Jerry Uht ParkErie Sea Wolves
110 E 10th St, Erie, PA, 16501
The Jerry Uht Park is home to the Minor league baseball team, the Erie SeaWolves. The facility opened in 1995 after just under a year of construction with initial construction costs of $9 million. The stadium is located in Erie, Pennsylvania and has a current seating capacity of 6,000 people. The ballpark was renovated in 2006 with renovation costs of about $4 million. The stadium has a beautiful concession area with an outdoor picnic location as well as luxury suites and ample restrooms. The renovations added 11 luxury suite boxes as well as upgrades to the concessions to include Philly cheesesteaks, hot dogs, and Cajun Sausage.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
On-site - General
- Varies, Free - $4.00
- No event is scheduled here.
- Bortnick Homers and Drives in Three
- Collier Brilliant as 'Wolves Blank Curve
- Green and Hicks Drive in Runs on Sunday
- Red Hot 'Wolves Win Fourth Straight
- SeaWolves Down Mets, Win Third Straight
- Comeback 'Wolves Down Mets in 10
- Krizan Drives in Four in Erie Win
- Jaye Solid on Tuesday Night
- SeaWolves Drop Series Opener to Baysox
- Offense Goes Silent on Sunday - BUCK NIGHT MONDAY!
- All items are subject to search
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)