McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
08-22-2014 Fri Hi 92°F
08-23-2014 Sat Hi 92°F
08-24-2014 Sun Hi 91°F
08-25-2014 Mon Hi 94°F
Lo 76°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Pirates hoping to gather steam for stretch run
- Back from injury, Cole impresses in victory
- Braves have mixed results in challenges vs. Bucs
- Bucs try to make up ground during visit to Milwaukee
- Morton dealing with sports hernia in right hip
- Pirates keep pace in playoff race with walk-off win
- With Cutch back, don't count out the slumping Pirates
- Liriano roughed up as Bucs drop seventh straight
- Cutch: Plunking may have contributed to injury
- Alvarez unlikely to see any more action at third
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)