McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- There's hope for big-winning Wild Cards
- Cole driving Pirates' playoff train
- Happ to it: Lefty leads Bucs to home field
- Pirates win right to host Cubs in WC Game
- In postseason, Bucs aim to cross NLCS threshold
- Bucs notes: Cutch hurls ball into Allegheny
- Bucs' home-field hopes delayed in loss to Reds
- In their hands: Bucs control Wild Card destiny
- Burnett emotional, appreciative after ovation
- Hurdle praises Pirates' remarkable resiliency
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)