Scottrade CenterSt Louis Blues
The Scottrade Center is a multipurpose arena located in St. Louis, Missouri. It is the home of the St. Louis Blues of the NHL and is regarded as one of the louder NHL stadiums. The stadium has a seating capacity of 19,250 for ice hockey and opened in 1994. The Scottrade Center has hosted ice shows, family shows, concerts and professional wrestling events. Scottrade Center replaced the Kiel Auditorium, which was torn down in 1992, as the new home of the St. Louis Blues in 1994.
- Scottrade Center
1401 Clark Ave. St. Louis, MO 63103
Call at (314) 622-5400
- City of St. Louis
- Ellerbe Becket
- Kiel Center and Savvis Center
- Located immediately adjacent to the Scottrade Center Box Office
- in the Atrium
- section 302 on the Mezzanine concourse
- at section 102 on the Plaza concourse
throughout the surrounding garag -
- : (Handicap access)
- on the north side of the Plaza Concourse outside section 118
- Plaza Concourse Across from Section 106
- All purses and bags are subject to inspection upon entering the arena.
- may exit and re-enter the building at the West Garage Entrance and at the 14th Street Entrance. Your hand and ticket will be stamped prior to exiting.
- Permitted still cameras & Prohibited Video for Blues Vary by eve
- Permitted No oversized bags
- Permitted Umbrella style strollers that collapse completely are
Browse Fan Reviews
Sheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites400 South 14th Street, St. Louis, MO, 63103
Phone no: 314-231-5007
Our hotel is adjacent to the Metro Link/Light Rail system, so you can easily visit downtown attractions like the Arch, Busch Stadium, Riverboat Casinos, and Union Station. We are also directly across from the Scottrade Center Sports Arena – home of the St
Omni Majestic Hotel1019 Pine Street, St. Louis, MO, 63101
Phone no: 314-436-2355
Built in 1913, the Omni Majestic Hotel in downtown St. Louis is a beautifully restored National Historic Landmark that combines an atmosphere of timeless elegance with impeccable service.
The Westin St. Louis811 Spruce Street, Saint Louis, MO, 63102
Phone no: 314-621-2000
Located in the historic Cupples Station section of St. Louis, The Westin St. Louis boasts a premiere setting. Enjoy the nearby federal courthouse, pedestrian mall, and famed Gateway Arch.
Lola500 N 14th St, St Louis, MO, 63103
Phone no: 314-621-7277
The food menu focuses on small plates, served tapas-style, along with a cheese board, charcuterie, salads, crepes and sandwiches. A brunch menu is available on weekends.
Flannery's1324 Washington Avenue, St Louis, MO, 63103
Phone no: 314-241-8885
It's the place to go downtown to watch your favorite sports!
Landry's Seafood House350 Saint Louis Union Station, St. Louis, MO, 63103
Phone no: 314-231-4040
A Great Seafood Tradition Since 1947.