Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Solaeche-Gomez Sets School Record, Gators Finish Fifth at NCAA Championships
- No. 2 Florida Wraps Up Weekend Competition in Austin, Orlando
- Two Gators Tab First Career SEC Singles Wins in 4-1 Victory Over Auburn
- Florida Sweeps South Carolina, 4-0
- Florida Wins Second Straight Road Series with 16-2 Victory over Bulldogs
- No. 5 Florida Rallies For Series Victory Over Alabama, 7-4
- Maximum Reps: Thin Gators Offensive Line Put to Test in Spring Camp
- Florida Collects 15 All-America Honors on Day Two of NCAA Championships
- No. 5 Florida Evens Series With Alabama, 8-1
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)