McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
10-31-2014 Fri Hi 78°F
11-01-2014 Sat Hi 69°F
11-02-2014 Sun Hi 71°F
11-03-2014 Mon Hi 74°F
Lo 61°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Cutch, Harrison highlight Pirates' 11 GIBBY nods
- Pirates Arizona Fall League overview
- '79 Bucs last road team to win World Series Game 7
- Sanchez slated for winter action in Dominican
- Bucs prospect Rodriguez named AFL Pitcher of Week
- Pirates' trio chosen for Fall Stars Game
- Pirates acquire infielder Sellers from Indians
- Pirates catching prospect Diaz showing defensive skills in AFL
- Marte, Martin finalists for Gold Glove; Cutch shut out
- Pirates ink righty Stinson to Minor League deal
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)