The Palace of Auburn HillsDetroit Pistons
6 Championship Dr, Auburn Hills, MI, 48326
The Palace of Auburn Hills is called the Palace by many and is home to the NBA's Detroit Pistons. The facility opened in 1988 and had construction costs of $70 million. The Palace has a really cool feature with its address being that each time a basketball tenant at The Palace wins a championship it changes its address. The Palace was the home to the WNBA Detroit Shock until 2009. The Palace has hosted several large concerts such as Michael Jackson, The Cure, and Madonna. In 204 there was a large fight that took place in the stands at a Pistons/Pacers game leading to multiple arrests. The fight also happened on the court and nine players were suspended. The Palace originally had 180 luxury suites but added 13 more, 5 of which are underground.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Sections 104 and 117
- $10.00/car, $20.00/limo, $40.00/RV
- No event is scheduled here.
- Base of the Hill above the East Entrance in the Main Plaza
- Main Plaza by the East Entrance
- Postgame Quotes - November 29, 2015
- Frigid Pistons fall at Brooklyn and sink below .500 for first time this season
- With another stellar job against yet another star, KCP emerging as elite Pistons stopper
- Postgame Quotes - November 27, 2015
- Pistons get beat on the boards as Durant’s 34 points, cold second half undo them in OKC
- Jackson heading back to OKC – and happy to do it wearing a Pistons uniform
- Postgame Quotes - November 25, 2015
- Finally! Pistons break out from 3-point line to crush Miami as Drummond dominates
- A month into a promising career, Pistons rookie Stanley Johnson ‘building on a good foundation’
- Pistons Mailbag - November 25, 2015
- All items are subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)