Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Gator Baseball Earns No. 4 National Seed, Hosts Florida A&M On Friday
- Florida Captures Seventh SEC Tournament Title With 7-3 Victory Over Vanderbilt
- Haeger, Gators Give Nothing En Route to Another WCWS
- UF Selected To Host NCAA Baseball Regional; 64-Team Field To Be Announced Monday
- WCWS Bound! Gators Clinch World Series Berth with Super Regional Sweep of Kentucky
- Karolina Vlckova Improves on Day Three of NCAA Championship
- Gators’ NCAA Run Comes to an End
- Kuhlman, Austin and Keegan Headed to the Semifinals of NCAA Action
- Ninth-Inning Homer Carries No. 7 Florida Over No. 1 LSU, 2-1, Into SEC Tourney Final
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)