Philips ArenaAtlanta Hawks
1 Philips Dr, Atlanta , GA, 30303
Philips Arena is home to the NBA's Atlanta Hawks. Philips Arena opened in 1999 with construction costing $213.5 million. The stadium has a seating capacity of 17,624 for ice hockey and 18,118 for basketball games. It has some luxury seating options including luxury seats, party suites, and club suites. The stadium has an uncommon feature with the luxury seating being on only one side of the floor. Philips arena added see through clocks which is becoming popular because it allows fans sitting behind the basket to see without the clock timer blocking their view. In 2008 Philips Arena received minor damage to the exterior from a tornado that struck the area but was otherwise fine. The stadiums was the home ice for the NHL's Thrashers until 2011 when they moved to Winnipeg.
09-16-2014 Tue Hi 83°F
09-17-2014 Wed Hi 83°F
09-18-2014 Thu Hi 80°F
09-19-2014 Fri Hi 83°F
Lo 60°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Near First Horizon Club
- Second entrance to the Guest and Sales Service Center
- First Aid Center on the Upper Concourse
Adjacent to facility and across - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- Danny Ferry Takes Leave of Absence; Releases Statement
- Koonin: Ferry Taking Leave of Absence
- The Best NBA Bedtime Stories
- Who Drafted These Hawks?
- VIDEO: Mike Scott Hosts Free Basketball Camp In Virginia
- Schröder, Germany Qualify For EuroBasket 2015
- Can You Name the Hawks Who Have Worn #10 Since 1999?
- Teams Have Some Fun With NBA Cartoons
- Hawks GM Danny Ferry's Statement Regarding Investigation
- A Copy of Bruce Levenson's Email
- All items are subject to search
- Designated outside areas only
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)