Spring Mobile BallparkSalt Lake Bees
77 W. 1300 South, Salt Lake City, UT, 84115
Smith's Ballpark is home to the Pacific Coast League's Minor League Baseball team, the Salt Lake Bees. The stadium is also home to some of the University of Utah's baseball team's games, the Utes. The stadium opened in 1994 after about a year of construction with initial construction costs of around $23 million. The stadium is located in Salt Lake City, Utah and was previously known as the Franklin Quest Field, the Franklin Covey Field, and the Spring Mobile Ballpark. It was renamed most recently for the 2014 season. The ballpark's field features a natural grass playing surface and the stadium has a current seating capacity of up to 15,411 people. There are twenty four luxury suites located at the stadium and there is a permanent lighting system installed in order to accommodate night games.
04-28-2017 Fri Hi 47°F
04-29-2017 Sat Hi 52°F
04-30-2017 Sun Hi 54°F
05-01-2017 Mon Hi 59°F
Lo 43°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
North Lot - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Offense Collects 16 Hits in Bees Win
- Bees Offer Custom Jerseys For "Pack the Park Pink"
- Bees Return Home For LEGO Weekend
- Salt Lake Slips By Fresno
- Bees Bats Blast Grizzlies
- Winning Streak Comes To An End
- Late Surge Gives Bees Eighth Straight Win
- Bees Look To Keep Hot in Fresno
- Salt Lake Completes Sactown Sweep
- Bees Pitchers Shut Down Sacramento
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)