Rexall PlaceEdmonton Oilers
7424 118th Ave, Edmonton, AB, T5B 4
Rexall Place is home to the NHL's Edmonton Oilers. It is one of the oldest stadiums in the NHL and opened in 1974 with construction costs of $17.3 million Canadian Dollars. The stadium has a seating capacity of 16,839 for hockey games and about 13,000 for concerts. The electric scoreboard in the center of the arena is the first of its kind in the Canadian NHL arenas. The scoreboard is a popular Daktronics brand. The stadium's layout is different than typical NHL Hockey arenas because a normal stadium has the player’s benches near the score table but Rexall Place keeps the players on the opposite side. In 2008 the stadium had a few renovations which included a nice new dressing room for the Oilers that include a bar and other features.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Rexall Parking Lots - General Parking
- No event is scheduled here.
- Edmonton Oilers announce details of final regular season game on April 6, 2016
- Edmonton Oilers to Become First NHL Team to Use Pride Tape
- Oilers sign Talbot to Extension
- Hall named to the 2016 NHL All-Star Game
- Long-time PA announcer Mark Lewis announces retirement
- All items are subject to search
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)