Isotopes ParkAlbuquerque Isotopes
1001 Avenida Cesar Chavez Blvd S, Albuquerque, NM, 87100
Isotopes Park is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The ballpark is home to the Pacific Coast League baseball team, the Albuquerque Isotopes. The Isotopes are the class AAA affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers. The 12,739 seat stadium opened in 2003.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind Sections 102 and 105.
- Main Entrance on the Club level
On-site - General-Cars with 3 or less people
On-site - General - Cars with 4 or more people
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs. Omaha Storm Chasers Event Date Time: 05/29/2015 7:05PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs. Omaha Storm Chasers Event Date Time: 05/30/2015 7:05PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs. Omaha Storm Chasers Event Date Time: 05/31/2015 6:05PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs. Omaha Storm Chasers Event Date Time: 06/01/2015 12:05PM
- Albuquerque Isotopes vs. Iowa Cubs Event Date Time: 06/02/2015 7:05PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Isotopes Late Rally Falls Short In 4-3 Loss
- Zephyrs Shutout Isotopes In Doubleheader
- Isotopes Game At New Orleans Rained Out
- Express Takes Double Header From Isotopes
- Topes Beat Express For Third-Straight Win
- Gray Leads Isotopes To 5-1 Win vs. Express
- Six-Run Sixth Propels Isotopes To Win
- River Cats Beat Topes 12-5 On Gusty Night
- Topes Dropped 5-2 By River Cats' Late Rally
- Albuquerque Wins Series Opener 6-4
- Permitted. Must be hand-held and for personal-use only.
- Permitted. Must not interfere with other fans views.
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat or be checked at Guest S
- Permitted. All will be searched.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)