PK ParkEugene Emeralds
PK Park is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Eugene, Oregon on the campus of the University of Oregon. The stadium is home to the Oregon Ducks baseball team and the Eugene Emeralds, a minor league affiliate of the San Diego Padres. The stadium has 4,000 seats and opened in 2009.
- PK Park
2760 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd Eugene , OR 97401
Call at (541) 346-4461
- University of Oregon
- DLR Group
- Center Field
- Field Turf
South of the facility at Autzen - General
- Can't see the event you are searching for?
- Behind Home Plate
- 3rd Base Concourse
- Pat Murphy named El Paso Chihuahuas Manager
- Emeralds Announce an All-Star Summer Schedule
- Elmore Sports Group Excited to Kick Off Soccer
- Emeralds Nominated for Larry MacPhail Award
- Trick or Treat with Sluggo
- Summer Fun Coming Together in Eugene
- 2012 Ems Moving Up the Ladder
- Joe and Tyson Ross Celebrate with Mom
- Looking back at the 2011 Emeralds
- An Update on the 2010 Eugene Emeralds
- Designated areas on the concourse
- Permitted. Must not interfere with other patron's views.
- Permitted. Must be an empty plastic container.