McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
09-28-2016 Wed Hi 91°F
09-29-2016 Thu Hi 87°F
09-30-2016 Fri Hi 88°F
10-01-2016 Sat Hi 91°F
Lo 73°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Jaso's cycle leads Pirates past Arrieta, Cubs
- Jaso hits for first cycle in PNC Park history
- Pirates to play Blue Jays in Montreal next spring
- Out of race, Pirates to play young players
- Bucs officially eliminated, but will keep moving forward
- Pirates' 9th-inning rally falls short vs. Cubs
- Phillips auditioning for '17 bullpen role
- Cutch on Cubs, competing, core-group strength
- Pirates' Top 30 prospects list
- Solo shots too little, too late in Bucs' loss
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)