Pepsi CenterColorado Avalanche
1000 Chopper Circle, Denver, CO, 80204
Pepsi Center (The Can) is a multipurpose arena home to the Denver Nuggets of the NBA, the Colorado Avalanche of the NHL and the Colorado Mammoth of the NLL. The Pepsi Center was constructed in 1997 and opened in 1999 as part of a large six-year sporting venue upgrade in Denver along with Coors Field and Invesco Field. Pepsi Center features views of the Rocky Mountains and players from the NBA and NHL illustrated in action poses on a suspended sculpture in the arena’s foyers.
04-19-2014 Sat Hi 66°F
04-20-2014 Sun Hi 73°F
04-21-2014 Mon Hi 74°F
04-22-2014 Tue Hi 82°F
Lo 53°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Upper Level Section 366
- Frontier Airlines Will Call Ticket Lobby
- Lower Levels Sections 120 and 144
Adjacent - General
- Allowed but not encouraged. No open alcohol or saving spaces for others.
- Marvel Universe Live! Event Date Time: 01/30/2016 3:00PM
- Marvel Universe Live! Event Date Time: 01/30/2016 7:00PM
- NHL Playoffs - Rd 1 - Game 2 - Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche Event Date Time: 04/19/2014 7:30PM
- Arcade Fire Event Date Time: 04/23/2014 TBA
- NHL Playoffs - Rd 1 - Game 5 - Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (If Necessary) Event Date Time: 04/26/2014 TBA
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Upper Level, Lower Level and Club Level
- North Side of Grand Atrium, across from Sections 104, 120, 142, 144, 252, 308, 335 and 367
- Grand Atrium, and Sections 120 and 375
- This Date in Nuggets History: April 18, 1993
- Nuggets have two-thirds of roster under contract for 2014-15
- After tough season, Nuggets seek good health in 2014-15
- Nuggets send athletic trainer Jim Gillen out in style
- Denver Nuggets-Golden State Warriors Gameday
- Denver Nuggets offering game-worn jerseys to fans
- Game Preview: Nuggets-Clippers
- Jersey Boys Faried, Foye clicking for Denver Nuggets
- Big-man battle on the horizon for Denver Nuggets
- Denver Nuggets-Utah Jazz Gameday
- All bags are subjected to search.
- Designated outside areas
- Permitted. No video. No flash. Lenses must be 4 inches or less.
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided.
- Prohibited. Empty water bottles may be allowed inside.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)