Talladega Superspeedway Aaron's 499
3366 Speedway Blvd , Talladega , AL, 35160
When you are asked to go at the speed of light, you will know that you are at the Talladega Superspeedway which is a motorsports complex. The tri-oval track took about $4 million to construct and was opened in 1969. Ever since then, it has been one glorious event after another and the track is always filled to its capacity of 175,000 which however, will be reduced to 88,000 in 2014. Nevertheless, the track has a good track record and hosts events like Sprint Cup, Nationwide and the Camping World Truck series. The fastest record was set by Rusty Wallace in 2004 by going at a speed of 216.309 mph in a NASCAR stock car which is the best ever to be seen at a closed oval track.
04-19-2014 Sat Hi 70°F
04-20-2014 Sun Hi 78°F
04-21-2014 Mon Hi 80°F
04-22-2014 Tue Hi 72°F
Lo 49°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Talladega Superspeedway
3366 Speedway Blvd Talladega , AL 35160
Call at (877) 462-3342
- International Speedway Corp
- Bill Ward and William France Sr.
- Alabama International Motor Speedway
- 33 degrees
- 16.5 degrees
- Ten various locations
- Entrance plazas EP1-EP8
HC1, HC2, HC3, HC4, HC5 - ADA Parking
Surrounding the facility - General
Infield - R.V. parking
- extra fee
- Allison Grandstand-disabled guest seating : (Handicap access)
- No event is scheduled here.
- 5 booths throughout stadium
- Infield, EP1, EP8, and souvenir row
- Throughout the facility
- All items subject to search
- Designated areas only
- Permitted. Must not be in a case.
- Permitted. Cannot exceed 6" by 6" by 12"
- Permitted, cannot exceed 18" by 18" by 4"
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)