McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
04-24-2014 Thu Hi 86°F
04-25-2014 Fri Hi 84°F
04-26-2014 Sat Hi 85°F
04-27-2014 Sun Hi 88°F
Lo 71°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Cumpton to make start in Wandy's spot
- Pirates calling on Cumpton for finale with Reds
- McCutchen's continued HR streak not enough
- McCutchen could move in lineup to boost RBIs
- Cole not suspended, 'surprised' by skirmish
- Prospect Polanco keeps up strong start at plate
- Volquez impresses in pitchers' duel, but Bucs fall short
- Pirates successfully challenge safe call at second
- Liriano's April woes keep up amid frigid weather
- With Wandy out, Thursday's starter still unknown
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)