The Palace of Auburn HillsDetroit Pistons
6 Championship Dr, Auburn Hills, MI, 48326
The Palace of Auburn Hills is called the Palace by many and is home to the NBA's Detroit Pistons. The facility opened in 1988 and had construction costs of $70 million. The Palace has a really cool feature with its address being that each time a basketball tenant at The Palace wins a championship it changes its address. The Palace was the home to the WNBA Detroit Shock until 2009. The Palace has hosted several large concerts such as Michael Jackson, The Cure, and Madonna. In 204 there was a large fight that took place in the stands at a Pistons/Pacers game leading to multiple arrests. The fight also happened on the court and nine players were suspended. The Palace originally had 180 luxury suites but added 13 more, 5 of which are underground.
07-28-2016 Thu Hi 87°F
07-29-2016 Fri Hi 82°F
07-30-2016 Sat Hi 77°F
07-31-2016 Sun Hi 81°F
Lo 60°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Sections 104 and 117
- $10.00/car, $20.00/limo, $40.00/RV
- No event is scheduled here.
- Base of the Hill above the East Entrance in the Main Plaza
- Main Plaza by the East Entrance
- DESPERATE: Snapping season-high 5-game losing streak – at Cleveland, no less – saved Pistons season
- IMPACTFUL: Romp over Warriors as Ben Wallace honored a milepost for Tom Gores’ Pistons mission
- Detroit Pistons Sign Free Agent Guard Ray McCallum Jr.
- DEFINING: 4-OT test of wills at Chicago helped shape identity of SVG’s 2nd Pistons edition
- ASTOUNDING: Jackson’s 26-point fourth quarter sparks stunning Pistons win at Portland
- Established as NBA starter, Jackson prepares to become even more efficient as Pistons point guard
- KCP’s come far in 3 NBA seasons, but still has room to grow at head of Pistons shooting guard crop
- Drummond’s growth potential plus 2 quality backups give Pistons strength down the middle
- Pistons Mailbag - July 20, 2016
- Detroit Pistons Unveil Half-Court Outdoor Basketball Court at HAVEN
- All items are subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)