Progressive Field Cleveland Indians
Indians detail multimillion-dollar renovation plans
Posted August 12, 2014By Michelle Jarboe McFee, The Cleveland Pl...Read More...
AP Source: Indians to remodel downtown ballpark
Posted August 7, 2014Associated Press - CLEVELAND –&n...Read More...
Indians Expand Metal Detectors at Progressive Field
Posted June 16, 2014June 16, 2014: If you're heading to Pro...Read More...
09-17-2014 Wed Hi 71°F
09-18-2014 Thu Hi 67°F
09-19-2014 Fri Hi 69°F
09-20-2014 Sat Hi 80°F
Lo 63°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
The Indians previously played at Cleveland Municipal Stadium along the banks of Lake Erie, which they shared with the NFL’s Browns. Plans for a new stadium began in 1984 when voters in Cuyahoga County defeated a property tax referendum for the construction of a publicly funded domed stadium. Designs for the current stadium were agreed on in 1987 and construction began the following year. The stadium opened in 1994 with President Bill Clinton throwing out the first pitch before an Indians 4-3, 11 inning win over Seattle.
- Progressive Field
2401 Ontario St Cleveland , OH 42487
Call at (216) 420-4200
- Cuyanoga County
- Progressive Insurance
- Jacobs Field
- left center
- Elevators are in sections 159 and 559, they service all levels of the park.
- Stadium holds 45,274.
- Section 103
- Section 116
- Section 119
- Section 129
- Section 142
- Section 307
- Section 316
- Section 504
- Section 514
- Section 528
- Section 533
- Section 558
- Section 564
- Section 577
Gate A, B, C, D
- Four gates surrounding the stadi
Gateway East Parking Garage - general park
- $5.00 to $6.00
Gillota Inc, 300 Central Viaduct - R.V. Parking
- extra fee
- call in advance (216) 241-3428
- No event is scheduled here.
Indians Team Shop
- behind section 165
- Scoring change adds three runs to Kluber's stats
- Walters day to day with right rib soreness
- Tribe nominates Swisher for Clemente Award
- Tribe starts Carrasco hoping to aid playoff push
- Kluber's career-high 14 K's lead Tribe to 'W'
- Tito a fan of Tal's Hill in center field at Minute Maid Park
- Ailing Raburn's status remains unclear; MRI may be needed
- Improved McAllister not enough to halt skid
- Francona trusts Shaw in eighth despite lefty splits
- Francona defends Kipnis' tweets following loss