Saputo StadiumMontreal Impact
4750 Rue Sherbrooke Est, Montreal, QC, H1V 1
It was an astounding victory for the Montreal Impact when they played against the Charleston Battery on June 13, 2008 when their home stadium was opened. Ever since then, Saputo Stadium in Montreal has been a place for victories, so much so, that the stadium had to be expanded in answer to the number of fans wanting to visit each game; so plans were made to seat 20,801 soccer fans from its original 13,034 capacity in 2012. To make it even more fan-friendly, the stadium also added a roof to shelter the grandstand upper rows. The stadium is built with soccer in mind with a natural grass field of 120x70 yards dimension. The stadium is said to be the biggest in Montreal, second only to the BMO Field in Toronto.
08-22-2014 Fri Hi 78°F
08-23-2014 Sat Hi 82°F
08-24-2014 Sun Hi 82°F
08-25-2014 Mon Hi 86°F
Lo 62°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- Preview: New York Red Bulls vs Impact
- Viewing Party: NYCvMTL
- Match Analysis: New York Red Bulls
- Balance between CCL & MLS
- Match Report: IMPACT WINS 3-2 IN EL SALVADOR
- Match Highlights: CD FAS 2-3 IMFC
- Matchday: CD FAS 2-3 Impact
- Interview: Marco Di Vaio
- Did you know?
- Everything to gain in CCL
- All items and bags are subject to a search
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)