Madison Square GardenNew York Knicks
4 Pennsylvania Plaza, New York City, NY, 10001
Madison Square Garden is home to the NHL's Rangers and the NBA's Knicks. The stadium opened in 1968 and has seating for 18,006 (hockey) and 19,812 (basketball with the initial construction costing $123 million. The stadium received renovations in 1989 and 2011. Total construction costs are estimated at over 1 billion dollars making it one of the most expensive stadiums ever built. In addition to basketball and hockey, Madison Square Garden hosts boxing events, circuses, and concerts. It is the busiest music arena in the United States. The renovations in 2011 brought climate control to the stadium, larger concourses, updated video systems featuring HDTV, as well as more seating. Madision Square Garden is conveniently located near Pennsylvania stadium for easy access and commute to the stadium.
08-23-2014 Sat Hi 78°F
08-24-2014 Sun Hi 85°F
08-25-2014 Mon Hi 86°F
08-26-2014 Tue Hi 86°F
Lo 62°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Inside the box office lobby next to Window #2
- Third Floor Terrace Club
- On levels 6, 7 and 9
Surrounding neighborhood - Public
- No event is scheduled here.
- Gates 61 and 65, between Gates 71-72, and Gates 76-77
- Gate 66
- Between Gates 60 and 67, and at Gate 75
- Social Corner: #NBAMovies Trending on Twitter
- This Date in Knicks History: August 20
- Social Corner: Knicks Take ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Top Games to Watch: No. 8 Knicks vs. Raptors
- Top Games to Watch: No. 9 Knicks at Bucks
- Top Games to Watch: No. 10 Knicks at Nets
- Poll: Vote For Your Favorite Knicks Matchup
- By The Numbers: Inside the 2014-15 Knicks Schedule
- 2014-15 New York Knicks Schedule Announced
- This Date in Knicks History: August 12
- All persons and bags are subject to search
- No smoking
- Permitted. Must be disposable or 35 mm.
- Permitted. Must collapse.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)