Kansas Speedway Price Chopper 400
400 Speedway Blvd , Kansas City , KS, 66111
Owned by International Speedway Corporation, Kansas Speedway was opened in 2001 in Kansas City, Kansas. With a seating capacity of 81, 687, these spectators are bound to check out the state-of-the art Hollywood Hotel and Casino built by Penn National Gaming Inc. in 2012. The prime location of the casino is just before turn number two on the track. As for events, the Hollywood Casino 400 and STP 400, both a part of the NASCAR Spring Cup Series, are two of the major races held at Kansas Speedway. In 2011, the 1.5 mile D-shaped tri-oval track announced it would be adding a road course in the infield, repaving the asphalt oval, and adding variable banking after the 2012 STP 400 race.
03-07-2014 Fri Hi 57°F
03-08-2014 Sat Hi 39°F
03-09-2014 Sun Hi 58°F
03-10-2014 Mon Hi 66°F
Lo 44°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Kansas Speedway
400 Speedway Blvd Kansas City , KS 66111
Call at (913) 328-3300
- International Speedway Corp.
- elevators are for suite guest and disabled guests only, at 2 Towers
- 1.5 miles
- 2,685 ft
- 15 degrees
- 10.4 degrees on front by 5 degrees on back
- concourse level inside each gate
- next to lower fanwlk ticket booth infield
Lots 3, 4, 7 - handicap par
- general park
R.V. parking -
- extra fee
- No event is scheduled here.
- souvenir and display midway behind the grandstands
- All items subject to search
- permitted in designated areas
- permitted, cannot exceed 6" by 6" by 12"
- permitted 18" by 18" by 4
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)