Sonoma RacewayToyota Save Mart 350
29355 Arnold Drive, Sonoma, CA, 95476
Located in the heart of Sonoma Wine County in California is the Sonoma Raceway with its 2.52 mile road course and its .25 mile drag strip in the middle of the rolling hills. With seating for 102,000, this scenic raceway with 12 hilly turns has on-track activities going on about 340 days out of the year. The track’s busy schedule is due to its hosting of drag races and speedway races. Events include: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Toyota/SaveMart 350), NHRA DIV7, NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series, Sonoma Drift, World Touring Car Championship, and IZOD IndyCar Series .
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Raceway Cafe
- South End of Main Paddock
- Behind section A of Main Grandstand
Surrounding facility - General
- Turn 3 Terrace : $25.00-$65.00
- Turn 2 Terrace Chaos Corner: $25.00-$75.00
- Terrace Upper Reserved : $30.00-$95.00
- Terrace Lower Reserved : $30.00-$85.00
- Main Grandstand Lower Reserved : $30.00-$95.00
- Main Grandstand Upper Reserved: $30.00-$130.00
- Weekend Pass: Turn 3 Terrace: $99.00
- Weekend Pass: Turn 2 Terrace: $110.00
- Weekend Pass: Terrace Lower Reserved: $130.00
- Weekend Pass: Terrace Upper Reserved: $140.00
- Weekend Pass: Main Grandstand Lower Reserved: $140.00
- Weekend Pass: Main Grandstand Upper Reserved: $180.00
- No event is scheduled here.
- 2.00 - 10.00
- All items subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating section.
- 15x15x15 inches max
- 18x18x6 inches max
- Factory sealed plastic bottle.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)