Senator Thomas J. Dodd Memorial StadiumConnecticut Tigers
14 Stott Avenue, Norwich, CT, 06360
Senator Thomas J Dodd Memorial Stadium or Dodd Stadium for short is home to the New York Penn League's baseball team the Connecticut Tigers. The stadium opened in 1995 with initial construction costs of $9.3 million. The stadium features a natural grass playing surface and has a seating capacity of 6,270. The stadium is lower than the ground surrounding it and fans get to their seats by walking down from the street level at which they enter. At the top of the stadium (street level) are concessions and restrooms. There is also a gift shop and press box. The stadium features 18 luxury suites and a picnic area on the left side of the stands as well as a video arcade.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- Pi Day Celebration Extended Due To Weather
- Tigers To Celebrate Pi Day March 14th!
- Tigers Announce 2017 Coaching Staff
- Tigers Promote Brent Southworth to Assistant General Manager
- Connecticut Tigers Release 2017 Schedule
- Tigers Finish 2016 in Style
- Tigers Tie in Ninth, Lose in Ten
- Castellanos Sets Wins Record
- Tigers Swept in Twinbill
- Tigers Lead Slips Away in Eighth
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)