McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
07-26-2014 Sat Hi 94°F
07-27-2014 Sun Hi 91°F
07-28-2014 Mon Hi 91°F
07-29-2014 Tue Hi 92°F
Lo 81°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- After replay, Rockies just miss turning triple play
- Cole to make first rehab start on Monday
- Pirates staying cautious with Alvarez's knee
- Locke looks to continue quality streak against Rox
- Bats, bullpen struggle in series opener against Rox
- Team play, not homers, key to Pirates' offense
- McCutchen making a case for an NL MVP encore
- Pirates lose challenge on close play at first
- Pirates place Marte on disabled list, recall Morel
- Rehabbing Cole throws sim game without issue
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)