McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Bucs' farm system best in baseball
- Inbox: Should Bucs buy or sell at Trade Deadline?
- Brault to make 2nd big league start in opener vs. Crew
- Hot bats help Cole Train go distance vs. M's
- Freese frame? Cole play? Bucs' highlight rocks
- Cole finishes what he started for 1st CG
- Midseason update: Pirates' Top 30 prospects list
- Hit in 57 games, win $5.6 million
- 'Classic Cutch' ties for 5th on Bucs' HR list
- Pirates fan flips over a railing to bring in souvenir
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)