Sanford StadiumGeorgia Bulldogs
Sanford Dr and Field St, Athens, GA, 30602
East Sanford Stadium, or Sanford Stadium for short, is home to the University of Georgia in Athens NCAA Football Team, The Bulldogs. The stadium opened in 1929 with initial construction costs of only $360,000. It features a Natural Grass playing surface and has a seating capacity of 92,746, much larger than the original seating capacity of 30,000. Not including racetracks, Sanford Stadium is the 8th largest stadium in the country. In 1994 the stadium added 30 luxury suites to the stadium and then added 20 more in 2000. The stadium added an additional 5,500 seats in 2003 when they added an additional upper deck. In 2005 the stadium added a new Daktronics HD video display and several ribbon boards throughout the stadium.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- By Gate 2 Concessions
- Sections 108 and 321
- By Gate 9 Concessions
- 600 Level by the restaurants
North Handicap Lot - Disability Permit Parking
Stadium Lots - General
- Sanford Drive
- Nicholls State Colonels at Georgia Bulldogs Event Date Time: 09/10/2016 TBA
- Tennessee Volunteers at Georgia Bulldogs Event Date Time: 10/01/2016 TBA
- Vanderbilt Commodores at Georgia Bulldogs Event Date Time: 10/15/2016 TBA
- Auburn Tigers at Georgia Bulldogs Event Date Time: 11/12/2016 TBA
- Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin Cajuns at Georgia Bulldogs Event Date Time: 11/19/2016 TBA
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Georgia Football news
- Photos of Coach Richt Through The Years
- UGA Coach Mark Richt to Step Down
- Georgia Postgame Notes vs. Ga. Tech
- Defense Shines, Dawgs Top Tech 13-7
- Stadium Report - Georgia Treks To Tech
- Nathan Theus: Secret Agent Man?
- Game Trailer - #UGAvsGT
- Some Very Thankful Bulldogs
- Bulldogs Finalizing Game Plan For Tech
- All guests are subject to inspection upon entering the Stadium.
- Permitted. No video.
- Permitted. 13x7.5 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)