PPL ParkPhiladelphia Union
1 Stadium Drive, Chester, PA, 19013
As the Philadelphia Union thunder across PPL Park, their home stadium, there are 18,500 fans seated at the stadium eagerly awaiting the outcome. Ever since the stadium was opened in 2010, the battle has been on with several collegiate soccer, soccer championship, lacrosse and football games. It even has a permanent stage to host concerts and the stadium can hold 26,000 music fans easily. Moreover the stadium has easy access to major roadways, railways and the airport. PPL Park has a unique soccer-specific design that has been celebrated and recognized by many as being the best well constructed recreation project of the year. At the same time, the design is versatile enough to adapt to any kind of sports. The stadium has also taken special care to see that all safety and security measures are followed.
10-31-2014 Fri Hi 68°F
11-01-2014 Sat Hi 60°F
11-02-2014 Sun Hi 59°F
11-03-2014 Mon Hi 53°F
Lo 42°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- Q&A: Cristian Maidana talks all things offseason with PhiladelphiaUnion.com
- With conferences realigned in 2015 will there be more separation in the East going forward?
- Mbolhi, Blake called up for international duty during November FIFA window
- Match recap: Union ready to retool following season finale at Crew Stadium Sunday
- Both Trinidad and Costa Rica with plenty to play for this weekend at PPL Park
- Spot in next summer's FIFA Women's World Cup on the line this weekend at PPL Park
- Philadelphia Union press clips: October 28th
- Soccer is a family affair in the Royds household and so is the Union Summer Select program
- Season ending match against Crew won't mean second team on field for Union says Curtin
- Each victory at PPL Park in 2015 means much more to Lancaster native Andrew Wenger
- All items and bags are subject to a search
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)