Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Finney-Smith Named to Karl Malone Award Watch List
- Second Annual Chomp or Treat Set for Friday, October 30 at the Evans Champions Club
- No. 17 Gators Head to Rocky Top for Midweek Showdown on ESPNU
- Harris, Grier-less Gators Turn Focus on No. 6 Tigers
- Gators in the NFL - Week 5
- Carli Snyder Named SEC Offensive Player of the Week
- No. 17 Florida Sweeps Auburn for Second Straight SEC Victory
- No. 12 Florida soccer defeats LSU 2-1 Sunday
- The Gators' Excellent Adventure Keeps on Rolling
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)