San Jose Municipal StadiumSan Jose Giants
588 E. Alma Ave, San Jose, CA, 95112
San Jose Municipal Stadium is home to the San Francisco Giant's Minor League Baseball affiliate, the San Jose Giants. The Spartans from San Jose State University has also played some games and Muni Stadium, the stadium's common nickname. The stadium opened in 1942 with initial construction costs of $80,000. It opened with a seating capacity of 2,900 but has since expanded to seat 4,200. The stadium has a Baby Bermuda Grass Playing field surface. In the 1990's the stadium underwent multiple renovations. In 1994 the stadium renovated the restrooms and clubhouse, in 1996 the stadium added more box seats expanding the seating capacity, and in 1999 the stadium increased the dugout size by expanding them towards the field.
08-05-2015 Wed Hi 87°F
08-06-2015 Thu Hi 92°F
08-07-2015 Fri Hi 84°F
08-08-2015 Sat Hi 86°F
Lo 53°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- Seventh-Inning Rally Propels Giants To 3-2 Win
- Giants Open Road Trip With 5-1 Victory
- Giants Take Series From Ports With 6-2 Victory
- Giants Fall In 12 Innings, Home Win Streak Ends
- Ragira's Home Run Lifts Giants To 1-0 Victory
- San Jose Giants and OnDeck to Honor Small Business Award Winner Saturday at Municipal Stadium
- San Jose Giants honor local DeVry University "Student of the Month"
- Giants Top Ports Behind Forjet's Gem
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)