McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
06-28-2016 Tue Hi 89°F
06-29-2016 Wed Hi 89°F
06-30-2016 Thu Hi 90°F
07-01-2016 Fri Hi 90°F
Lo 80°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Early lead goes for naught in finale vs. LA
- Marte, McCutchen remain in top 10 in ASG voting
- Liriano searching for answers amid rough stretch
- Less than 3 days left to cast your All-Star vote
- Cole, Vogelsong utilizing new rehab approach
- Hurdle weighs in on McCutchen's first ejection
- Niese looks to get Pirates on track vs. Mariners
- Hit in 57 games, win $5.6 million
- 2016 Draft: Signing and bonus tracker
- Kuhl cools Kershaw: Play at plate crucial
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)