New Orleans ArenaNew Orleans Hornets
1501 Girod Street, New Orleans, LA, 70113
The New Orleans Arena is an indoor sports facility located in New Orleans, Louisiana. The now-defunct New Orleans Brass of the East Coast Hockey League was the sole tenant for three years until they folded in 2002. The New Orleans Hornets of the NBA took over for the Brass as tenants of the stadium in 2002 and have been there ever since. The New Orleans Voodoo of the AFL will resume play in 2011 after a brief demise in 2008. The arena is used for concerts, basketball and arena football games and can seat up to 19,000 people.
04-18-2014 Fri Hi 76°F
04-19-2014 Sat Hi 74°F
04-20-2014 Sun Hi 78°F
04-21-2014 Mon Hi 82°F
Lo 58°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Sections 108 and 303
Adjacent to facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout the Arena
The Hornets Nest
- Girod Street Entrance
- Section 108 on the Main Concourse
- New Orleans Pelicans Fact of the Day for April 17 (4/17/14)
- Pelicans look to improve combinations surrounding franchise player (4/17/14)
- Pelicans News Around the Web (4/17/14)
- Five things to know about the Pelicans on April 17 (4/17/14)
- What the Pelicans had to say about 105-100 win over to the Rockets (4/16/14)
- What the Rockets had to say about 105-100 loss to the Pelicans (4/16/14)
- Pelicans.com postgame: Pelicans 105, Rockets 100 (4/16/14)
- Brian Roberts game-time decision for Pelicans; Rockets to sit several key players (4/16/14)
- New Orleans Pelicans Fact of the Day for April 16 (4/16/14)
- Dell Demps: Injuries cloud analysis of 2013-14 season (4/16/14)
- All entrants are subject to search
- Designated outside areas
- Prohibited. Must first be approved by show or building manager.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)