PNC FieldScranton Wilkes-Barre Railriders
235 Montage Mountian Dr, Moosic, PA, 18507
The PNC Field is home to the AAA minor league baseball team that is associated with the New York Yankees, the Scranton Willkes-Barre Rail Riders. The stadium opened in 1989 after about two and a half years of construction with initial construction costs of $25 million. The stadium opened is located in Moosic, Pennsylvania and the ballpark's field features a natural grass playing surface which replaced the original artificial turf. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 10,000 people. The facility was renovated in 2012 and reopened for the 2013 after about $40 million of renovations that reconstructed the stadium's seating.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
On Site - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- RailRiders Seeking P.A. Announcer & On-Field Emcee
- Human Cannonball Highlights Full 2016 Promo Schedule
- RailRiders Job Fair Returns Feb. 20
- Pay It Forward Wednesdays Announced
- Oh Say Can You Sing?
- Pedrique Headlines SWB Field Staff Changes
- Pinstripe Pals Program Returns
- Ticket Promotion to Reward Fan with $10,000 & Free Cruise
- Glow-in-the-Park Fridays Highlight 2016 Promo Schedule
- Ruby Named GM, Olerud Joins as COO
- Still cameras are permitted
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)