Progressive Field Cleveland Indians
Indians fireworks snafu
Posted September 16, 2015Pete Grathoff - Kansas City Star - It&...Read More...
Indians selling seats from Progressive Field
Posted October 6, 2014Zack Meisel, Northeast Ohio Media Group&n...Read More...
11-27-2015 Fri Hi 59°F
11-28-2015 Sat Hi 47°F
11-29-2015 Sun Hi 46°F
11-30-2015 Mon Hi 54°F
Lo 46°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
The Indians previously played at Cleveland Municipal Stadium along the banks of Lake Erie, which they shared with the NFL’s Browns. Plans for a new stadium began in 1984 when voters in Cuyahoga County defeated a property tax referendum for the construction of a publicly funded domed stadium. Designs for the current stadium were agreed on in 1987 and construction began the following year. The stadium opened in 1994 with President Bill Clinton throwing out the first pitch before an Indians 4-3, 11 inning win over Seattle.
- Progressive Field
2401 Ontario St Cleveland , OH 42487
Call at (216) 420-4200
- Cuyanoga County
- Progressive Insurance
- Jacobs Field
- left center
- Elevators are in sections 159 and 559, they service all levels of the park.
- Stadium holds 45,274.
- Section 103
- Section 116
- Section 119
- Section 129
- Section 142
- Section 307
- Section 316
- Section 504
- Section 514
- Section 528
- Section 533
- Section 558
- Section 564
- Section 577
Gate A, B, C, D
- Four gates surrounding the stadi
Gateway East Parking Garage - general park
- $5.00 to $6.00
Gillota Inc, 300 Central Viaduct - R.V. Parking
- extra fee
- call in advance (216) 241-3428
- No event is scheduled here.
Indians Team Shop
- behind section 165
- Indians add Recker as non-roster invitee
- Inbox: Will the Indians trade a starting pitcher?
- Inbox: Talkin' prospects after Turkey Day
- Indians build lasting legacy with charitable ties
- Indians acquire Yates from Rays for cash
- Indians extend Triple-A Columbus partnership
- Tribe serves Thanksgiving meal to nearly 400
- Spring's around corner as Tribe reveals Cactus slate
- Bradley aiming to be Indians' next big slugger
- MLB Pipeline's 2015 All-Arizona Fall League Team
Indians selling seats from Progressive Field2014-10-06 17:38:40
Indians fireworks snafu2015-09-16 14:33:13
Pete Grathoff - Kansas City Star -
- All items are subject to search
- no smoking
- permitted, must be small
- permitted, must be sealed and plastic
- permitted, cannot exceed 16" by 16" by 8"
- permitted, must be small single servings and in plastic or paper