Pringles ParkJackson Generals
4 Fun Place, Jackson, TN, 38305
The Ballpark at Jackson Generals Park is a baseball stadium that is home to the Southern League's AA minor league baseball affiliate of the Seattle Mariners team, the Jackson Generals. The stadium opened in 1998 and used to be known as Pringles Park until 2012 (it was nicknamed The Big Chip). The ballpark's field features a natural grass playing surface and the grandstands have a current seating capacity of 6,000 people. The stadium is located in Jackson, Tennessee and has hosted Southern League All-Star tournaments in the past.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- At the Diamond Jaxx Clubhouse Store
On-site - General
Diamond Jaxx Clubhous Store
- Comeback falls short in Second Half Opener
- Franchise History made with 46th win
- Generals Outslug Smokies in 9-8 Win
- Generals Walk Off Twice Over Smokies
- Altavilla Added to All-Star Team
- Generals Make History with Win
- Series Opener Postponed Due to Weather
- Braves' Late Rally Does in Generals
- Division Champs Finish First Half at Home
- Offense Helps Generals Split Twin Bill
- All bags and persons are subject to search
- Designated areas only.
- Permitted. Will be subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)