Pringles ParkJackson Generals
4 Fun Place, Jackson, TN, 38305
The Ballpark at Jackson Generals Park is a baseball stadium that is home to the Southern League's AA minor league baseball affiliate of the Seattle Mariners team, the Jackson Generals. The stadium opened in 1998 and used to be known as Pringles Park until 2012 (it was nicknamed The Big Chip). The ballpark's field features a natural grass playing surface and the grandstands have a current seating capacity of 6,000 people. The stadium is located in Jackson, Tennessee and has hosted Southern League All-Star tournaments in the past.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- At the Diamond Jaxx Clubhouse Store
On-site - General
Diamond Jaxx Clubhous Store
- Jackson Avoids Shutout, But Falls in Opener
- Bortnick, Generals Bash Biscuits in Finale
- Jackson Falls in Walk-Off Fashion
- SEC Night Saturday with Fireworks and More
- Pruitt, Biscuits Blank Generals Tuesday
- Generals Battered by Biscuits Monday
- Landazuri Spectacular in Loss Sunday
- Shuckers Take Win From Diaz, Generals
- Shuckers Squeeze Out Win Over Generals
- Hunter Helps Generals to Twin Bill Split
- All bags and persons are subject to search
- Designated areas only.
- Permitted. Will be subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)