Security Service FieldColorado Springs Sky Sox
4385 Tutt Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO, 80922
Security Service Field is located on the eastern edge of Colorado Springs Colorado. Security Service Field was previously known as Sky Box Stadium. The stadium is home to the Colorado Springs Sky Sox. They are the AAA team of the Colorado Rockies. Security Service Field also serves as a part time home to Colorado Springs Blizzard, an amateur soccer club of the USL Premier Development League. Sky Box Stadium was built in time for the 1988 season and was home to the Sky Sox for 17 years (1988-2004). In 2004 renovations started, such as an improved sound system and a more updated scoreboard and video display. The name of the stadium also changed when the naming rights were sold to Security Service Federal Credit Union. The stadiums capacity is 8,500 but can be expanded to 10,000 for other events. Security Service Field is the highest professional baseball park in North America sitting at the altitude of 6,531 feet above sea level.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
West of the Stadium - General
East of the Stadium - Season Ticket Holders
- No event is scheduled here.
Hall of Fame Bar & Grill
- 3rd Base Concourse
Sky Sox Merchandise
- By the Main Gate
- Sox Fall To Zephyrs In Season-Ending Slugfest
- Sky Sox Set To End 2015 Campaign With A Bang
- Sky Sox Welcome 7,000,000th Fan
- Luis Sardinas Named PCL Player of the Week
- Colorado Springs Sky Sox honor local DeVry University "Student of the Month"
- Hiram Burgos Named PCL Pitcher Of The Week
- Pitcher David Goforth Named To PCL All-Star Team
- Pitcher Tyler Cravy Named To 2015 PCL All-Star Team
- Fred Dabney Named Pitching Coach For PCL All-Stars
- Craig Counsell Named New Brewers Manager
- All containers and bags are subject to search
- Outside the gates only
- Permitted. Must be in a soft plastic bottle.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)