McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
04-19-2015 Sun Hi 87°F
04-20-2015 Mon Hi 86°F
04-21-2015 Tue Hi 85°F
04-22-2015 Wed Hi 83°F
Lo 71°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Marte turns around slow start in a hurry
- Locke proves second time now the charm
- Cole tries to handcuff Brewers in Stewart's return
- Marte powers Pirates to another runaway over Crew
- Cancelled game fails to detour Morton's injury rehab
- Worley proves clutch in tight situation
- McCutchen's patience pays off against Brewers
- Pirates warm up in rematch with Brewers' Nelson
- Bucs activate Stewart from DL, option Sanchez to Triple-A
- Mercer quickly put big E6 in rearview mirror
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)