Recreation BallparkVisalia Rawhide
300 North Giddings St, Visalia, CA, 93291
Recreation Ballpark is home to the Minor League Baseball single A team, the Visalia Rawhide. The stadium opened in 1946 and has been renovated several times. Recent renovations in 2009 (started in 2003) include additional seating and a brand new grandstand. The facility's initial construction costs were about $50,000 but renovations have cost about $11.6 million. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 2,468 with 1,888 of those seats being permanent. The facility is located in Visalia, California.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Rawhide Give up Three Late; Fall 7-4 to San Jose
- Rawhide Go Back-To-Back in Ninth for 8-7 Victory Over San Jose
- Two-Run Homerun Sinks Visalia 2-1 in Game and Series
- Seven Run Eighth Inning Leads to 9-6 Comeback Win for Visalia
- IF Marty Herum Named California League Post-Season All-Star
- Two Key Errors Lead to 5-1 Loss to Modesto in Series Opener
- Get Your 2016 Rawhide Playoff Tickets!
- Visalia Sinks Ports with 4-2 Win; Win Series
- Markus Solbach Allows One Run in Eight-Plus Innings in 2-1 Win
- Visalia Withstands Late Stockton Surge; Hold on for 7-6 Win
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)