Jones AT&T StadiumTexas Tech Raiders
100 West Hall, Lubbock, TX, 79409
The Jones AT&T Stadium is home to the Texas Tech University's NCAA football team, the Red Raiders. The stadium opened in 1947 about six months after construction began with initial construction costs of $400,000. The facility was previously known as Clifford B. & Audrey Jones Stadium as well as Jones SBC Stadium and it is located in Lubbock, Texas. The stadium has been renovated and expanded several times and has a current seating capacity of 60,862 which is much larger than when the facility opened with a seating capacity of 27,000. The football field uses the very popular FieldTurf playing surface and has been using it since 2006. It initially opened with a natural grass field surface and used AstroTurf from 1972-2005. The stadium has 83 luxury suites available on site and parking nearby. There is a new Double T LED paneled Scoreboard on site and the stadium has restrooms and concessions available.
09-05-2015 Sat Hi 93°F
09-06-2015 Sun Hi 94°F
09-07-2015 Mon Hi 94°F
09-08-2015 Tue Hi 91°F
Lo 69°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- One inside
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- 2.00 - 8.00
- On each concourse
- Texas Tech Football news
- Red Raider Football With Kliff Kingsbury Debuts Tonight
- Texas Tech Creates Jennie Bailey Be Brave Scholarship Endowment
- Week 1 Football Press Conference Recap
- Game Preview: Sam Houston State
- Pete Robertson Named to Lombardi Award Watch List
- What's New at Jones AT&T Stadium For 2015?
- Red Raiders Show Balance in 95-Play Scrimmage Saturday
- DeAndre Washington Named to Earl Campbell Tyler Rose Award Watch List
- Texas Tech Training Camp Central
- All items subject to search.
- Lenses must be less than 300mm
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)