Safeco FieldSeattle Mariners
Nightengale: MLB must increase ballpark netting
Posted June 9, 2015Bob Nightengale - USA Today - I couldn...Read More...
MLB now requiring metal detector screenings at every ballpark
Posted March 16, 2015Mark Townsend - Yahoo Sports - After r...Read More...
08-01-2015 Sat Hi 93°F
08-02-2015 Sun Hi 93°F
08-03-2015 Mon Hi 83°F
08-04-2015 Tue Hi 80°F
Lo 54°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
The Mariners played their home games at the Seattle Kingdome from their first year in existence, 1977, through 1998. A task force began to assess the need for a new ballpark in 1994. In 1995, a special session of the state legislature authorized a funding package for a new stadium. Construction began on Safeco Field in 1997 and a year later it opened.
- 8 directly outside and throughout the Ballpark
Surrounding facility - General
Adjacent to facility - ADA Garage
- Must be purchased in advance (206) 346-4001
- Texas Rangers at Seattle Mariners Event Date Time: 08/07/2015 7:10PM
- Texas Rangers at Seattle Mariners Event Date Time: 08/08/2015 1:10PM
- Texas Rangers at Seattle Mariners Event Date Time: 08/09/2015 1:10PM
- Baltimore Orioles at Seattle Mariners Event Date Time: 08/10/2015 7:10PM
- Baltimore Orioles at Seattle Mariners Event Date Time: 08/11/2015 7:10PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
Kidd Valley Burgers & Fries
- Sections 106, 149 and 325
- Throughout facility
- Cano returns at DH, will play 2B in Colorado
- Mariners, Walker hope gem a glimpse of future
- Walker one-hits Twins to halt Mariners' skid
- Mariners call up touted prospect Marte, Montero
- Mariners trade Happ to Bucs for righty prospect
- Mariners acquire 3 lefty prospects for Lowe
- Infielder Taylor optioned to Triple-A
- Happ's troubles add to Seattle's pitching woes
- Mariners can't recover after Happ stumbles early
- Cano sits out again with abdominal strain
- Security personnel are required to open all bags
- Permitted. Personal cameras only.
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided.
- Permitted. Must be 16x16x8 inches or less.