Louisville Slugger FieldLouisville Slugger Bats
401 E Main St, Louisville, KY, 40202
Louisville Slugger Field is home to Louisville Bats baseball team and it came to exist in 2000. The stadium can seat 13,131 fans with its 11,533 seats and other areas where 1,609 can be accommodated but broke the record by an attendance of 14,123 in 2006. There are 850 club-seats in the second level, 32 private suites, press facilities, restrooms and concessions. There is also a play area for children along with many other amenities that it is hard not to visit the stadium. The stadium has a unique look as it has incorporated a train shed which was there previously on the grounds while building the stadium. Hillerich & Bradsby who make the Slugger baseball bats, bought the naming rights of the stadium.
01-20-2017 Fri Hi 62°F
01-21-2017 Sat Hi 63°F
01-22-2017 Sun Hi 57°F
01-23-2017 Mon Hi 49°F
Lo 30°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Hall of Fame area just outside of the West gate.
- Outside of the East Gate
West of the Stadium - General
Nearby streets - Public
- Available after 6:00pm on weekdays
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Behind Section 117
- Delino DeShields back as manager in 2017
- New HD scoreboard coming to Louisville Slugger Field in 2017
- Duvall, Adleman headline Reds Caravan guests
- Louisville-Northern Kentucky to play at Louisville Slugger Field April 26
- Bats to host Reds exhibition game in 2017
- Louisville Slugger Field to host 2017 ACC Baseball Tournament
- Chris Berset to play for Great Britain
- Louisville Slugger Field to host Miracle League Kick-Off Event
- Bats victorious in season finale, 4-1
- Bats best Indians, 6-3
- Designated areas only
- Permitted. Must be hand-held.
- Permitted. No glass or cans. Must be factory-sealed.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)