San Jose Municipal StadiumSan Jose Giants
588 E. Alma Ave, San Jose, CA, 95112
San Jose Municipal Stadium is home to the San Francisco Giant's Minor League Baseball affiliate, the San Jose Giants. The Spartans from San Jose State University has also played some games and Muni Stadium, the stadium's common nickname. The stadium opened in 1942 with initial construction costs of $80,000. It opened with a seating capacity of 2,900 but has since expanded to seat 4,200. The stadium has a Baby Bermuda Grass Playing field surface. In the 1990's the stadium underwent multiple renovations. In 1994 the stadium renovated the restrooms and clubhouse, in 1996 the stadium added more box seats expanding the seating capacity, and in 1999 the stadium increased the dugout size by expanding them towards the field.
01-30-2015 Fri Hi 69°F
01-31-2015 Sat Hi 70°F
02-01-2015 Sun Hi 74°F
02-02-2015 Mon Hi 72°F
Lo 46°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- San Jose Giants Offer Valentine's Day Gigante Grams
- San Jose Giants Announce 2015 Coaching Staff
- San Jose Giants Announce 2015 Game Times
- World Championship Trophy Tour Makes Stop at Municipal Stadium February 3
- San Jose Giants Release 2014 Community Report
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)