McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
03-31-2015 Tue Hi 78°F
04-01-2015 Wed Hi 79°F
04-02-2015 Thu Hi 84°F
04-03-2015 Fri Hi 82°F
Lo 66°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Locke earns last remaining rotation spot, Worley to 'pen
- Sofield, Samuel ejected after benches-clearing incident
- Hurdle: Bucs to bring 'pack mentality' to new season
- Alvarez's grand slam caps homer-filled McKechnie finale
- Bucs confident Holdzkom will pitch meaningful games
- Kang proving himself after time in Pirate City
- Prospect Meadows excels in full nine innings vs. Braves
- Kang breaks slump at plate with two-hit game
- Cole can reach potential at perfect time for Pirates
- Morton makes progress with effective outing
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)