PK ParkEugene Emeralds
2760 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Eugene , OR, 97401
PK Park is home to the University of Oregon's NCAA baseball team, the Oregon Ducks as well as the minor league ball club the Eugene Emeralds. The facility opened in 2009 after less than a year of construction featuring temporary seating but fully opened in March of 2010. The facility is located in Eugene, Oregon and had initial construction costs of $19.2 million. The ballpark's field features the very popular Field Turf artificial playing surface and has a current seating capacity of 4,000 with room for nearly 1,000 extra people. There are 8 luxury suites, a large HD video scoreboard, restrooms, and concessions on site.
07-29-2014 Tue Hi 94°F
07-30-2014 Wed Hi 93°F
07-31-2014 Thu Hi 92°F
08-01-2014 Fri Hi 91°F
Lo 62°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
South of the facility at Autzen - General
- Behind Home Plate
- 3rd Base Concourse
- Emeralds Will Wear Boba Fett Inspired Jersey On Star Wars Night, July 26
- Emeralds Announce Northwest Toyota Dealers as 2014 Northwest League All-Star Game Sponsor
- Emeralds and Buffalo Wild Wings Announce 2014 Partnership
- Ninkasi, Oakshire, GoodLife & 2 Towns Ciderhouse Are Brewing Up Some Fun at PK Park
- Ems Announce Pabst Blue Ribbon as New Domestic Beer Partner
- Designated areas on the concourse
- Permitted. Must not interfere with other patron's views.
- Permitted. Must be an empty plastic container.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)