Joseph L. Bruno StadiumTri-City Valley Cats
80 Vandenburgh Ave, Troy, NY, 12180
Joseph L Bruno Stadium is home to the Hudson Valley Community College's baseball team, the Vikings. The stadium is also home to the minor league ball club of the New York Penn League, the Tri-City ValleyCats. The stadium opened in 2002 after about a year of construction with initial construction costs of $14 million. The stadium is located in Troy, New York and the ballpark's field features a natural grass playing surface. The stadium feature 10 luxury suites at the facility and has a current seating capacity of 4,500. In addition to baseball the stadium has also hosted some boxing matches. The stadium is named after the senate majority leader of New York State, Joseph L Bruno who has an impact in obtaining the funds for the ballpark. It is nicknamed The Joe.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- 1st base side of the main entrance
1st and 3rd base sides - General
South Paw's Den
- 3rd base side of the main entrance
- ValleyCats unveil 2017 promotional lineup!
- National Anthem tryouts set for April 8 at Crossgates Mall
- ValleyCats announce 2017 bobblehead giveaways!
- ValleyCats, Astros announce 2017 field staff
- 2017 New York-Penn League All-Star Game logo revealed
- ValleyCats announce 2017 season schedule
- ValleyCats defeat Tigers 4-3 in 10 innings
- 'Cats rally falls short in loss to Yankees
- ValleyCats score early and often in 6-3 win over Yanks
- Jones' walk-off hit seals comeback victory
- All guests subject to search
- Non-professional cameras are permitted
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)