Pringles ParkJackson Generals
4 Fun Place, Jackson, TN, 38305
The Ballpark at Jackson Generals Park is a baseball stadium that is home to the Southern League's AA minor league baseball affiliate of the Seattle Mariners team, the Jackson Generals. The stadium opened in 1998 and used to be known as Pringles Park until 2012 (it was nicknamed The Big Chip). The ballpark's field features a natural grass playing surface and the grandstands have a current seating capacity of 6,000 people. The stadium is located in Jackson, Tennessee and has hosted Southern League All-Star tournaments in the past.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- At the Diamond Jaxx Clubhouse Store
On-site - General
Diamond Jaxx Clubhous Store
- Generals Wrap Up Homestand Against Suns
- O'Neill Homer Sets Tone In Victory
- Homers, Shutout Help Generals Earn Split
- Unsworth Unbelievable in First Win
- Bullpen Strong as Generals Take Finale
- Star Wars Night Headlines Homestand
- Generals Fall to Wahoos Offensive Explosion
- Missed Opportunities Cost Generals Sunday
- O'Neill's Two Blasts Not Enough Saturday
- Generals Eke Out 1-0 Win in Opener
- All bags and persons are subject to search
- Designated areas only.
- Permitted. Will be subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)