McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
09-19-2014 Fri Hi 83°F
09-20-2014 Sat Hi 84°F
09-21-2014 Sun Hi 89°F
09-22-2014 Mon Hi 86°F
Lo 75°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Pirates to set club season attendance record Sunday
- Worley to fill in for ailing Morton, start Sunday's finale
- Bryant, Glasnow are Pipeline Prospects of the Year
- Hurdle pushing through hip pain to be with Pirates
- Fortuitous play helps widen Bucs' WC lead
- Homers help Bucs keep pace in NL Central race
- Doubly good: Bucs make home run history
- Players hold Roberto Clemente Award in highest regard
- Clemente always on Tabata's mind
- Starting Morton pays off for Bucs vs. Red Sox
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)