The Palace of Auburn HillsDetroit Pistons
6 Championship Dr, Auburn Hills, MI, 48326
The Palace of Auburn Hills is called the Palace by many and is home to the NBA's Detroit Pistons. The facility opened in 1988 and had construction costs of $70 million. The Palace has a really cool feature with its address being that each time a basketball tenant at The Palace wins a championship it changes its address. The Palace was the home to the WNBA Detroit Shock until 2009. The Palace has hosted several large concerts such as Michael Jackson, The Cure, and Madonna. In 204 there was a large fight that took place in the stands at a Pistons/Pacers game leading to multiple arrests. The fight also happened on the court and nine players were suspended. The Palace originally had 180 luxury suites but added 13 more, 5 of which are underground.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Sections 104 and 117
- $10.00/car, $20.00/limo, $40.00/RV
- No event is scheduled here.
- Base of the Hill above the East Entrance in the Main Plaza
- Main Plaza by the East Entrance
- Trend lines point to Pistons finishing ahead of their current 8th spot in East
- Postgame Quotes - December 7, 2016
- A punchless offense stalls Pistons' drive to repeat road win at Charlotte
- Pistons Mailbag - December 7, 2016
- Postgame Quotes - December 6, 2016
- Pistons give up big lead, then come back to grab one they couldn’t afford to lose
- With Jackson back, SVG’s remaining quandary is better play behind KCP
- Postgame Quotes - December 4, 2016
- Jackson’s return marred as Pistons dig early hole and can’t overtake Orlando
- KCP kicks his game up another notch, helps Pistons survive Jackson’s absence
- All items are subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)