Isotopes ParkAlbuquerque Isotopes
1001 Avenida Cesar Chavez Blvd S, Albuquerque, NM, 87100
Isotopes Park is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The ballpark is home to the Pacific Coast League baseball team, the Albuquerque Isotopes. The Isotopes are the class AAA affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers. The 12,739 seat stadium opened in 2003.
08-23-2016 Tue Hi 81°F
08-24-2016 Wed Hi 78°F
08-25-2016 Thu Hi 79°F
08-26-2016 Fri Hi 77°F
Lo 60°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind Sections 102 and 105.
- Main Entrance on the Club level
On-site - General-Cars with 3 or less people
On-site - General - Cars with 4 or more people
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs El Paso Chihuahuas Event Date Time: 08/24/2016 6:35PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs El Paso Chihuahuas Event Date Time: 08/25/2016 6:35PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs El Paso Chihuahuas Event Date Time: 08/26/2016 7:05PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs El Paso Chihuahuas Event Date Time: 08/27/2016 7:05PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs El Paso Chihuahuas Event Date Time: 08/28/2016 6:05PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Valaika Hits For Cycle in Isotopes Victory
- Cardullo, Ynoa Power Isotopes to 4-3 Victory
- Tapia Sparks Isotopes to 7-2 Victory
- Isotopes Shutout Dodgers 1-0
- Isotopes Bounce Back with 5-2 Win at OKC
- Dodgers Stun Isotopes with Walk-Off Victory
- Barnes Leads Isotopes to 6-2 Victory
- Eight-Game Winning Streak Ends as Isotopes Fall 8-2
- Stephen Cardullo Named PCL Player of the Week
- Isotopes Win Eighth Straight, Down Sky Sox 3-1
- Permitted. Must be hand-held and for personal-use only.
- Permitted. Must not interfere with other fans views.
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat or be checked at Guest S
- Permitted. All will be searched.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)