McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Marte single-handedly thwarts Reds' rally
- Soria makes Bucs debut against Reds
- Burnett to 15-day DL with elbow inflammation
- Cole aims to cool off Votto vs. Reds, Iglesias
- Bucs defeat Reds thanks to Marte's grab
- Bucs acquire Morse, Happ to close Deadline
- Burnett working through recent slump
- Position player Decker pitches in vs. Reds
- Blanton, Worley experience revolving door
- Pirates acquire Soria from Tigers
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)