McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- 5 questions Bucs have answered on hot streak
- Burnett finds vintage form in final season
- Bucs roll to seventh straight with rout of Padres
- Pirates look to Liriano to extend winning streak
- Polanco stays positive through growing pains
- Kingham undergoes Tommy John surgery
- Cole racks up another win with efficiency
- Alvarez, Marte go against the grain to help Bucs
- McCutchen 11th in NL outfield on ballot update
- Rally vs. Marlins 'pen lifts Bucs to 6th straight
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)