Ralph Wilson StadiumBuffalo Bills
Study focuses on site for new Bills Stadium
Posted January 19, 2015Jerry Zremski - The Buffalo News - The...Read More...
Buffalo Bills owners commit to new stadium
Posted November 7, 2014John Wawrow - Associated Press - BUFFALO &mdas...Read More...
A new Bills stadium seen as important
Posted October 9, 2014Vic Carucci - Buffalo News - NEW YORK ...Read More...
07-06-2015 Mon Hi 95°F
07-07-2015 Tue Hi 94°F
07-08-2015 Wed Hi 94°F
07-09-2015 Thu Hi 98°F
Lo 65°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Ralph Wilson was awarded an expansion AFL stadium in 1959 that would begin playing in 1960 at War Memorial Stadium in Buffalo. The 47,000 stadium (originally built in 1930) was deemed to small by NFL standards by the time the Bills became apart of the NFL in 1970. Owner Ralph Wilson initially searched for a new domed stadium in Buffalo, but ended up building the new stadium in Orchard Park, a town south of Buffalo. Rich Products signed a 25-year, $1.5 million deal for naming rights to the stadium. In 1973, Rich Stadium debuted and the Bills became the first team to sell naming rights to their stadium. Once the original deal expired in 1998, the stadium was named after Bills owner Ralph Wilson. The stadium's playing surface is made of Astroturf GameDay Grass and currently seats 73,967 rabid football fans. The stadium started out with a seating capacity of 80,020 but renovations and a Bills lease renewal in 1998 with Erie County, New York caused a drop to what the seating capacity is today. Ralph Wilson Stadium continued renovations with a High Definition Mitsubishi LED scoreboard and ribbon boards in 2007.
- Against the Stadium wall inside Gates 2 and 7
Adjacent to facility - Pre-paid Pre
Adjacent to facility - Public Lots
- Lot 2 only.
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Between Gates 4 and 5 outside of facility
- On the 100 and 300 levels
The Bills Store
- 2015 Draft Class Spotlight
- Camp Countdown: 5 offensive playmakers to watch
- How the Bills decided on Rex Ryan as head coach
- What they’re saying: Bills 2015 playoff chances and the most underrated player on the roster
- Ron Jaworski predicts the Bills will return to the playoffs
- Veteran OT Wayne Hunter signs with Bills
- Fred Jackson visits Forestville school to honor M&T Bank Touchdown for Teachers Winner
- M&T Bank Touchdown for Teachers Classroom Visit
- Jim Kelly Football Camp
- Jim Kelly: "This is what I look forward to"
A new Bills stadium seen as important2014-10-09 14:16:43
Vic Carucci - Buffalo News -
Buffalo Bills owners commit to new stadium2014-11-07 16:16:05
John Wawrow - Associated Press -
Study focuses on site for new Bills Stadium2015-01-19 15:59:16
Jerry Zremski - The Buffalo News -
- All items are subject to search
- Designated outside areas
- Permitted. No video. Lenses must be 6 inches or less.
- Permitted. 12x12x12 inches max.
- Permitted. Must be unopened, single-serving in clear plastic bag