McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Liz looks 'improved, refined' to Hurdle in relief
- How the Pirates can overtake St. Louis
- Pirates aim to spoil Davies' debut in Milwaukee
- Cole has rare off start in loss to Brewers
- Prospects Meadows, McGuire headed to AFL
- Pirates call up 6, including Snider and Diaz
- Hurdle's vote of confidence helped Polanco rebound
- Bastardo stays sharp with 2 strong innings
- Bucs' bats stifled by Rockies, De La Rosa
- Burnett upbeat after 5-inning sim game
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)