Senator Thomas J. Dodd Memorial StadiumConnecticut Tigers
14 Stott Avenue, Norwich, CT, 06360
Senator Thomas J Dodd Memorial Stadium or Dodd Stadium for short is home to the New York Penn League's baseball team the Connecticut Tigers. The stadium opened in 1995 with initial construction costs of $9.3 million. The stadium features a natural grass playing surface and has a seating capacity of 6,270. The stadium is lower than the ground surrounding it and fans get to their seats by walking down from the street level at which they enter. At the top of the stadium (street level) are concessions and restrooms. There is also a gift shop and press box. The stadium features 18 luxury suites and a picnic area on the left side of the stands as well as a video arcade.
04-21-2014 Mon Hi 59°F
04-22-2014 Tue Hi 60°F
04-23-2014 Wed Hi 60°F
04-24-2014 Thu Hi 61°F
Lo 46°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- Former CT Tiger Set To Make Major League Debut
- Individual Game Tickets On Sale April 7
- Tigers Group Tickets On Sale Now!
- 1st Annual Dodd Stadium College Baseball Classic
- Tigers Set To Celebrate 20th Season For Dodd Stadium
- CT Tigers, Detroit Extend PDC
- 2014 Student Appreciation Day Set
- Tigers Announce 2014 Coaching Staff
- NEC Baseball Tournament Returns To Dodd Stadium
- Tigers Announce Personnel Promotions
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)