Saputo StadiumMontreal Impact
4750 Rue Sherbrooke Est, Montreal, QC, H1V 1
It was an astounding victory for the Montreal Impact when they played against the Charleston Battery on June 13, 2008 when their home stadium was opened. Ever since then, Saputo Stadium in Montreal has been a place for victories, so much so, that the stadium had to be expanded in answer to the number of fans wanting to visit each game; so plans were made to seat 20,801 soccer fans from its original 13,034 capacity in 2012. To make it even more fan-friendly, the stadium also added a roof to shelter the grandstand upper rows. The stadium is built with soccer in mind with a natural grass field of 120x70 yards dimension. The stadium is said to be the biggest in Montreal, second only to the BMO Field in Toronto.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- Tabla nominated for Canadian U17 player of the year
- THUMBS UP, THUMBS DOWN!
- Honours for the Bleu-blanc-noir
- FIFA Ballon D’Or 2015
- Community activities for the Impact U16
- Defender Laurent Ciman named to 2015 MLS Best XI
- 2015 IMFC Partnership Summit
- The top 5 most memorable goals of 2015 - #1 Cameron Porter
- Marquonslhistoire.com website wins Boomerang Grand Prize
- Secteur 12: Second leg in Columbus
- All items and bags are subject to a search
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)