Isotopes ParkAlbuquerque Isotopes
1001 Avenida Cesar Chavez Blvd S, Albuquerque, NM, 87100
Isotopes Park is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The ballpark is home to the Pacific Coast League baseball team, the Albuquerque Isotopes. The Isotopes are the class AAA affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers. The 12,739 seat stadium opened in 2003.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind Sections 102 and 105.
- Main Entrance on the Club level
On-site - General-Cars with 3 or less people
On-site - General - Cars with 4 or more people
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs Salt Lake Bees Event Date Time: 07/28/2016 7:05PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs Salt Lake Bees Event Date Time: 07/29/2016 7:05PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs Sacramento River Cats Event Date Time: 08/03/2016 7:05PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs Sacramento River Cats Event Date Time: 08/04/2016 7:05PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs Sacramento River Cats Event Date Time: 08/05/2016 7:05PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Offense, Hoffman Help Isotopes Down Bees 8-4
- Grizzlies Take Series Final 7-3 from Isotopes
- Isotopes Late Rally Falls Short in Loss
- Dahl's Four-Hit Night Helps Isotopes to Victory
- Grizzlies Walk-Off Home Run Defeats Isotopes
- Sounds Take Series Finale Over Isotopes
- Sounds End Isotopes Nine-Game Winning Streak
- Isotopes Match All-Time Club Record with Ninth Straight Win
- Isotopes Silence Sounds with 7-5 Win
- Isotopes and Sounds Postponed
- Permitted. Must be hand-held and for personal-use only.
- Permitted. Must not interfere with other fans views.
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat or be checked at Guest S
- Permitted. All will be searched.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)