PK ParkOregon Ducks
2760 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Eugene , OR, 97401
PK Park is home to the University of Oregon's NCAA baseball team, the Oregon Ducks as well as the minor league ball club the Eugene Emeralds. The facility opened in 2009 after less than a year of construction featuring temporary seating but fully opened in March of 2010. The facility is located in Eugene, Oregon and had initial construction costs of $19.2 million. The ballpark's field features the very popular Field Turf artificial playing surface and has a current seating capacity of 4,000 with room for nearly 1,000 extra people. There are 8 luxury suites, a large HD video scoreboard, restrooms, and concessions on site.
04-28-2017 Fri Hi 56°F
04-29-2017 Sat Hi 65°F
04-30-2017 Sun Hi 56°F
05-01-2017 Mon Hi 59°F
Lo 45°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
South of the facility at Autzen - General
- Behind Home Plate
- 3rd Base Concourse
- Ems Announce NEW Food Truck - Pitchin' Kitchen
- Emeralds Accepting Job Applications for 2017 Season
- Emeralds to Host National Anthem Tryouts
- Cubs Prospect Profile: DJ Wilson
- 2017 Emeralds Preview
- Emeralds and Wildish Ready to Hit a Home Run in Reading
- Cubs Announce Ems Coaching Staff
- Designated areas on the concourse
- Permitted. Must not interfere with other patron's views.
- Permitted. Must be an empty plastic container.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)