Rogers CentreToronto Blue Jays
Rogers Centre is a multi-use retractable roof domed stadium located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Formerly known as Skydome, the stadium is located next to the CN Tower on the shores of Lake Ontario. It is the home to Major League Baseball’s Toronto Blue Jays and the Canadian Football League’s Toronto Argonauts. The National Football League’s Buffalo Bills have played pre-season and regular season games at Rogers Centre since 2008. The stadium was renamed Rogers Centre in 2005, following the purchase of the stadium by Rogers Communications, who also own the Blue Jays. It is the first domed stadium to feature a retractable roof. The stadium houses a 348-room hotel, with 70 rooms overlooking the field of play.
09-02-2014 Tue Hi 74°F
09-03-2014 Wed Hi 81°F
09-04-2014 Thu Hi 85°F
09-05-2014 Fri Hi 89°F
Lo 55°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
The stadium’s construction lasted from 1986 to 1989 with a cost of $570 million to build. The name Sydome was chosen in a “name the stadium” contest in 1987. The final four choices were “Towerdome”, “Harbourdome”, “Skydome” and “The Dome”.
- Outside the ballpark
- Levels 100, 200 and 500
On-site - Underground
Bus Parking -
- South side of Rogers Centre
- No event is scheduled here.
Standard & Specialty Concessions
- Throughout the facility
Jays Shop Stadion Edition
- All items are subject to search.
- Permitted. No gameplay footage.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided.
- Permitted. Must be in a factory-sealed, clear plastic bottle. 60
- Permitted. Must be in a soft-sided container.
- Permitted. Must be 16x16x8 inches or less.