The Palace of Auburn HillsDetroit Pistons
6 Championship Dr, Auburn Hills, MI, 48326
The Palace of Auburn Hills is called the Palace by many and is home to the NBA's Detroit Pistons. The facility opened in 1988 and had construction costs of $70 million. The Palace has a really cool feature with its address being that each time a basketball tenant at The Palace wins a championship it changes its address. The Palace was the home to the WNBA Detroit Shock until 2009. The Palace has hosted several large concerts such as Michael Jackson, The Cure, and Madonna. In 204 there was a large fight that took place in the stands at a Pistons/Pacers game leading to multiple arrests. The fight also happened on the court and nine players were suspended. The Palace originally had 180 luxury suites but added 13 more, 5 of which are underground.
11-25-2014 Tue Hi 34°F
11-26-2014 Wed Hi 36°F
11-27-2014 Thu Hi 34°F
11-28-2014 Fri Hi 27°F
Lo 26°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Sections 104 and 117
- $10.00/car, $20.00/limo, $40.00/RV
- No event is scheduled here.
- Base of the Hill above the East Entrance in the Main Plaza
- Main Plaza by the East Entrance
- Pistons vs. Warriors Chat - Nov. 30, 2014
- Pistons vs. Bucks Chat - Nov. 28, 2014
- Pistons vs. Clippers Chat - Nov. 26, 2014
- Pistons at Bucks Chat - Nov. 25, 2014
- Butler signed up to lead Pistons' rebuilding and he's embracing it, in good times or bad
- Back to work for SVG, Pistons as they look to dig out from 3-10 start
- Postgame Quotes - November 21, 2014
- Pistons come back from 19 down to tie, but lose 4th straight as Hawks close strong
- Jerebko carves out a role, says Pistons remain upbeat despite rough start
- SVG: 'KCP wasn't backing down from anything'
- All items are subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)