Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- It's Early, and It's Just One Win ... But It's a Big One
- No. 4 Gators Down American 3-1 to Open 2015 Campaign Undefeated
- No. 14 Florida Soccer hands No. 1 Florida State 3-2 loss
- Preseason Camp Over, Gators Shift Focus to New Era
- McQuay, Williams-Mills Close IAAF World Championships with 4x400 Relay Golds
- No. 4 Florida Sweeps JMU in Season-Opening Thriller
- Florida - Florida State Rivalry Next Test for Gator Soccer
- Bzoch Did Not Have to Travel Far to Join Gators
- Gator Great DeLisha Milton-Jones Sets WNBA Record for Career Games Played
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)