McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
10-26-2016 Wed Hi 86°F
10-27-2016 Thu Hi 87°F
10-28-2016 Fri Hi 86°F
10-29-2016 Sat Hi 85°F
Lo 69°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Bucs aiming to get back to ground-ball basics
- Pirates' 2016 power surge part of MLB-wide trend
- Pirates dismiss Sofield, reassign Leyva
- #AwardWorthy: Vote Bucs fan for Best Fan catch
- Defensive versatility next step for Bell
- Locke uncertain of future with Pirates
- Jaso could add another mitt to his collection
- Bolstering rotation is Pirates' top offseason priority
- Pirates' Top 30 prospects list
- MLB Pipeline names Bell, Glasnow Bucs' top prospects
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)