Jerry Uht ParkErie Sea Wolves
110 E 10th St, Erie, PA, 16501
The Jerry Uht Park is home to the Minor league baseball team, the Erie SeaWolves. The facility opened in 1995 after just under a year of construction with initial construction costs of $9 million. The stadium is located in Erie, Pennsylvania and has a current seating capacity of 6,000 people. The ballpark was renovated in 2006 with renovation costs of about $4 million. The stadium has a beautiful concession area with an outdoor picnic location as well as luxury suites and ample restrooms. The renovations added 11 luxury suite boxes as well as upgrades to the concessions to include Philly cheesesteaks, hot dogs, and Cajun Sausage.
01-20-2017 Fri Hi 50°F
01-21-2017 Sat Hi 55°F
01-22-2017 Sun Hi 43°F
01-23-2017 Mon Hi 38°F
Lo 32°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
On-site - General
- Varies, Free - $4.00
- No event is scheduled here.
- SeaWolves to Host Job Expo Feb. 11
- 2017 Field Staff Announced
- MiLB Celebrated as 'Most Family-Friendly'
- SeaWolves Announce Staffing Changes and Additions
- SeaWolves Down Ducks, Win Home Finale
- Stewart Drives Home a Run on Tuesday
- Greiner Homers on Monday Night
- SeaWolves Announce 2017 Schedule
- Curve Take Down 'Wolves in 14 Innings
- 'Wolves Win Wild Game in Altoona
- All items are subject to search
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)