The Palace of Auburn HillsDetroit Pistons
6 Championship Dr, Auburn Hills, MI, 48326
The Palace of Auburn Hills is called the Palace by many and is home to the NBA's Detroit Pistons. The facility opened in 1988 and had construction costs of $70 million. The Palace has a really cool feature with its address being that each time a basketball tenant at The Palace wins a championship it changes its address. The Palace was the home to the WNBA Detroit Shock until 2009. The Palace has hosted several large concerts such as Michael Jackson, The Cure, and Madonna. In 204 there was a large fight that took place in the stands at a Pistons/Pacers game leading to multiple arrests. The fight also happened on the court and nine players were suspended. The Palace originally had 180 luxury suites but added 13 more, 5 of which are underground.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Sections 104 and 117
- $10.00/car, $20.00/limo, $40.00/RV
- No event is scheduled here.
- Base of the Hill above the East Entrance in the Main Plaza
- Main Plaza by the East Entrance
- Detroit Pistons Announce "Pistons Academy" Youth Basketball Summer Camp Schedule
- On all fronts, a busy off-season ahead for SVG & Pistons front office, coaches, players
- 2015-16 Pistons Season: Best Vines
- After checking off goal of making playoffs, Pistons raise the bar going forward
- Pistons Mailbag - April 27, 2016
- Pistons off-season moves won’t be as plentiful, but every bit as critical in sustaining progress
- As Pistons hit a critical off-season, room for growth is their edge over Eastern rivals
- Detroit Pistons Launch Fourth Reading Room Makeover Contest Presented By Farm Bureau Insurance
- Tom Gores ‘just really proud of the guys’ as Pistons soak up playoff lessons in pushing Cavs
- Postgame Quotes - April 24, 2016
- All items are subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)