Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
07-31-2014 Thu Hi 94°F
08-01-2014 Fri Hi 97°F
08-02-2014 Sat Hi 91°F
08-03-2014 Sun Hi 94°F
Lo 76°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Fowler on Quest to Turn Potential Into Added Production
- Home vs UConn, Miami; road trips to Kansas, Bahamas Highlight Gators Non-Conference Schedule
- Injured But in Motion: Gators Athletic Trainers Get New Rehab Toy
- Girls Night Out: Women's Football Clinic Always a Hit
- Florida Welcomes Top Five Recruiting Class to Campus This Fall
- Dollars and Sense: UAA Takes Proactive Approach with Student-Athlete Financial Symposium
- Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks to Carry SEC Network
- Chloe Mann one of Two SEC Student-Athletes in Contention for 2014 NCAA Woman of the Year Award
- Schultz's Past Makes Him Feel at Home with Gators
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)