The Palace of Auburn HillsDetroit Pistons
6 Championship Dr, Auburn Hills, MI, 48326
The Palace of Auburn Hills is called the Palace by many and is home to the NBA's Detroit Pistons. The facility opened in 1988 and had construction costs of $70 million. The Palace has a really cool feature with its address being that each time a basketball tenant at The Palace wins a championship it changes its address. The Palace was the home to the WNBA Detroit Shock until 2009. The Palace has hosted several large concerts such as Michael Jackson, The Cure, and Madonna. In 204 there was a large fight that took place in the stands at a Pistons/Pacers game leading to multiple arrests. The fight also happened on the court and nine players were suspended. The Palace originally had 180 luxury suites but added 13 more, 5 of which are underground.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Sections 104 and 117
- $10.00/car, $20.00/limo, $40.00/RV
- No event is scheduled here.
- Base of the Hill above the East Entrance in the Main Plaza
- Main Plaza by the East Entrance
- SVG's primary goal never wavers: Pistons play to win over season's final 11 games
- Jackson proves a prophet: Once he relaxed, Pistons took off
- Pistons Mailbag - March 25, 2015
- Postgame Quotes - March 24, 2015
- Backcourt's big-time game lifts Pistons to 3rd straight win in thriller over Toronto
- Pistons vs. Raptors Chat - March 24, 2015
- Pistons pay the price of NBA schedule inequity and SVG would like it addressed
- Postgame Quotes - March 22, 2015
- Pistons finish off weekend sweep with comeback OT win at Boston
- Pistons at Celtics Chat - March 22, 2015
- All items are subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)