United CenterChicago Bulls
Located in Chicago, IL the United Center (The UC, The Madhouse on Madison, The House That Jordan Built) is home to the Chicago Blackhawks of the NHL and the Chicago Bulls of the NBA. The indoor arena is sponsored by United Airlines and is the precursor to the indoor Chicago Stadium. The original Madhouse on Madison was torn down after construction was complete for the United Center in 1994. A statue of various Blackhawks players is located to the north on Madison Street and a statue of Michael Jordan is located on the east side of the stadium.
- United Center
1901 W. Madison St Chicago, IL 60612
Call at (312) 455-4500
- Rocky Wirtz & Jerry Reinsdorf
- United Airlines
- Next to Gates 3 and 7
- Section 117
- Gate 4 Box Office Lobby
- Lexus Club Level at Section 221
- 300 Level across from Section 319
Adjacent to facility - General/Suit
Lot B - RV
- 46 Stands throughout the facility
Iron Works Bar & Grill
- Across from Section 309
Joe Cuervo Cantina
- Across from Section 103
- Gates 2 and 6, Lexus Club Level Section 221, and 300 Level across from Section 325
- Shaw set to bring 'tons of energy' in Blackhawks return
- Penalty killing's killing Hawks
- Pistons pummel Bulls 92-75
- Bulls' Rose vows strong comeback
- Bulls romp over Heat
- Hawks trade former first-round pick Beach
- James brings hot act to United Center
- Thursday's matchup: Heat at Bulls
- Decision time nears for U.S. Olympic roster
- Suddenly, breaks going against Hawks
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Designated areas outside of Gate 7. Must have your ticket scanned for a pass out.
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No flash. No video.
- Permitted. Must be checked in at Guest Services.
Chicago Marriott At Medical District/UIC625 South Ashland Avenue, Chicago, IL, 60607
Phone no: 312-491-1234
Our $5 million transformation of the Chicago Marriott at Medical District/UIC hotel near Union Station was designed to provide the ultimate guest experience. The atmosphere is both stimulating and comfortable.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Chicago-Downtown506 West Harrison St, Chicago, IL, 60607
Phone no: 312-957-9100
Downtown Chicago Hotel Near Willis Tower Welcome to the Holiday InnÂ® & Suites Chicago - Downtown, conveniently located near The Loop, as well as prominent area attractions.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago DowntownOne South Franklin, Chicago, IL, 60606
Phone no: 312-558-1020
The all-new La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown offers convenient access to popular Chicago attractions in addition to upscale services that will keep you refreshed and productive.
Carmichael's Chicago Steakhouse1052 W. Monroe St., Chicago, IL, 60607
Phone no: 312-433-0025
The look here is old-time Chicago oak and brass, black-and-white photographs, and waiters dressed in suspenders and shirtsleeve gartersâ€”though the true vintage is late 1990s.
Sushi Wabi842 W. Randolph , Chicago, IL, 60607
Phone no: 312-563-1224
You will feel the wabi aesthetic in everything when visiting sushi wabi. It's in the music, the room design, the lighting, the service, and in the artfully prepared sushi. Sushi Wabi is proud of its non-materialistic and simple approach to dining.
West Town Tavern1329 W. Chicago Ave., Chicago, IL, 60622
Phone no: 312-666-6175
While it's a little off the beaten path, trust your cabbie to get you here. The handsome wood bar and brick walls may be tavern staples, but the open kitchen and oversize dining-room mirror promise more than cheeseburgers.