McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
05-28-2016 Sat Hi 90°F
05-29-2016 Sun Hi 86°F
05-30-2016 Mon Hi 86°F
05-31-2016 Tue Hi 86°F
Lo 75°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- McCutchen wants to cut down on strikeouts
- Pirates thump Rangers behind 4 HRs, Niese
- Kang thrives in first Major League game at DH
- VOTE NOW: Cast this summer's starring roles
- Niese leaving early-season struggles behind
- Hurdle happy to manage against Banister
- Cole's bat helps propel Bucs to sweep of D-backs
- Hit in 57 games, win $5.6 million
- Pirates' Top 30 Prospects list
- Vogelsong returns to PNC Park to visit Bucs
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)