The Palace of Auburn HillsDetroit Pistons
6 Championship Dr, Auburn Hills, MI, 48326
The Palace of Auburn Hills is called the Palace by many and is home to the NBA's Detroit Pistons. The facility opened in 1988 and had construction costs of $70 million. The Palace has a really cool feature with its address being that each time a basketball tenant at The Palace wins a championship it changes its address. The Palace was the home to the WNBA Detroit Shock until 2009. The Palace has hosted several large concerts such as Michael Jackson, The Cure, and Madonna. In 204 there was a large fight that took place in the stands at a Pistons/Pacers game leading to multiple arrests. The fight also happened on the court and nine players were suspended. The Palace originally had 180 luxury suites but added 13 more, 5 of which are underground.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Sections 104 and 117
- $10.00/car, $20.00/limo, $40.00/RV
- No event is scheduled here.
- Base of the Hill above the East Entrance in the Main Plaza
- Main Plaza by the East Entrance
- Ode to Rip, who filled his role as well as anyone to wear a Pistons jersey
- Pistons hit a home stretch fraught with schedule challenges
- Detroit Pistons And Henry Ford Health System Announce State-Of-The-Art Training, Rehabilitation And Sports Medicine Complex
- After SVG stays the course at trade deadline, Pistons win a wild one
- Postgame Quotes - February 23, 2017
- KCP, Pistons bench rally from 18 down to score big win over Charlotte
- Pistons back at it against a slew of top-shelf NBA point guards as SVG monitors trade talk
- As trade deadline looms, SVG says Pistons are without significant need
- Pistons Mailbag - February 22, 2017
- SVG scoffs at trade rumors involving Pistons as deadline nears
- All items are subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)