United CenterChicago Bulls
1901 W. Madison St, Chicago, IL, 60612
Located in Chicago, IL the United Center (The UC, The Madhouse on Madison, The House That Jordan Built) is home to the Chicago Blackhawks of the NHL and the Chicago Bulls of the NBA. The indoor arena is sponsored by United Airlines and is the precursor to the indoor Chicago Stadium. The original Madhouse on Madison was torn down after construction was complete for the United Center in 1994. A statue of various Blackhawks players is located to the north on Madison Street and a statue of Michael Jordan is located on the east side of the stadium.
05-23-2015 Sat Hi 76°F
05-24-2015 Sun Hi 73°F
05-25-2015 Mon Hi 77°F
05-26-2015 Tue Hi 79°F
Lo 66°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Section 117
- Gate 4 Box Office Lobby
- Lexus Club Level at Section 221
- 300 Level across from Section 319
Adjacent to facility - General/Suit
Lot B - RV
- NCAA Mens Midwest Regionals - Session 1 Event Date Time: 03/25/2016 12:00PM
- NCAA Mens Midwest Regionals - All Sessions Event Date Time: 03/25/2016 TBA
- NCAA Mens Midwest Regionals - Session 2 Event Date Time: 03/27/2016 6:00PM
- NHL Playoffs Rd 3 Game 6 - Anaheim Ducks at Chicago Blackhawks - HG 3 (If Necessary) Event Date Time: 05/27/2015 7:00PM
- Drake Event Date Time: 05/29/2015 7:30PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- 46 Stands throughout the facility
Iron Works Bar & Grill
- Across from Section 309
Joe Cuervo Cantina
- Across from Section 103
- Gates 2 and 6, Lexus Club Level Section 221, and 300 Level across from Section 325
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Designated areas outside of Gate 7. Must have your ticket scanned for a pass out.
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No flash. No video.
- Permitted. Must be checked in at Guest Services.
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)