PPL ParkPhiladelphia Union
1 Stadium Drive, Chester, PA, 19013
As the Philadelphia Union thunder across PPL Park, their home stadium, there are 18,500 fans seated at the stadium eagerly awaiting the outcome. Ever since the stadium was opened in 2010, the battle has been on with several collegiate soccer, soccer championship, lacrosse and football games. It even has a permanent stage to host concerts and the stadium can hold 26,000 music fans easily. Moreover the stadium has easy access to major roadways, railways and the airport. PPL Park has a unique soccer-specific design that has been celebrated and recognized by many as being the best well constructed recreation project of the year. At the same time, the design is versatile enough to adapt to any kind of sports. The stadium has also taken special care to see that all safety and security measures are followed.
07-13-2014 Sun Hi 67°F
07-14-2014 Mon Hi 74°F
07-15-2014 Tue Hi 75°F
07-16-2014 Wed Hi 82°F
Lo 52°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- Match recap: Union put forth explosive effort, but Rapids douse on-field fireworks late in draw
- Fan View: #PHIvCOL
- Philadelphia Union acquire Jamaican striker Brian Brown
- Scouting report: How strong is the current of this Colorado Rapids squad? We take a look.
- Match preview: Union look to end Saturday with a bang in more ways than one against Colorado
- World Cup viewing parties: How you really should be watching Sunday's World Cup final
- Ugly or pretty, doesn't matter. To Union corps, winning is main mindset in push for playoffs
- Add "dust storm" to yet another memorable U.S. Open Cup moment in Union history
- Match recap: Union survive wild weather and red-hot Revolution en route to Open Cup victory
- Match preview: Fourth meeting of season with Revolution is for semifinal berth into Open Cup
- All items and bags are subject to a search
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)