Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
08-20-2014 Wed Hi 97°F
08-21-2014 Thu Hi 102°F
08-22-2014 Fri Hi 101°F
08-23-2014 Sat Hi 100°F
Lo 79°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Make Plans to Attend the First Rally in the Swamp Event
- Billy D at the Atlanta Gator Club
- Gators Notebook: Roper impressed by Leak's work, Cummings is confident, plus more tidbits
- #AskJeremyUF: Gators AD Jeremy Foley's Twitter Q&A on Tuesday
- Gator Football Preseason Special, Presented by Chevron, to Debut Wednesday
- Gators Bolstered by Deep and Talented Backfield
- No. 8 Florida Soccer Finishes Exhibition Action with 2-0 Win over Baylor
- Gators Debut 2014 Squad at Fan Day
- Gators' Offense Shows Explosiveness in Friday's Scrimmage; Fan Day on Saturday
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)