Pepsi CenterColorado Avalanche
1000 Chopper Circle, Denver, CO, 80204
Pepsi Center (The Can) is a multipurpose arena home to the Denver Nuggets of the NBA, the Colorado Avalanche of the NHL and the Colorado Mammoth of the NLL. The Pepsi Center was constructed in 1997 and opened in 1999 as part of a large six-year sporting venue upgrade in Denver along with Coors Field and Invesco Field. Pepsi Center features views of the Rocky Mountains and players from the NBA and NHL illustrated in action poses on a suspended sculpture in the arena’s foyers.
04-30-2016 Sat Hi 41°F
05-01-2016 Sun Hi 40°F
05-02-2016 Mon Hi 49°F
05-03-2016 Tue Hi 56°F
Lo 40°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Upper Level Section 366
- Frontier Airlines Will Call Ticket Lobby
- Lower Levels Sections 120 and 144
Adjacent - General
- Allowed but not encouraged. No open alcohol or saving spaces for others.
- Florence and the Machine Event Date Time: 05/26/2016 8:00PM
- The Comedy Get Down Event Date Time: 06/03/2016 8:00PM
- Banda MS Event Date Time: 06/11/2016 8:00PM
- Selena Gomez Event Date Time: 07/02/2016 7:30PM
- Nicky Jam Event Date Time: 07/10/2016 7:00PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Upper Level, Lower Level and Club Level
- North Side of Grand Atrium, across from Sections 104, 120, 142, 144, 252, 308, 335 and 367
- Grand Atrium, and Sections 120 and 375
- Season Review: Joffrey Lauvergne
- Season Review: Nikola Jokic
- 2016-17 Denver Nuggets Pay the Pick Offer
- Season Review: Axel Toupane
- Season Review: JaKarr Sampson
- Season Review: Mike Miller
- Season Review: Danilo Gallinari
- Season Review: Kenneth Faried
- Season Review: Darrell Arthur
- Season Review: Jameer Nelson
- All bags are subjected to search.
- Designated outside areas
- Permitted. No video. No flash. Lenses must be 4 inches or less.
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided.
- Prohibited. Empty water bottles may be allowed inside.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)