Ralph Wilson StadiumBuffalo Bills
Bills’ fans get loud, but not loud enough to set record
Posted September 21, 2015Joseph Popiolkowski - Buffalo News - B...Read More...
Ralph Wilson Stadium will be rocking
Posted September 15, 2015Ryan Hannable - WEEI Radio - One of th...Read More...
Study focuses on site for new Bills Stadium
Posted January 19, 2015Jerry Zremski - The Buffalo News - The...Read More...
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Ralph Wilson was awarded an expansion AFL stadium in 1959 that would begin playing in 1960 at War Memorial Stadium in Buffalo. The 47,000 stadium (originally built in 1930) was deemed to small by NFL standards by the time the Bills became apart of the NFL in 1970. Owner Ralph Wilson initially searched for a new domed stadium in Buffalo, but ended up building the new stadium in Orchard Park, a town south of Buffalo. Rich Products signed a 25-year, $1.5 million deal for naming rights to the stadium. In 1973, Rich Stadium debuted and the Bills became the first team to sell naming rights to their stadium. Once the original deal expired in 1998, the stadium was named after Bills owner Ralph Wilson. The stadium's playing surface is made of Astroturf GameDay Grass and currently seats 73,967 rabid football fans. The stadium started out with a seating capacity of 80,020 but renovations and a Bills lease renewal in 1998 with Erie County, New York caused a drop to what the seating capacity is today. Ralph Wilson Stadium continued renovations with a High Definition Mitsubishi LED scoreboard and ribbon boards in 2007.
- Against the Stadium wall inside Gates 2 and 7
Adjacent to facility - Pre-paid Pre
Adjacent to facility - Public Lots
- Lot 2 only.
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Between Gates 4 and 5 outside of facility
- On the 100 and 300 levels
The Bills Store
- Wired For Sound: Sammy Watkins
- Carubba Collision: Duke Williams stops Amendola
- Call of the Game: Watkins One-Handed Catch
- Rex Ryan expecting QB Tyrod Taylor to play Sunday
- Watch: A Change in the Defensive Game Plan
- Sammy Watkins: "You've Got To Play Smart"
- McCoy turns in another 100-plus yard performance
- What they're saying: Bills-Pats postgame comments
- Better Half of the Bills: Erin Meyer
- Rex Ryan Show: Life On The Sidelines
A new Bills stadium seen as important2014-10-09 14:16:43
Vic Carucci - Buffalo News -
Buffalo Bills owners commit to new stadium2014-11-07 16:16:05
John Wawrow - Associated Press -
Study focuses on site for new Bills Stadium2015-01-19 15:59:16
Jerry Zremski - The Buffalo News -
Ralph Wilson Stadium will be rocking2015-09-15 21:07:59
Ryan Hannable - WEEI Radio -
Bills’ fans get loud, but not loud enough to set record2015-09-21 16:28:56
Joseph Popiolkowski - Buffalo News -
- All items are subject to search
- Designated outside areas
- Permitted. No video. Lenses must be 6 inches or less.
- Permitted. 12x12x12 inches max.
- Permitted. Must be unopened, single-serving in clear plastic bag