Madison Square GardenNew York Knicks
4 Pennsylvania Plaza, New York City, NY, 10001
Madison Square Garden is home to the NHL's Rangers and the NBA's Knicks. The stadium opened in 1968 and has seating for 18,006 (hockey) and 19,812 (basketball with the initial construction costing $123 million. The stadium received renovations in 1989 and 2011. Total construction costs are estimated at over 1 billion dollars making it one of the most expensive stadiums ever built. In addition to basketball and hockey, Madison Square Garden hosts boxing events, circuses, and concerts. It is the busiest music arena in the United States. The renovations in 2011 brought climate control to the stadium, larger concourses, updated video systems featuring HDTV, as well as more seating. Madision Square Garden is conveniently located near Pennsylvania stadium for easy access and commute to the stadium.
12-20-2014 Sat Hi 40°F
12-21-2014 Sun Hi 43°F
12-22-2014 Mon Hi 46°F
12-23-2014 Tue Hi 49°F
Lo 38°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Inside the box office lobby next to Window #2
- Third Floor Terrace Club
- On levels 6, 7 and 9
Surrounding neighborhood - Public
- No event is scheduled here.
- Gates 61 and 65, between Gates 71-72, and Gates 76-77
- Gate 66
- Between Gates 60 and 67, and at Gate 75
- NY 97, CHI 103: Knicks Battle Without Melo
- NY 87, DAL 107: Mavs Win in Chandler's Return
- 5 Takeaways: Smith’s Foot, Defending Toronto, Success At The Stripe, Pick-and-Roll Options
- NY 90, TOR 95: Raptors Steal the Win in OT
- 5 Takeaways: Melo’s Surprise Return, Injury Updates, Closing On The Road
- NY 101, BOS 95: Knicks Hang on to Win in Melo's Return
- NBA All-Star Balloting 2015 Presented by Sprite Begins Today
- NY 95, SA 109: Spurs 3rd Quarter Explosion Sinks Knicks
- Injury Update: Melo Sits In San Antonio
- NY 93, NO 104: Pelicans Hit the Glass to Beat Knicks
- All persons and bags are subject to search
- No smoking
- Permitted. Must be disposable or 35 mm.
- Permitted. Must collapse.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)