Isotopes ParkAlbuquerque Isotopes
1001 Avenida Cesar Chavez Blvd S, Albuquerque, NM, 87100
Isotopes Park is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The ballpark is home to the Pacific Coast League baseball team, the Albuquerque Isotopes. The Isotopes are the class AAA affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers. The 12,739 seat stadium opened in 2003.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind Sections 102 and 105.
- Main Entrance on the Club level
On-site - General-Cars with 3 or less people
On-site - General - Cars with 4 or more people
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs. Sacramento River Cats Event Date Time: 05/02/2016 6:35PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs. Sacramento River Cats Event Date Time: 05/03/2016 6:35PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs. Sacramento River Cats Event Date Time: 05/04/2016 6:35PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs. Sacramento River Cats Event Date Time: 05/05/2016 11:05AM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs. Tacoma Rainiers Event Date Time: 05/06/2016 7:05PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Isotopes Fall 3-2 to the Aces in 11
- Albuquerque Drops Second Straight, Falls to Vegas 7-2
- Walk-Off Home Run Ends Isotopes Wining Streak
- Isotopes Sweep the Aces, Win Fifth Straight
- Isotopes Win Fourth in a Row, Down Aces 6-5
- Isotopes Win Third Straight, Defeat Aces 4-1
- Cardullo Leads Isotopes to Seventh Straight Win
- Isotopes Extend Winning Streak to Six at Las Vegas
- Isotopes Release 2016 Opening Day Roster
- Isotopes Park Protective Netting to be Expanded in Compliance with Major League Baseball Recommendations
- Permitted. Must be hand-held and for personal-use only.
- Permitted. Must not interfere with other fans views.
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat or be checked at Guest S
- Permitted. All will be searched.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)