Minute Maid ParkHouston Astros
Minute Maid Park is located in downtown Houston, Texas and is home to Major League Baseball’s Houston Astros. The stadium was previously called The Ballpark at Union Station, Enron Field and Astros Field. It opened in 2000. The ballpark is a retractable roof stadium, utilized to fend off notoriously humid weather in Houston. The left field side of the stadium features a railway and pays homage to the site which was once Houston’s Union Station. The train moves along the track every time an Astros player hits a home run and following an Astros win.
09-01-2014 Mon Hi 94°F
09-02-2014 Tue Hi 91°F
09-03-2014 Wed Hi 95°F
09-04-2014 Thu Hi 96°F
Lo 77°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
The Astros shared their former home, the Astrodome, with the NFL’s Houston Oilers. In 1995, the Oilers announced they were leaving Houston for a new stadium deal in Nashville, Tennessee. Astros officials claimed renovations to the dome would help the club increase revenues. Enron Chairman Kenneth Lay stepped to the forefront saying he would substantially contribute to a new stadium if it was built in the downtown area. A referendum narrowly passed in 1996, ensuring the Astros would move out of their longtime Astrodome home, and into a new ballpark in downtown Houston.
- Sections 108, 112, 133 and 316
- Near FiveSeven Grill in Center Field
Within a 0.5 mile radius of the - General
- Los Angeles Angels at Houston Astros Event Date Time: 09/02/2014 7:10PM
- Los Angeles Angels at Houston Astros Event Date Time: 09/03/2014 7:10PM
- Cleveland Indians at Houston Astros Event Date Time: 09/15/2014 7:10PM
- Cleveland Indians at Houston Astros Event Date Time: 09/16/2014 7:10PM
- Cleveland Indians at Houston Astros Event Date Time: 09/17/2014 7:10PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Section 156
Goya's Latin Cafe
- Behind Home Plate Section 119
The Nutty Bavarian
- Section 107
- Sections 105, 131 and 420
Fan Accomodations Center
- Main Concourse Section 112, Upper Concourse Section 323
- Lobby of the Union Station building
Home Plate Supply Company
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
- Peacock looks to break through with win against Angels
- Rios' homer drought confirmed after replay review
- Altuve's four-hit game helps Astros rally past Rangers
- Altuve positions himself for Ichiro-like season
- Downs, Hoes to be among September callups
- Feldman blanks Rangers as Astros take Silver Boot
- Springer's progress: Not much has changed
- Gonzalez scratched from lineup with tight hamstring
- Injured Presley takes batting practice
- Deduno headed from Twins to Astros on waiver claim
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas only.
- Permitted. Must be hand-held.
- Permitted. Must be in factory sealed clear plastic bottle.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.