Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
01-29-2015 Thu Hi 67°F
01-30-2015 Fri Hi 65°F
01-31-2015 Sat Hi 70°F
02-01-2015 Sun Hi 71°F
Lo 55°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Florida Takes Down South Florida, 7-0
- Gators Host Missouri on ‘$1 Thursday’ at 7 p.m.
- Rhamat Alhassan Reflects on Training With USA Volleyball National Team and Staff
- In The (Gator) Zone: McMurtry Makes Instant Impact, Raymond Ponders Retirement, More Tidbits
- Doe-Doe Dunks Alabama Late
- At the Buzzer: Florida 52, Alabama 50 (Instant Analysis)
- KeAndre Bates, Claudia Francis Pick Up SEC Track and Field Weekly Accolades
- Nice Game, Mike ... Now What?
- Florida Hosts In-State Rival USF on Wednesday at 3 p.m.
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)