Louisville Slugger FieldLouisville Slugger Bats
401 E Main St, Louisville, KY, 40202
Louisville Slugger Field is home to Louisville Bats baseball team and it came to exist in 2000. The stadium can seat 13,131 fans with its 11,533 seats and other areas where 1,609 can be accommodated but broke the record by an attendance of 14,123 in 2006. There are 850 club-seats in the second level, 32 private suites, press facilities, restrooms and concessions. There is also a play area for children along with many other amenities that it is hard not to visit the stadium. The stadium has a unique look as it has incorporated a train shed which was there previously on the grounds while building the stadium. Hillerich & Bradsby who make the Slugger baseball bats, bought the naming rights of the stadium.
07-02-2015 Thu Hi 80°F
07-03-2015 Fri Hi 82°F
07-04-2015 Sat Hi 83°F
07-05-2015 Sun Hi 90°F
Lo 66°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Hall of Fame area just outside of the West gate.
- Outside of the East Gate
West of the Stadium - General
Nearby streets - Public
- Available after 6:00pm on weekdays
- No event is scheduled here.
- Behind Section 117
- Bats drop series finale to 10-1 to Syracuse
- Bats shutout Chiefs, 4-0
- Iglesias to start for Bats Tuesday night
- Bats fall to Chiefs, 5-0 in series opener
- Bats split doubleheader with IronPigs, 6-1 and 8-3
- Bats host July 3 Fireworks Extravaganza, Beach Night
- Bats' offense strong in 11-5 win
- Bats offense powers over RailRiders, 15-2
- Bats lack pitching and fall to RailRiders, 8-1
- Late rally not enough in Bats' 6-4 loss
- Designated areas only
- Permitted. Must be hand-held.
- Permitted. No glass or cans. Must be factory-sealed.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)