McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- McCutchen's 3 RBIs lead Bucs to win in extras
- Kuhl stays cool vs. Crew, continues strong '16
- Pirates not haunted by Miller Park struggles
- Vogelsong looks to stay hot against Brewers
- Cole trying to find root of extended struggles
- Bell making strides on defensive side
- Midseason update: Pirates' Top 30 prospects list
- Hit in 57 games, win $5.6 million
- Rally falls short as Pirates drop rubber game
- Keller among top prospect performers Wednesday
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)