Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
04-25-2015 Sat Hi 87°F
04-26-2015 Sun Hi 87°F
04-27-2015 Mon Hi 83°F
04-28-2015 Tue Hi 75°F
Lo 66°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Kentucky Takes Opener at No. 6 Florida, 3-0
- Top-Ranked Gators Overcome No. 25 Aggies, 7-3, in Series Opener
- No. 2 Gators Wrap Up 2015 Home Competition with Successful Tom Jones Memorial Invitational
- A Natural Winner: Faehn Raised Bar in Classy Fashion
- Faehn Steps Down for VP Post at USA Gymnastics
- No. 6 Florida Hosts Kentucky at McKethan Stadium in Key SEC Series
- No. 1 Florida Hosts No. 25 Texas A&M in Final Home Series of Regular Season
- Gators Place 55 on SEC Winter Academic Honor Roll
- No. 2 Gators Host Tom Jones Memorial April 24 in 2015 Home Finale
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)