Pringles ParkJackson Generals
4 Fun Place, Jackson, TN, 38305
The Ballpark at Jackson Generals Park is a baseball stadium that is home to the Southern League's AA minor league baseball affiliate of the Seattle Mariners team, the Jackson Generals. The stadium opened in 1998 and used to be known as Pringles Park until 2012 (it was nicknamed The Big Chip). The ballpark's field features a natural grass playing surface and the grandstands have a current seating capacity of 6,000 people. The stadium is located in Jackson, Tennessee and has hosted Southern League All-Star tournaments in the past.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- At the Diamond Jaxx Clubhouse Store
On-site - General
Diamond Jaxx Clubhous Store
- Trio of Generals Earn Organizational Honors
- Hall, Freeman Named Assistant GM
- Generals Win Community Service Award
- Miller Wins Final Player of the Week Award
- Generals Earn Victory in Season Finale
- Jackson Squanders Big Lead, Loses in Extras
- Generals Squeak By Lookouts Saturday
- Early Deficit Dooms Generals Friday
- Jackson Takes Opener in Chattanooga
- Jackson Holds On to Win Home Finale
- All bags and persons are subject to search
- Designated areas only.
- Permitted. Will be subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)