The Palace of Auburn HillsDetroit Pistons
6 Championship Dr, Auburn Hills, MI, 48326
The Palace of Auburn Hills is called the Palace by many and is home to the NBA's Detroit Pistons. The facility opened in 1988 and had construction costs of $70 million. The Palace has a really cool feature with its address being that each time a basketball tenant at The Palace wins a championship it changes its address. The Palace was the home to the WNBA Detroit Shock until 2009. The Palace has hosted several large concerts such as Michael Jackson, The Cure, and Madonna. In 204 there was a large fight that took place in the stands at a Pistons/Pacers game leading to multiple arrests. The fight also happened on the court and nine players were suspended. The Palace originally had 180 luxury suites but added 13 more, 5 of which are underground.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Sections 104 and 117
- $10.00/car, $20.00/limo, $40.00/RV
- No event is scheduled here.
- Base of the Hill above the East Entrance in the Main Plaza
- Main Plaza by the East Entrance
- A year of familiarity figures to get Pistons closer to top-10 D standing SVG craves
- SVG's first goal was better transition D – and that step helped Pistons close the gap
- SVG gets ready to pore over tape of college, pro players as draft, free agency near
- A huge summer ahead for SVG's Pistons starts with the lottery, free agency
- Tom Gores: 'I believe in Stan more today than the day I hired him'
- Postgame Quotes - April 15, 2015
- Pistons rout Knicks in finale as Jackson, Drummond grab the Garden
- Pistons at Knicks Chat - April 15, 2015
- Pistons Mailbag - April 15, 2015
- One more game, then SVG swaps roles and focuses on draft, free agency
- All items are subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)