Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Gators Snap Out of it In Second Half
- Eye on the Gators: Volleyball, Presented by Wells Fargo to Debut Nov. 26
- At the Buzzer: Florida 86, Vermont 62 (Instant Analysis)
- The Guru: When Gators Assistant Randy Shannon Speaks, Everyone Listens
- League Best Five Gators Named All-SEC Volleyball Selections
- Gators Use Dominant Second Quarter to Power Past Savannah State
- Lopsided Purdue Loss Exposes Flaws, Might Prompt Changes
- Vernon Hargreaves III Named a Finalist for 2015 Jim Thorpe Award
- CBS Sports Network to Air Veterans Classic Behind-the-Scenes Special
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)