Recreation BallparkVisalia Rawhide
300 North Giddings St, Visalia, CA, 93291
Recreation Ballpark is home to the Minor League Baseball single A team, the Visalia Rawhide. The stadium opened in 1946 and has been renovated several times. Recent renovations in 2009 (started in 2003) include additional seating and a brand new grandstand. The facility's initial construction costs were about $50,000 but renovations have cost about $11.6 million. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 2,468 with 1,888 of those seats being permanent. The facility is located in Visalia, California.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- 13 Singles Leads to 10-1 Rout of Quakes
- Bullpen Falters in 6-2 Loss to Quakes
- Lugo Powers Rawhide with Pair of Homers
- Lugo Drives in Five, Goes Deep Twice in 16-0 Rout of San Jose
- Get Your CIF High School Baseball Championship Tickets Here!
- Elias Tosses Seven Innings, Allowing One Run in 3-2 Win
- Rawhide Give up Season-High Four Home Runs in 12-2 Loss to San Jose
- Brad Keller Goes 7.2 Scoreless Innings in 1-0 Win Over Modesto
- Lucas Irvine Remains Undefeated with 6.2 innings Against Modesto
- Rawhide Have Tying Run Thrown out at Home Plate in 4-3 Loss
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)