Louisville Slugger FieldLouisville Slugger Bats
Louisville Slugger Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Louisville, Kentucky. The stadium is home to the Louisville Bats, the AAA minor league affiliate of the Cincinnati Reds. The $28 million stadium was opened in 2008 and has a seating capacity of 13,131.
- Louisville Slugger Field
401 E Main St Louisville, KY 40202
Call at (502) 212-2287
- City of Louisville
- Louisville Slugger Bats
- Suite Level behind home plate
- Kentucky Bluegrass
- Hall of Fame area just outside of the West gate.
- Outside of the East Gate
West of the Stadium - General
Nearby streets - Public
- Available after 6:00pm on weekdays
- Behind Section 117
- Single game tickets to go on sale November 1
- Bats groundskeeper awarded Carnegie Medal
- Hamilton not slowing in Cincinnati
- Bats to host Reds exhibition game in 2014
- Reynolds keeps rolling with Reds
- 2013 Final Game Notes
- Phipps' walk-off grand slam gives Bats finale win
- Bats shutout Tribe, take season series
- Hessman's two homers lift Bats
- Bullpen spoils it for Crabbe, Bats
- Designated areas only
- Permitted. Must be hand-held.
- Permitted. No glass or cans. Must be factory-sealed.