PNC FieldScranton Wilkes-Barre Railriders
235 Montage Mountian Dr, Moosic, PA, 18507
The PNC Field is home to the AAA minor league baseball team that is associated with the New York Yankees, the Scranton Willkes-Barre Rail Riders. The stadium opened in 1989 after about two and a half years of construction with initial construction costs of $25 million. The stadium opened is located in Moosic, Pennsylvania and the ballpark's field features a natural grass playing surface which replaced the original artificial turf. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 10,000 people. The facility was renovated in 2012 and reopened for the 2013 after about $40 million of renovations that reconstructed the stadium's seating.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
On Site - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Pay It Forward Wednesdays Return
- Yuengling's Ice Cream Announced as Official Ice Cream of the RailRiders
- Meet the Defending National Champion RailRiders
- Yankees to Honor Triple-A National Champion RailRiders at Steinbrenner Field in Tampa
- Family Fun Fest Returns to PNC Field March 18
- RailRiders Announce Additional Front Office Moves
- Oh Say Can You Sing?
- Andy Ashby Added to RailRiders Fan Fest Jan. 28
- Tyler Austin, Baby Bombers Logo Headline Jan. 28 Fan Fest
- Coaches Clinic Coming to PNC Field Feb. 11
- Still cameras are permitted
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)