Philips ArenaAtlanta Hawks
1 Philips Dr, Atlanta , GA, 30303
Philips Arena is home to the NBA's Atlanta Hawks. Philips Arena opened in 1999 with construction costing $213.5 million. The stadium has a seating capacity of 17,624 for ice hockey and 18,118 for basketball games. It has some luxury seating options including luxury seats, party suites, and club suites. The stadium has an uncommon feature with the luxury seating being on only one side of the floor. Philips arena added see through clocks which is becoming popular because it allows fans sitting behind the basket to see without the clock timer blocking their view. In 2008 Philips Arena received minor damage to the exterior from a tornado that struck the area but was otherwise fine. The stadiums was the home ice for the NHL's Thrashers until 2011 when they moved to Winnipeg.
07-30-2014 Wed Hi 90°F
07-31-2014 Thu Hi 86°F
08-01-2014 Fri Hi 85°F
08-02-2014 Sat Hi 82°F
Lo 69°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Near First Horizon Club
- Second entrance to the Guest and Sales Service Center
- First Aid Center on the Upper Concourse
Adjacent to facility and across - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- Who Knew NBA Teams Had So Many Superheroes?
- Schröder Scores 23 Points In Scrimmage
- Hey, Hey, Hey! Hawks Win Golden Matrix Award at Idea Conference
- Millsap Addition Gives USA Stretch Power Forward
- Paul Millsap Added To USA Men's National Team Roster
- Schröder Scores 7 Points, Germany Beats Finland
- Payne Brings Athleticism, Physical Presence To Hawks
- Hawks Sign First-Round Draft Pick Adreian Payne
- Schröder, Muscala Ready To Contribute After Strong Summer League
- DeMarre Carroll: A Two-Sport Athlete?
- All items are subject to search
- Designated outside areas only
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)