Talladega Superspeedway Aaron's 499
Josh Wise gets funding on Reddit
Posted May 2, 2014Associated Press 4 14 1 EMAIL PRIN...Read More...
08-21-2014 Thu Hi 99°F
08-22-2014 Fri Hi 98°F
08-23-2014 Sat Hi 99°F
08-24-2014 Sun Hi 99°F
Lo 73°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
In hopes to create a longer and faster track than the Daytona International Speedway, the Talladega Superspeedway was constructed in 1969 under the name of Alabama International Motor Speedway. After its name change due to its location in Talladega, Alabama, this 2.66 mile oval motorsports complex became well-known for its steep banking and unique placement of the start and finish line. It is home to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Aaron’s 499 and Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500), NASCAR Nationwide Series, and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series with its seating capacity of 175,000.
- Talladega Superspeedway
3366 Speedway Blvd Talladega , AL 35160
Call at (877) 462-3342
- International Speedway Corp
- Bill Ward and William France Sr.
- Alabama International Motor Speedway
- 33 degrees
- 16.5 degrees
- Ten various locations
- Entrance plazas EP1-EP8
HC1, HC2, HC3, HC4, HC5 - ADA Parking
Surrounding the facility - General
Infield - R.V. parking
- extra fee
- Allison Grandstand-disabled guest seating : (Handicap access)
- No event is scheduled here.
- 5 booths throughout stadium
- Infield, EP1, EP8, and souvenir row
- Throughout the facility
Josh Wise gets funding on Reddit2014-05-02 20:55:38Read More...
- All items subject to search
- Designated areas only
- Permitted. Must not be in a case.
- Permitted. Cannot exceed 6" by 6" by 12"
- Permitted, cannot exceed 18" by 18" by 4"