McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
04-19-2014 Sat Hi 75°F
04-20-2014 Sun Hi 75°F
04-21-2014 Mon Hi 80°F
04-22-2014 Tue Hi 82°F
Lo 67°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Morton stumbles against Crew, Bucs can't recover
- Mercer spiked, exits with ankle discomfort
- Pirates acquire Davis in exchange for Thornton
- With hard work, Volquez finding his stride
- Hurdle thinks Martin's well-suited for two-spot
- Pipeline Perspectives: Polanco should get the next call
- Hurdle loses challenge on stolen-base attempt
- Tabata available one day after crashing into wall
- Walker pleased with powerful start
- Harrison's heroics get Pirates' bats going in win
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)