Lane StadiumVirginia Tech Hokies
Stadium & Spring Road, Blacksburg, VA, 24060
Lane Stadium is home to Virginia Tech's Hokies. The stadium opened in 1965 with construction costs of $3.5 million. There are 15 luxury suites that can seat 240 and the stadium has a current seating capacity of 65,632. The stadium features a natural grass playing surface known as GreenTech ITM Natural Grass. It was ranked one of the scariest stadiums to play at by ESPN. The stadium has undergone multiple renovations but its largest began at the end of the 2004 season. The press box was removed and replaced with a new one. There were updates to concessions, luxury suites added, and a new visitors’ locker room. The stadium is 2057 feet above sea level which is very high, higher than any other D-1 football stadium.
07-25-2014 Fri Hi 82°F
07-26-2014 Sat Hi 93°F
07-27-2014 Sun Hi 85°F
07-28-2014 Mon Hi 80°F
Lo 56°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- South Endzone on Main Concourse
- Section 2 on the West side
- East side of the Lower level between Sections 9 and 11
Gates 1,2 and 3
Gates 4 and 5
Virginia Tech Airport - R.V.
- William and Mary Tribe at Virginia Tech Hokies Event Date Time: 08/30/2014 4:00PM
- East Carolina Pirates at Virginia Tech Hokies Event Date Time: 09/13/2014 12:00PM
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets at Virginia Tech Hokies Event Date Time: 09/20/2014 TBA
- Western Michigan Broncos at Virginia Tech Hokies Event Date Time: 09/27/2014 TBA
- Miami Hurricanes at Virginia Tech Hokies Event Date Time: 10/23/2014 7:30PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Under the West stands and at the South Endzone
- Three Hokies named to preseason All-ACC team
- 2014 Football Mini-Plans announced
- Hokies at the #ACCkickoff
- 2014 Football Media Guide now available for download
- Tech/William & Mary football game moved to 4 p.m.
- Trio of Hokies grab Watch List honors
- Virginia Tech Football to hold first Fan Appreciation Day
- Virginia Tech's Mike Goforth honored by NATA
- Hokies and Mountaineers to square off at FedExField in 2017
- Permitted. No tripods or video cameras.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)