Minute Maid ParkHouston Astros
MLB Opening Day 2015: The Best Ballpark Food Monstrosities
Posted April 6, 2015Laura Rosenfeld - Tech Times - It's ML...Read More...
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
The Astros shared their former home, the Astrodome, with the NFL’s Houston Oilers. In 1995, the Oilers announced they were leaving Houston for a new stadium deal in Nashville, Tennessee. Astros officials claimed renovations to the dome would help the club increase revenues. Enron Chairman Kenneth Lay stepped to the forefront saying he would substantially contribute to a new stadium if it was built in the downtown area. A referendum narrowly passed in 1996, ensuring the Astros would move out of their longtime Astrodome home, and into a new ballpark in downtown Houston.
- Sections 108, 112, 133 and 316
- Near FiveSeven Grill in Center Field
Within a 0.5 mile radius of the - General
- Seattle Mariners at Houston Astros Event Date Time: 04/30/2015 7:10PM
- Seattle Mariners at Houston Astros Event Date Time: 05/01/2015 7:10PM
- Seattle Mariners at Houston Astros Event Date Time: 05/02/2015 6:10PM
- Seattle Mariners at Houston Astros Event Date Time: 05/03/2015 1:10PM
- Texas Rangers at Houston Astros Event Date Time: 05/04/2015 7:10PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Section 156
Goya's Latin Cafe
- Behind Home Plate Section 119
The Nutty Bavarian
- Section 107
- Sections 105, 131 and 420
Fan Accomodations Center
- Main Concourse Section 112, Upper Concourse Section 323
- Lobby of the Union Station building
Home Plate Supply Company
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
- Fields continues success in 2015 debut
- Veteran Feldman appreciates Astros' energy, improvement
- Wojciechowski looks to lead Astros to sweep in finale
- Altuve, Springer go deep as Astros secure series
- Astros using caution with Marisnick's return
- Keuchel lowers ERA to 0.62 despite 'spotty' command
- Astros hold off A's in 11 for crazy finish
- Fields back in the bullpen mix for Astros
- Astros' youth baseball initiatives go beyond the field
- Hernandez puts up 'good effort,' but walk proves costly
MLB Opening Day 2015: The Best Ballpark Food Monstrosities2015-04-06 15:07:22
Laura Rosenfeld - Tech Times -
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas only.
- Permitted. Must be hand-held.
- Permitted. Must be in factory sealed clear plastic bottle.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.