Isotopes ParkAlbuquerque Isotopes
1001 Avenida Cesar Chavez Blvd S, Albuquerque, NM, 87100
Isotopes Park is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The ballpark is home to the Pacific Coast League baseball team, the Albuquerque Isotopes. The Isotopes are the class AAA affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers. The 12,739 seat stadium opened in 2003.
01-20-2017 Fri Hi 48°F
01-21-2017 Sat Hi 45°F
01-22-2017 Sun Hi 44°F
01-23-2017 Mon Hi 52°F
Lo 35°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind Sections 102 and 105.
- Main Entrance on the Club level
On-site - General-Cars with 3 or less people
On-site - General - Cars with 4 or more people
- No event is scheduled here.
- Isotopes Add Three to Front Office Staff
- Tickets On Sale for Rockies Luncheon Featuring Bud Black and Trevor Story
- Isotopes Groundskeeper Finds Pay Dirt with Another Honor
- Isotopes Unveil 2017 Schedule and 15th Season Logo
- Former Broadcaster Mike Roberts Passes Away
- Isotopes Staff Members' Quick Thinking Saves Life
- 2016 Albuquerque Isotopes Season In Review
- Isotopes Sweep Chihuahuas to Wrap Up 2016 Season
- Late Offensive Surge Sends Isotopes to 8-5 Win
- Castellanos, Marquez Lead Isotopes to 6-2 Victory
- Permitted. Must be hand-held and for personal-use only.
- Permitted. Must not interfere with other fans views.
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat or be checked at Guest S
- Permitted. All will be searched.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)