PNC FieldScranton Wilkes-Barre Railriders
235 Montage Mountian Dr, Moosic, PA, 18507
The PNC Field is home to the AAA minor league baseball team that is associated with the New York Yankees, the Scranton Willkes-Barre Rail Riders. The stadium opened in 1989 after about two and a half years of construction with initial construction costs of $25 million. The stadium opened is located in Moosic, Pennsylvania and the ballpark's field features a natural grass playing surface which replaced the original artificial turf. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 10,000 people. The facility was renovated in 2012 and reopened for the 2013 after about $40 million of renovations that reconstructed the stadium's seating.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
On Site - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Oh Say Can You Sing?
- Andy Ashby Added to RailRiders Fan Fest Jan. 28
- Tyler Austin, Baby Bombers Logo Headline Jan. 28 Fan Fest
- Coaches Clinic Coming to PNC Field Feb. 11
- Pedrique Returns to Manage Defending Champs
- RailRiders Announce 2017 Promotional Schedule
- RailRiders Announce Front Office Changes
- Andy Ashby Highlights Major RailRiders Announcement
- RailRiders to Host Fall Festival Oct. 15-16
- RailRiders Claim Triple-A's Top Prize
- Still cameras are permitted
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)