Saputo StadiumMontreal Impact
It was an astounding victory for the Montreal Impact when they played against the Charleston Battery on June 13, 2008 when their home stadium was opened. Ever since then, Saputo Stadium in Montreal has been a place for victories, so much so, that the stadium had to be expanded in answer to the number of fans wanting to visit each game; so plans were made to seat 20,801 soccer fans from its original 13,034 capacity in 2012. To make it even more fan-friendly, the stadium also added a roof to shelter the grandstand upper rows.
The stadium is built with soccer in mind with a natural grass field of 120x70 yards dimension. The stadium is said to be the biggest in Montreal, second only to the BMO Field in Toronto.
- Saputo Stadium
4750 Rue Sherbrooke Est Montreal, QC H1V 1
Call at (514) 328-3668
- Zinno Zappitell Architectes
- 03/29 Philadelphia Union vs Montreal Impact
- 04/19 Sporting Kansas City vs. Montreal Impact
- 05/17 DC United vs Montreal Impact
- 06/25 Vancouver Whitecaps vs Montreal Impact
- 07/19 Columbus Crew vs. Montreal Impact
- 08/09 Philadelphia Union vs Montreal Impact
- 09/13 New England Revolution vs Montreal Impact
- 09/27 Columbus Crew vs. Montreal Impact
- 10/05 Chicago Fire vs. Montreal Impact
- VOTE: Impact Goal of the Year!
- POLL: Who will win the 2013 MLS Cup?
- The Impact announces plans for 2014 training camp
- Marco Di Vaio named to 2013 MLS Best XI
- The Montreal Impact joins PDL
- Joey Saputo dyes his beard blue
- Best Moments of 2013
- Marco Di Vaio for MVP!
- Academy Report
- Did you know?
- All items and bags are subject to a search