Minute Maid ParkHouston Astros
Minute Maid Park is located in downtown Houston, Texas and is home to Major League Baseball’s Houston Astros. The stadium was previously called The Ballpark at Union Station, Enron Field and Astros Field. It opened in 2000. The ballpark is a retractable roof stadium, utilized to fend off notoriously humid weather in Houston. The left field side of the stadium features a railway and pays homage to the site which was once Houston’s Union Station. The train moves along the track every time an Astros player hits a home run and following an Astros win.
12-19-2014 Fri Hi 65°F
12-20-2014 Sat Hi 60°F
12-21-2014 Sun Hi 64°F
12-22-2014 Mon Hi 69°F
Lo 56°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
The Astros shared their former home, the Astrodome, with the NFL’s Houston Oilers. In 1995, the Oilers announced they were leaving Houston for a new stadium deal in Nashville, Tennessee. Astros officials claimed renovations to the dome would help the club increase revenues. Enron Chairman Kenneth Lay stepped to the forefront saying he would substantially contribute to a new stadium if it was built in the downtown area. A referendum narrowly passed in 1996, ensuring the Astros would move out of their longtime Astrodome home, and into a new ballpark in downtown Houston.
- Sections 108, 112, 133 and 316
- Near FiveSeven Grill in Center Field
Within a 0.5 mile radius of the - General
- Houston Astros vs. Kansas City Royals (ST) Event Date Time: 04/03/2015 7:05PM
- Houston Astros vs. Kansas City Royals (ST) Event Date Time: 04/04/2015 7:05PM
- Cleveland Indians at Houston Astros Event Date Time: 04/06/2015 TBA
- Cleveland Indians at Houston Astros Event Date Time: 04/08/2015 TBA
- Cleveland Indians at Houston Astros Event Date Time: 04/09/2015 TBA
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Section 156
Goya's Latin Cafe
- Behind Home Plate Section 119
The Nutty Bavarian
- Section 107
- Sections 105, 131 and 420
Fan Accomodations Center
- Main Concourse Section 112, Upper Concourse Section 323
- Lobby of the Union Station building
Home Plate Supply Company
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
- Passion key part of Zinter's return trip to Majors
- Astros name Minors rovers, medical and field staff
- Biggio remains active in helping children with cancer
- Biggio wants Hall call for the fans, not himself
- Hillman itching to contribute to Astros' rise
- Astros sign first baseman Johnson to Minors deal
- New shortstop Lowrie re-introduces himself to Houston
- Astros reach settlement with Draft pick Nix
- Astros sign Lowrie to 3-year deal
- Astros introduce upgrades to back end of bullpen
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas only.
- Permitted. Must be hand-held.
- Permitted. Must be in factory sealed clear plastic bottle.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.