Richmond International Raceway Crown Royal 400
600 E. Laburnum , Richmond , VA, 23222
Richmond International Raceway is located in Henrico County, Virginia about 10 miles east of Richmond. The multi-purpose complex is spread out on 1,000 acres of land with the advantage of free parking for its 86,830 spectators. Since its opening in 1946, the D-shaped oval asphalt race track has been primarily used for NASCAR events and sold out 33 consecutive years for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Additionally, the NASCAR Nationwide Series, NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, and IZOD IndyCar Series are also hosted here under the lights.
07-03-2015 Fri Hi 85°F
07-04-2015 Sat Hi 92°F
07-05-2015 Sun Hi 88°F
07-06-2015 Mon Hi 89°F
Lo 69°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Richmond International Raceway
600 E. Laburnum Richmond , VA 23222
Call at (866) 455-7228
- International Speedway Corporation
- Atlantic Rural Fairgrounds, Virg
- 2 elevators are located at the Sprint Dogwood Towers. Escalators are at the East side of the Commonwealth Grandstand.
- 0.75 mile
- 14 degrees
- 8 degrees by 2 degrees
- Between gates 70 and 80
- At the flagpole near the souvenir store
- Outside of Capital One Corporate Hospitality Pavilion
- 6x6x12 inches max.
Adjacent to facility -
- One space per vehicle
3 lots - Parking at gates 2,4 an - Handicap
- : (Handicap access)
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout stadium
- outside of Sprint Grandstands
- All items are subjected to search
- Permitted in designated areas
- Permitted. No camera bag
- Permitted. Must be soft sided. 6x6x12 inches max.
- Permitted, only clear plastic souvenir bags, that do not exceed
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)