Louisville Slugger FieldLouisville Slugger Bats
401 E Main St, Louisville, KY, 40202
Louisville Slugger Field is home to Louisville Bats baseball team and it came to exist in 2000. The stadium can seat 13,131 fans with its 11,533 seats and other areas where 1,609 can be accommodated but broke the record by an attendance of 14,123 in 2006. There are 850 club-seats in the second level, 32 private suites, press facilities, restrooms and concessions. There is also a play area for children along with many other amenities that it is hard not to visit the stadium. The stadium has a unique look as it has incorporated a train shed which was there previously on the grounds while building the stadium. Hillerich & Bradsby who make the Slugger baseball bats, bought the naming rights of the stadium.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Hall of Fame area just outside of the West gate.
- Outside of the East Gate
West of the Stadium - General
Nearby streets - Public
- Available after 6:00pm on weekdays
- Louisville Bats vs Charlotte Knights Event Date Time: 08/31/2016 7:05PM
- Louisville Bats vs Indianapolis Indians Event Date Time: 09/04/2016 6:05PM
- Louisville Bats vs Indianapolis Indians Event Date Time: 09/05/2016 1:05PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Behind Section 117
- Bats fall to Clippers, 4-1
- Bats defeated Clippers, 8-3
- Bats knock off Indians, 9-2
- Bats swept by Mud Hens, 1-0
- Bats lose to Mud Hens, 8-1
- Bats defeated Indians to take the series, 5-4
- Bats win after rain delay, 11-7
- Bats drop Friday night frenzy, 8-7
- Bats close out road trip with extra-inning win, 4-1
- Five-run 9th erases Bats shutout, 5-2
- Designated areas only
- Permitted. Must be hand-held.
- Permitted. No glass or cans. Must be factory-sealed.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)