Pepsi CenterColorado Avalanche
1000 Chopper Circle, Denver, CO, 80204
Pepsi Center (The Can) is a multipurpose arena home to the Denver Nuggets of the NBA, the Colorado Avalanche of the NHL and the Colorado Mammoth of the NLL. The Pepsi Center was constructed in 1997 and opened in 1999 as part of a large six-year sporting venue upgrade in Denver along with Coors Field and Invesco Field. Pepsi Center features views of the Rocky Mountains and players from the NBA and NHL illustrated in action poses on a suspended sculpture in the arena’s foyers.
03-05-2015 Thu Hi 45°F
03-06-2015 Fri Hi 51°F
03-07-2015 Sat Hi 46°F
03-08-2015 Sun Hi 53°F
Lo 26°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Upper Level Section 366
- Frontier Airlines Will Call Ticket Lobby
- Lower Levels Sections 120 and 144
Adjacent - General
- Allowed but not encouraged. No open alcohol or saving spaces for others.
- Marvel Universe Live! Event Date Time: 01/29/2016 7:30PM
- Marvel Universe Live! Event Date Time: 01/30/2016 11:00AM
- Marvel Universe Live! Event Date Time: 01/30/2016 3:00PM
- Marvel Universe Live! Event Date Time: 01/30/2016 7:00PM
- Marvel Universe Live! Event Date Time: 01/31/2016 11:00AM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Upper Level, Lower Level and Club Level
- North Side of Grand Atrium, across from Sections 104, 120, 142, 144, 252, 308, 335 and 367
- Grand Atrium, and Sections 120 and 375
- Nuggets at Timberwolves Recap
- Nuggets at Timberwolves Infographic
- Newly Rebranded Shock Top Lodge!
- Nuggets at Timberwolves Preview
- Bucks vs. Nuggets Recap
- Bucks vs. Nuggets Infographic
- Bucks vs. Nuggets Preview
- Nuggets Relieve Brian Shaw of Head Coaching Duties
- All About Joffrey Lauvergne
- Pelicans vs. Nuggets Recap
- All bags are subjected to search.
- Designated outside areas
- Permitted. No video. No flash. Lenses must be 4 inches or less.
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided.
- Prohibited. Empty water bottles may be allowed inside.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)