Regency Phoenix122 North 2nd St, Phoenix, AZ, 85004
Phone no: 602-252-1234
In the heart of downtown, 3 miles from Sky Harbor Int'l Airport. Steps from Arizona's major corporate, legal, and government offices. Walk to Chase Field, home of 2001 world Champion Arizona Diamondbacks; US Airways Arena; and Arizona's most important the
Wyndham Phoenix50 East Adams Street, Phoenix, AZ, 85004
Phone no: 602-333-0000
The Wyndham Phoenix hotel is where boutique-hotel ambiance meets a downtown address. Perhaps best of all, we're right in the center of Phoenix, and all it has to offer.
Hotel San Carlos202 North Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ, 85004
Phone no: 602-253-4121
The Hotel San Carlos is Phoenix's only historic boutique hotel and has been in continuous operation since 1928. Each of our 128 guest hotel rooms has been individually decorated, and the history of Phoenix Arizona awaits you at every turn.
Hanny's40 N 1st St, Phoenix, AZ, 85004
Phone no: 602-252-2285
Hanny’s is recognized as the best International Style commercial building in Phoenix, and possibly in Arizona. The building itself recognized the city’s entry into the modern post World War II commercial era and significantly influenced commercial buildin
Alice Cooper'sTown101 E Jackson St, Phoenix, AZ, 85004
Phone no: 602-253-7337
Alice Cooperstown is "Where Jocks and Rock Meet"! Alice Cooperstown is a one-of-a-kind Sports Bar located on the edge of the "Entertainment District" in downtown Phoenix, AZ.
Kincaid's2 S 3rd St, Phoenix, AZ, 85004
Phone no: 602-340-0000
Whether it's game day or opera night, Kincaid's caters to all downtown crowds with its lively bar scene, romantic view and quality chops and seafood.