McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
09-03-2014 Wed Hi 95°F
09-04-2014 Thu Hi 94°F
09-05-2014 Fri Hi 89°F
09-06-2014 Sat Hi 91°F
Lo 79°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Polanco returns to watch Lambo play right
- Bucs looking to leave St. Louis with win over Central leaders
- Palmball-throwing Holdzkom fans three in MLB debut
- Bucs come up short vs. Cards, lose ground in Central
- Polanco, Locke among those back with Bucs
- Bucs expand roster -- and T. Sanchez's skill set
- Morton could step into limited relief role for Pirates
- Late lead erased as Pirates fall off Cards' pace
- After stint at Triple-A, Polanco to return Tuesday
- Huntington hints at surprises when rosters expand
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)