New Orleans ArenaNew Orleans Hornets
The New Orleans Arena is an indoor sports facility located in New Orleans, Louisiana. The now-defunct New Orleans Brass of the East Coast Hockey League was the sole tenant for three years until they folded in 2002. The New Orleans Hornets of the NBA took over for the Brass as tenants of the stadium in 2002 and have been there ever since. The New Orleans Voodoo of the AFL will resume play in 2011 after a brief demise in 2008. The arena is used for concerts, basketball and arena football games and can seat up to 19,000 people.
- New Orleans Arena
1501 Girod Street New Orleans, LA 70113
Call at (504) 587-3663
- State of Louisiana
- Billes Manning Architects/Hewitt Washington & Associates
- 5 throughout the Arena
- Sections 108 and 303
Adjacent to facility - General
- Throughout the Arena
The Hornets Nest
- Girod Street Entrance
- Section 108 on the Main Concourse
- What the Thunder had to say about 109-95 win over the Pelicans (12/6/13)
- What the Pelicans had to say about 109-95 loss to the Thunder (12/6/13)
- Pelicans.com postgame: Thunder 109, Pelicans 95 (12/6/13)
- Tyreke Evans leaves game with left ankle sprain (12/6/13)
- Monty Williams saddened by passing of Nelson Mandela (12/6/13)
- Off the Court: Lou Amundson (12/6/13)
- New Orleans Pelicans Fact of the Day for Dec. 6 (12/6/13)
- Shootaround update: Thunder at Pelicans (12/6/13)
- Five things to know about the Pelicans on Dec. 6 (12/6/13)
- Game Preview: Pelicans vs. Thunder - December 6, 2013
- All entrants are subject to search
- Designated outside areas
- Prohibited. Must first be approved by show or building manager.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
Holiday Inn New Orleans-Downtown Superdome330 Loyola Ave, New Orleans, LA, 70112
Phone no: 504-581-1600
Your New Orleans Vacation Begins Here The Birthplace of Jazz, warm Southern hospitality and culinary masterpieces await you in the Big Easy. The Holiday Inn® New Orleans Downtown Superdome hotel's outstanding location and amenities promise to make your Ne
O'keefe Plaza Hotel334 OKeefe Avenue, New Orleans, LA, 70112
Phone no: 504-524-5402
The six story hotel has 129 spacious rooms, ground level parking, outdoor swimming pool, meeting room, fitness center, and vending on each floor. The hotel is located less than five blocks from the Superdome, five blocks from Bourbon Street and the French
Homewood Suites By Hilton New Orleans La901 Poydras Street, New Orleans, LA, 70112
Phone no: 504-581-5599
The Homewood Suites by Hilton New Orleans hotel is the perfect choice for accommodations when you are visiting the Big Easy - New Orleans Louisiana.
Lucy's Retired Surfers Bar & Restaurant701 Toupitoulas St, New Orleans, LA, 70130
Phone no: 504-523-8995
Welcome, friends, to the place that embodies the true spirit of Southwestern California. A place immersed in the food, drink, and sounds found on the fringe of civilization...
Horinoya920 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA, 70112
Phone no: 504-561-8914
Japanese Restaurant and Sushi Bar - open for lunch and dinner.
P & G Restaurant & Bar345 Baronne St, New Orleans, LA, 70112
Phone no: 504-525-9678
HUGE portions, quick service, great jambalaya, good fried shrimp po boy, great crisp fries.