McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
- McKechnie Field
1611 9th Street Bradenton, FL 34205
Call at (941) 748-4610
- City of Bradenton
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Work remains after key deals at Winter Meetings
- Bucs reportedly re-sign Barmes for one year
- Bucs lose left-hander Wang, add three in Rule 5 Draft
- Bucs must Hurdle complacency trap
- Hurdle has new challenges after breakout '13 for Bucs
- Reported Volquez signing gives Pirates options
- Bucs extend Morton, said to sign Volquez
- Long-term deal: McCutchen engaged on 'Ellen'
- Bucs in contact with Burnett, exploring other options
- Prospect Polanco likely to begin '14 in Minors
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.