Senator Thomas J. Dodd Memorial StadiumConnecticut Tigers
14 Stott Avenue, Norwich, CT, 06360
Senator Thomas J Dodd Memorial Stadium or Dodd Stadium for short is home to the New York Penn League's baseball team the Connecticut Tigers. The stadium opened in 1995 with initial construction costs of $9.3 million. The stadium features a natural grass playing surface and has a seating capacity of 6,270. The stadium is lower than the ground surrounding it and fans get to their seats by walking down from the street level at which they enter. At the top of the stadium (street level) are concessions and restrooms. There is also a gift shop and press box. The stadium features 18 luxury suites and a picnic area on the left side of the stands as well as a video arcade.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- 2015 CT Military All-Stars Nominations Now Open!
- 2015 CT Tigers Individual Game Tickets On Sale May 26
- NEC Baseball Championship Starts Tomorrow
- NEC Baseball Championship Tickets on Sale
- CT Tigers Name Radio Broadcaster
- Tigers Release 2015 Promotional Schedule
- Tigers To Celebrate "Pi Day" March 14th
- Tigers Name Director of Business Development
- Tigers Announce 2015 Coaching Staff
- 2015 Mini Plans Now On Sale!
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)