PNC FieldScranton Wilkes-Barre Railriders
235 Montage Mountian Dr, Moosic, PA, 18507
The PNC Field is home to the AAA minor league baseball team that is associated with the New York Yankees, the Scranton Willkes-Barre Rail Riders. The stadium opened in 1989 after about two and a half years of construction with initial construction costs of $25 million. The stadium opened is located in Moosic, Pennsylvania and the ballpark's field features a natural grass playing surface which replaced the original artificial turf. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 10,000 people. The facility was renovated in 2012 and reopened for the 2013 after about $40 million of renovations that reconstructed the stadium's seating.
03-06-2015 Fri Hi 24°F
03-07-2015 Sat Hi 37°F
03-08-2015 Sun Hi 36°F
03-09-2015 Mon Hi 42°F
Lo 26°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
On Site - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- RailRiders Unveil Members of Local Ownership
- RailRiders Job Fair Returns Feb. 21
- RailRiders Release 2015 Promo Schedule
- Bombard Named to IL Hall of Fame
- What The FORK Coming to RailRiders Games
- Hometown Heroes Program Presented by MetLife Launches
- Headrick Joins RailRiders Broadcast Crew
- Oh Say Can You Sing?
- Thames, Tordi Join SWB Field Staff
- Pinstripe Pals Program Launches
- Still cameras are permitted
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)