PNC FieldScranton Wilkes-Barre Railriders
235 Montage Mountian Dr, Moosic, PA, 18507
The PNC Field is home to the AAA minor league baseball team that is associated with the New York Yankees, the Scranton Willkes-Barre Rail Riders. The stadium opened in 1989 after about two and a half years of construction with initial construction costs of $25 million. The stadium opened is located in Moosic, Pennsylvania and the ballpark's field features a natural grass playing surface which replaced the original artificial turf. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 10,000 people. The facility was renovated in 2012 and reopened for the 2013 after about $40 million of renovations that reconstructed the stadium's seating.
01-28-2015 Wed Hi 22°F
01-29-2015 Thu Hi 29°F
01-30-2015 Fri Hi 27°F
01-31-2015 Sat Hi 14°F
Lo 4°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
On Site - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Bombard Named to IL Hall of Fame
- What The FORK Coming to RailRiders Games
- Hometown Heroes Program Presented by MetLife Launches
- Headrick Joins RailRiders Broadcast Crew
- Oh Say Can You Sing?
- Thames, Tordi Join SWB Field Staff
- Pinstripe Pals Program Launches
- Fit Track Returns in 2015
- Front Office Additions, Promotion for RailRiders
- RailRiders to Unfurl Banners of Honor in 2015
- Still cameras are permitted
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)