U.S. Cellular FieldChicago White Sox
MLB Ballpark Apps Are Getting More Personalized
Posted May 1, 2015Michele Fuller - Sport Techie - With t...Read More...
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
When it was completed in 1991, the new Comiskey park was the first major sporting facility built in Chicago since Chicago Stadium in 1929. It was the last stadium built before the new wave of “retro” stadiums began taking shape in MLB.
- Behind Home Plate on the Main and Upper Levels
- Center Field on the Main Level
- Outside the Miller Lite Bullpen Sports Bar
- Outside the ballpark at Gate 4
On-site - General
- $23 for cars, minivans, and motorcycles
- Permitted in Lots A-G and L. Must have water to extinguish flames.
- No event is scheduled here.
Standard & Specialty Concessions
- Throughout the concourse
- Each level of the ballpark, behind Home Plate
Majestic Gift Shop
- Main and upper levels, between Home Plate and Center Field
- Rodon tips cap to Ortiz after tough loss
- Abreu's early homer can't hold off Red Sox
- Danks has no hard feelings for White Sox
- VOTE NOW: Cast this summer's starring roles
- Johnson gets call for rubber match with Red Sox
- Fulmer settling in at Double-A, won't be rushed
- Cooper hopes fresh start helps Danks
- Hit in 57 games, win $5.6 million
- White Sox Top 30 Prospects list
- Quintana quiets Red Sox as Abreu stays hot
MLB Ballpark Apps Are Getting More Personalized2015-05-01 15:06:54
Michele Fuller - Sport Techie -
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No gameplay footage.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be small and soft-sided.
- Permitted. Must be a factory sealed, clear plastic bottle. 1 lit
- Permitted. Must be in a small clear plastic bag.
- Permitted. Must fold.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.