McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
05-02-2016 Mon Hi 86°F
05-03-2016 Tue Hi 83°F
05-04-2016 Wed Hi 79°F
05-05-2016 Thu Hi 81°F
Lo 67°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Hurdle keeping consistent lineup this season
- Bucs prospect Diaz set for elbow surgery
- Zinsser named Pirates' Honorary Bat Girl
- VOTE NOW: Cast this summer's starring roles
- Glasnow on MLB Pipeline's Prospect Team of the Week
- Bucs fall in 11 despite Polanco's monster HR
- Huntington: Kang to be eased back into action
- Hit in 57 games, win $5.6 million
- Pirates' Top 30 Prospects list
- Glasnow among top prospect perfomers Sunday
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)