Pringles ParkJackson Generals
4 Fun Place, Jackson, TN, 38305
The Ballpark at Jackson Generals Park is a baseball stadium that is home to the Southern League's AA minor league baseball affiliate of the Seattle Mariners team, the Jackson Generals. The stadium opened in 1998 and used to be known as Pringles Park until 2012 (it was nicknamed The Big Chip). The ballpark's field features a natural grass playing surface and the grandstands have a current seating capacity of 6,000 people. The stadium is located in Jackson, Tennessee and has hosted Southern League All-Star tournaments in the past.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- At the Diamond Jaxx Clubhouse Store
On-site - General
Diamond Jaxx Clubhous Store
- Easter at the Ballpark
- Generals Release 2015 Promo Schedule
- Generals Announce Silver Sluggers Club
- TJ Network to be Jackson's Flagship Station
- Razor Shines Inducted into Southern League Hall of Fame
- Generals Join Kyle Seager in Fight Against Cancer
- Generals to Host Job Fair Saturday
- Generals Name Brandon Liebhaber Team's Broadcaster For 2015
- Voice of the Generals, Harris to join new franchise in Biloxi
- Mariners Announce 2015 Coaching Staff
- All bags and persons are subject to search
- Designated areas only.
- Permitted. Will be subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)