PPL ParkPhiladelphia Union
PPL Park is an outdoor soccer stadium in Chester, Pennsylvania. It is home to the Philadelphia Union Major League Soccer (MLS) team. The $120 million stadium opened in 2010 and has hosted other events such as college Lacrosse, college football and rugby matches.
- PPL Park
1 Stadium Drive Chester, PA 19013
Call at (610) 859-3100
- Delaware County
- Rossetti Architects
- Pennsylvania Power and Light
- Path to PPL Park: Tips straight from the source on how to play for the Union's highest level
- Union Top 10: Williams SportsCenter side volley or Wheeler/Hoppenot connection? You decide.
- Hungry for more minutes, Union forward Hoppenot taking offseason very seriously
- Major League Soccer State of the League address with commissioner Don Garber
- Union Top 10: Conor Casey's dive or Ray Gaddis' marathon sprint? You decide.
- Philadelphia Union 2014 MLS regular season schedule unveiled
- An analysis of the Union's 34-game Major League Soccer regular season month-by-month
- Penn, Drexel, Delaware open NCAA tournament play with aspirations of playing at PPL Park
- Union forward Conor Casey named finalist for 2013 MLS Comeback Player of the Year
- Union Top 10: Williams/Okugo connection or Farfan finds the back of Chivas' net? You decide.
- All items and bags are subject to a search