Progressive Field Cleveland Indians
Progressive Field is located in Cleveland, Ohio, home field to the Cleveland Indians. From 1994 to 2008 the stadium was formally called Jacobs Field after the team’s owners Richard and David Jacobs. Richard Jacobs, team owner, paid for the naming rights from its opening in 1994 until the end of 2006. The stadiums name changed when Progressive Insurance Company purchased the naming rights in 2008 for sixteen years. The stadium is referred to as “The Jake” from its previous name or more recently “The Pro” or “The Prog” from its current name Progressive Field.
Prior to Progressive Field being built, since 1947 the Cleveland Indians played at the Cleveland Municipal Stadium, “The Mistake by the Lake” as it was called.
Seating capacity for Progressive Field is 42,241. Progressive Field is part of the Gateway Sports and Entertainment Complex along with Quicken Loans Arena.
- Progressive Field
2401 Ontario St Cleveland , OH 44115
Call at (216) 420-4200
- Cuyanoga County
- Progressive Insurance
- Jacobs Field
- left center
- Elevators are in sections 159 and 559, they service all levels of the park.
- Stadium holds 45,274.
- Section 103
- Section 116
- Section 119
- Section 129
- Section 142
- Section 307
- Section 316
- Section 504
- Section 514
- Section 528
- Section 533
- Section 558
- Section 564
- Section 577
Gate A, B, C, D
- Four gates surrounding the stadi
Gateway East Parking Garage - general park
- $5.00 to $6.00
Gillota Inc, 300 Central Viaduct - R.V. Parking
- extra fee
- call in advance (216) 241-3428
- 02/26 Cleveland Indians vs Cincinnati Reds (ST)
- 02/28 Cleveland Indians vs Cincinnati Reds (ST)
- 03/01 Chicago White Sox vs Cleveland Indians (ST)
- 03/02 Cleveland Indians vs Seattle Mariners (ST)
- 03/03 Texas Rangers vs. Cleveland Indians (ST)
- 03/04 Cleveland Indians vs Chicago White Sox (ST)
- 03/05 Seattle Mariners vs. Cleveland Indians (ST)
- 03/06 Cleveland Indians vs Chicago Cubs (ST)
- 03/07 Chicago Cubs vs. Cleveland Indians (ST)
- 03/08 San Diego Padres vs Cleveland Indians (ST)
Indians Team Shop
- behind section 165
- Carson, three others signed by Indians
- Indians leave Meetings closer to upgrading pitching
- First-season success fuels Francona
- Infielder Ramirez has surgery on left thumb
- Indians high on Gomes' potential in everyday role
- Tribe seeks late-inning experience in bullpen
- Carrasco expected to win rotation spot
- Francona talks to Masterson about speculation
- Tribe willing to listen, but unlikely to act on big names
- Tribe evaluating extent of Santana's time behind dish
- All items are subject to search
- no smoking
- permitted, must be small
- permitted, must be sealed and plastic
- permitted, cannot exceed 16" by 16" by 8"
- permitted, must be small single servings and in plastic or paper
Browse Fan Reviews
Radisson Hotel Cleveland-Gateway651 Huron Rd, Cleveland, OH, 44115
Phone no: 216-377-9000
The Radisson Hotel Cleveland Gateway is located in the heart of downtown Cleveland in the Historic Gateway District and just a short walk away from the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown527 Prospect Avenue East, Cleveland, OH, 44115
Phone no: 216-443-9043
Newly Renovated downtown Cleveland hotel, the Marriott Residence Inn is steps to Quicken Loans Arena and Progressive Field. Experience the charm and style of an original turn-of-the century hotel.
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown1100 Carnegie Avenue, Cleveland, OH, 44115
Phone no: 440-646-1777
The Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown hotel is located across from Progressive Field (formerly Jacob's Field) and home of the Cleveland Indians
Local Heroes Grill & Bar2217 E 9th St, Cleveland, OH, 44115
Phone no: 216-566-8115
Local Heroes Bar & Grill, a quality restaurant, opened in downtown Cleveland, Ohio on March 31st, 2007. We are located directly across the street from Progressive Field and Quicken Loans Arena.
Wilbert's Food and Music812 Huron Rd E, Cleveland, OH, 44115
Phone no: 216-902-4663
Cleveland’s premier restaurant-slash-roots music venue. With a huge room and an great sound system, WILBERT’S FOOD & MUSIC is the place to go downtown for a great meal and a top-notch concert.
Alesci's Downtown828 Huron Rd E, Cleveland, OH, 44115
Phone no: 216-348-8600
Alesci's Downtown specializes in Italian Homemade Food. We have an extensive menu, operate a full service bar and cater to a wide range of needs.