Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- #Dendy4Bowerman: Marquis Dendy's Jump Into History, Drive to Leave a Lasting Legacy
- Gator Soccer No. 8 on NSCAA Preseason Poll
- Florida Farm Bureau Partners With Gators for ECU Single Game Discount
- Gators Defensive Coordinator Collins an American Voice in British Football Circles
- Surprise! -- McElwain Thanks Longtime Gators Season-Ticket Holder with Unexpected Visit
- Putting a Wrap-Up on Summer Hoops Workouts
- Twenty Gator Lacrosse Players Named to 2014-15 BIG EAST All-Academic Team
- Gators Spotlight: Talented Secondary Worthy of a Nickname
- Gators Set for 2015 FINA World Championships
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)