Saputo StadiumMontreal Impact
4750 Rue Sherbrooke Est, Montreal, QC, H1V 1
It was an astounding victory for the Montreal Impact when they played against the Charleston Battery on June 13, 2008 when their home stadium was opened. Ever since then, Saputo Stadium in Montreal has been a place for victories, so much so, that the stadium had to be expanded in answer to the number of fans wanting to visit each game; so plans were made to seat 20,801 soccer fans from its original 13,034 capacity in 2012. To make it even more fan-friendly, the stadium also added a roof to shelter the grandstand upper rows. The stadium is built with soccer in mind with a natural grass field of 120x70 yards dimension. The stadium is said to be the biggest in Montreal, second only to the BMO Field in Toronto.
10-23-2014 Thu Hi 52°F
10-24-2014 Fri Hi 54°F
10-25-2014 Sat Hi 55°F
10-26-2014 Sun Hi 55°F
Lo 34°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- Match Report: Impact finishes Champions League group stage undefeated with 1-1 draw in New York
- Highlights: NY 1-1 MTL
- Matchday: Red Bulls 1-1 Impact
- Special initiatives Saturday at Stade Saputo
- The Impact aiming for a top four finish
- Montreal signs for Marco
- Preview: Impact closing out group stage in Champions League Wednesday
- AT&T Goal of the Week nominees: Vote for Felipe!
- Match Report: Impact ends playoff hopes for Toronto FC with 1-1 draw at BMO Field
- Highlights: TOR 1-1 MTL
- All items and bags are subject to a search
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)