Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
10-30-2014 Thu Hi 83°F
10-31-2014 Fri Hi 73°F
11-01-2014 Sat Hi 57°F
11-02-2014 Sun Hi 65°F
Lo 42°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Gators Freshman Brasure Makes Instant Impact
- Broadcast Info: Florida vs. Georgia - #UFvsUGA
- Gators' Cross Country Teams Set for SEC Championships
- Gators' Preparation Remains Same vs. Gurley-less Dawgs
- No. 8 Gator Volleyball Kicks Off Florida-Georgia Week With 3-0 Sweep in Athens
- A.J. Crouch Wins FGCU Classic, Florida Men’s Golf Places Second
- Twelve Gator Greats Set to Kick Off 2014-15 NBA Season
- In The (Gator) Zone: Remembering Mo Collins
- University of Florida Ranks High in Recent Graduation Success Rates
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)