McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
07-30-2014 Wed Hi 92°F
07-31-2014 Thu Hi 93°F
08-01-2014 Fri Hi 94°F
08-02-2014 Sat Hi 91°F
Lo 79°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Liriano dominates Giants with 11 strikeouts for win
- Morse's homer confirmed after video review
- Marte has first full workout in concussion recovery
- Pirates pleased with Cole's first rehab start
- Morton, Pirates shoot for sweep of Giants
- Worley tosses shutout after Pirates' early outburst
- Pirates perplexed by Alvarez's throwing woes
- Cole hurls five scoreless innings in rehab start
- Snider adapting well to pinch-hitting role
- Deadline may help Bucs get boost for postseason push
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)