Pringles ParkJackson Generals
4 Fun Place, Jackson, TN, 38305
The Ballpark at Jackson Generals Park is a baseball stadium that is home to the Southern League's AA minor league baseball affiliate of the Seattle Mariners team, the Jackson Generals. The stadium opened in 1998 and used to be known as Pringles Park until 2012 (it was nicknamed The Big Chip). The ballpark's field features a natural grass playing surface and the grandstands have a current seating capacity of 6,000 people. The stadium is located in Jackson, Tennessee and has hosted Southern League All-Star tournaments in the past.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- At the Diamond Jaxx Clubhouse Store
On-site - General
Diamond Jaxx Clubhous Store
- Generals Take Two From Biscuits
- Generals' Offense Explodes on Biscuits
- Generals Blast by Montgomery, Even Series
- Kids Camp Set for June 30
- Generals Fall in Ten to Montgomery
- Andrew Moore to Join Generals Wednesday
- Yarbrough Cruises, Peterson Crushes in Win
- Lopes, Generals Walk Off in Extras
- Big Inning Leads Generals by Lookouts
- Offense Falters in Loss to Lookouts
- All bags and persons are subject to search
- Designated areas only.
- Permitted. Will be subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)