Smoothie King CenterNew Orleans Pelicans
1501 Girod Street, New Orleans, LA, 70113
The Smoothie King Center (formerly News Orleans Arena) is an indoor sports facility located in New Orleans, Louisiana. The now-defunct New Orleans Brass of the East Coast Hockey League was the sole tenant for three years until they folded in 2002. The New Orleans Pelicans (formerly Hornets) of the NBA took over for the Brass as tenants of the stadium in 2002 and have been there ever since. The New Orleans VooDoo play their Arena Football League games at the Center. The arena is used for concerts, basketball and arena football games and can seat up to 19,000 people.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Sections 108 and 303
Adjacent to facility - General
- Atlanta Hawks at New Orleans Pelicans Event Date Time: 01/05/2017 7:00PM
- Orlando Magic at New Orleans Pelicans Event Date Time: 01/18/2017 7:00PM
- Brooklyn Nets at New Orleans Pelicans Event Date Time: 01/20/2017 7:00PM
- Cleveland Cavaliers at New Orleans Pelicans Event Date Time: 01/23/2017 7:00PM
- Oklahoma City Thunder at New Orleans Pelicans Event Date Time: 01/25/2017 7:00PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Throughout the Arena
The Hornets Nest
- Girod Street Entrance
- Section 108 on the Main Concourse
- Hornets Center Cody Zeller Joins NBA Players and Coaches in Conducting First Basketball Without Borders Camp in Angola
- Greensboro Swarm Announce 2016-17 Schedule
- Charlotte Hornets Announce Arena To Be Renamed “Spectrum Center”
- Kemba Walker | 2016-17 Blog
- Hornets Announce 2016-17 Regular-Season Schedule
- Guarantee the Best Seats for 2016-17
- Win 2 Half Season Pick Plans
- Charlotte Hornets Announce 2016-17 Preseason Schedule
- Swarm Coach Announcement - 8/2/16
- 4th Annual Charlotte’s Got Talent Kids Halftime Competition!
- All entrants are subject to search
- Designated outside areas
- Prohibited. Must first be approved by show or building manager.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)