Progressive Field Cleveland Indians
Indians detail multimillion-dollar renovation plans
Posted August 12, 2014By Michelle Jarboe McFee, The Cleveland Pl...Read More...
AP Source: Indians to remodel downtown ballpark
Posted August 7, 2014Associated Press - CLEVELAND –&n...Read More...
Indians Expand Metal Detectors at Progressive Field
Posted June 16, 2014June 16, 2014: If you're heading to Pro...Read More...
08-23-2014 Sat Hi 80°F
08-24-2014 Sun Hi 84°F
08-25-2014 Mon Hi 83°F
08-26-2014 Tue Hi 89°F
Lo 68°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
The Indians previously played at Cleveland Municipal Stadium along the banks of Lake Erie, which they shared with the NFL’s Browns. Plans for a new stadium began in 1984 when voters in Cuyahoga County defeated a property tax referendum for the construction of a publicly funded domed stadium. Designs for the current stadium were agreed on in 1987 and construction began the following year. The stadium opened in 1994 with President Bill Clinton throwing out the first pitch before an Indians 4-3, 11 inning win over Seattle.
- Progressive Field
2401 Ontario St Cleveland , OH 42487
Call at (216) 420-4200
- Cuyanoga County
- Progressive Insurance
- Jacobs Field
- left center
- Elevators are in sections 159 and 559, they service all levels of the park.
- Stadium holds 45,274.
- Section 103
- Section 116
- Section 119
- Section 129
- Section 142
- Section 307
- Section 316
- Section 504
- Section 514
- Section 528
- Section 533
- Section 558
- Section 564
- Section 577
Gate A, B, C, D
- Four gates surrounding the stadi
Gateway East Parking Garage - general park
- $5.00 to $6.00
Gillota Inc, 300 Central Viaduct - R.V. Parking
- extra fee
- call in advance (216) 241-3428
- No event is scheduled here.
Indians Team Shop
- behind section 165
- Lindor matches career high for hits and runs
- Slumping Chisenhall trying to find early magic
- Gomes day to day with mild concussion
- Salazar, Indians try to stay in playoff hunt vs. Astros
- Carrasco strong, but late blunders cost Tribe
- Sluggers' talks help Walters emerge as power threat
- Indians can't support less-than-stellar Kluber
- Gomes exits an inning after being hit in mask
- Francona walks 'fine line' using 'pen at record pace
- Tito thinks of Schilling during Ice Bucket Challenge