Louisville Slugger FieldLouisville Slugger Bats
401 E Main St, Louisville, KY, 40202
Louisville Slugger Field is home to Louisville Bats baseball team and it came to exist in 2000. The stadium can seat 13,131 fans with its 11,533 seats and other areas where 1,609 can be accommodated but broke the record by an attendance of 14,123 in 2006. There are 850 club-seats in the second level, 32 private suites, press facilities, restrooms and concessions. There is also a play area for children along with many other amenities that it is hard not to visit the stadium. The stadium has a unique look as it has incorporated a train shed which was there previously on the grounds while building the stadium. Hillerich & Bradsby who make the Slugger baseball bats, bought the naming rights of the stadium.
12-21-2014 Sun Hi 44°F
12-22-2014 Mon Hi 50°F
12-23-2014 Tue Hi 56°F
12-24-2014 Wed Hi 41°F
Lo 30°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Hall of Fame area just outside of the West gate.
- Outside of the East Gate
West of the Stadium - General
Nearby streets - Public
- Available after 6:00pm on weekdays
- No event is scheduled here.
- Behind Section 117
- Delino DeShields named 2015 Louisville Bats manager
- Remembering the Redbirds' first championship
- Louisville Bats gain investors in pending transaction
- 2014 Louisville Bats Final Game Notes
- Despite shortcomings, Bats show glimpses in 2014
- Bats finish season in walk-off thriller
- Bats host Corky Miller Night, lose 5-3
- Jason Bourgeois named Louisville Bats MVP
- Bats fall to Toledo 9-4
- Bats lose fifth straight at home, fall 7-3 to Toledo
- Designated areas only
- Permitted. Must be hand-held.
- Permitted. No glass or cans. Must be factory-sealed.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)