U.S. Cellular FieldChicago White Sox
U.S. Cellular Field is the home to Major League Baseball’s Chicago White Sox. Formerly known as Comiskey Park, the stadium is owned by the Illinois Sports Authority and operated by the White Sox. The park opened in 1991, after the White Sox had spent the previous 81 years at the original Comiskey Park. U.S. Cellular bought the naming rights to the field in 2003. The stadium is located just across the street from the original Comiskey Park location. The ballpark features a fan deck atop the center field concession stands that offers a view of the playing field. The center field exploding scoreboard and arched windows are carry-overs from the old Comiskey Park Design.
12-18-2014 Thu Hi 31°F
12-19-2014 Fri Hi 35°F
12-20-2014 Sat Hi 37°F
12-21-2014 Sun Hi 37°F
Lo 34°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
When it was completed in 1991, the new Comiskey park was the first major sporting facility built in Chicago since Chicago Stadium in 1929. It was the last stadium built before the new wave of “retro” stadiums began taking shape in MLB.
- Behind Home Plate on the Main and Upper Levels
- Center Field on the Main Level
- Outside the Miller Lite Bullpen Sports Bar
- Outside the ballpark at Gate 4
On-site - General
- $23 for cars, minivans, and motorcycles
- Permitted in Lots A-G and L. Must have water to extinguish flames.
- No event is scheduled here.
Standard & Specialty Concessions
- Throughout the concourse
- Each level of the ballpark, behind Home Plate
Majestic Gift Shop
- Main and upper levels, between Home Plate and Center Field
- Kottaras to join White Sox with Minor League deal
- Loss of Draft picks viewed as good trade for White Sox
- Windy City revival: Cubs, White Sox revamped for '15
- AL Central looking like one powerhouse division
- Samardzija, Lester are right fits in Windy City
- Wave of enthusiasm fuels White Sox momentum
- White Sox, Penny reportedly agree to Minors deal
- White Sox unveil Samardzija, Robertson, Melky
- White Sox reshaping began with Avisail deal
- Offseason of major upgrades for White Sox
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No gameplay footage.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be small and soft-sided.
- Permitted. Must be a factory sealed, clear plastic bottle. 1 lit
- Permitted. Must be in a small clear plastic bag.
- Permitted. Must fold.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.