Joseph P. Riley, Jr. ParkCharleston Riverdogs
360 Fishburne St., Charleston, SC, 29403
Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Charleston, South Carolina near the campus of The Citadel Military Academy. The ballpark is home to the Citadel Bulldogs college baseball team and the Charleston RiverDogs, a class A, minor league affiliate of the New York Yankees. The 6,000 seat stadium has been open since 1997.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Police Department & Brittle Bank -
- $ 5.00; Free Sunday Parking
- Ryan Klesko Signs on for Second Annual "Legends in the South"
- RiverDogs Announce Game Times for the 2017 Season
- RiverDogs Add Kristina Wilkins as Assistant Director of Food & Beverage
- RiverDogs Hire Bailey Linderman as Riley Park Club Events Manager
- RiverDogs Support Recognized as Charleston is Among ADC's "Great American Defense Communities"
- Charleston RiverDogs & Palmetto Goodwill Partner for Jobs at The Joe Hire Me! Events
- RiverDogs to Partner with CCSD for "Reading Around the Bases"
- Patrick Osborn Tabbed as RiverDogs Manager
- RiverDogs, MiLB Make Contribution to SC Based Warrior Surf Foundation
- RiverDogs Honored with Inaugural Charles K. Murphy Patriot Award from MiLB
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)