Isotopes ParkAlbuquerque Isotopes
1001 Avenida Cesar Chavez Blvd S, Albuquerque, NM, 87100
Isotopes Park is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The ballpark is home to the Pacific Coast League baseball team, the Albuquerque Isotopes. The Isotopes are the class AAA affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers. The 12,739 seat stadium opened in 2003.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind Sections 102 and 105.
- Main Entrance on the Club level
On-site - General-Cars with 3 or less people
On-site - General - Cars with 4 or more people
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs Salt Lake Bees Baseball Event Date Time: 05/05/2015 6:35PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs Salt Lake Bees Baseball Event Date Time: 05/06/2015 6:35PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs Salt Lake Bees Event Date Time: 05/07/2015 11:05PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs. Fresno Grizzlies Event Date Time: 05/12/2015 6:35PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs. Fresno Grizzlies Event Date Time: 05/13/2015 6:35PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Isotopes Take Series Finale, Earn Split
- 12-Run Outburst Leads Isotopes To Win
- Isotopes Welcomed 7 Millionth Fan Friday
- Isotopes Drops Thriller In 12 Innings To Bees
- Errors Prove Costly In Isotopes Loss
- Walk Off Victimizes Topes In Series Finale
- 2015 Boston Marathon Winner Caroline Rotich To Throw Out First Pitch
- 51s Take Doubleheader From Isotopes
- Isotopes To Welcome 7 Millionth Fan
- Isotopes Offense Gets Late Start In Loss To Las Vegas
- Permitted. Must be hand-held and for personal-use only.
- Permitted. Must not interfere with other fans views.
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat or be checked at Guest S
- Permitted. All will be searched.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)