Isotopes ParkAlbuquerque Isotopes
1001 Avenida Cesar Chavez Blvd S, Albuquerque, NM, 87100
Isotopes Park is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The ballpark is home to the Pacific Coast League baseball team, the Albuquerque Isotopes. The Isotopes are the class AAA affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers. The 12,739 seat stadium opened in 2003.
08-21-2014 Thu Hi 90°F
08-22-2014 Fri Hi 75°F
08-23-2014 Sat Hi 85°F
08-24-2014 Sun Hi 89°F
Lo 63°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind Sections 102 and 105.
- Main Entrance on the Club level
On-site - General-Cars with 3 or less people
On-site - General - Cars with 4 or more people
- No event is scheduled here.
- Isotopes Open Road Trip With 7-4 Victory Against Sky Sox
- Isotopes Come Up Just Short In 13-12 Shootout Against Sounds
- Isotopes Fall To Sounds 9-3, Go For Series Split Tuesday
- Isotopes Silence Sounds In 4-2 Victory
- Isotopes Tuned Out By Sounds In Series Opener
- Isotopes and Redbirds Series Finale Rained Out
- Isotopes Outslugged 17-7 By Redbirds Thursday Night
- Romak Goes Deep Twice But Isotopes Fall 6-5 To Redbirds
- Isotopes Edged By Redbirds 5-3 In Series-Opener
- SportsNet LA To Televise Five Isotopes Games This Season As Dodgers Head Into September Call-Ups
- Permitted. Must be hand-held and for personal-use only.
- Permitted. Must not interfere with other fans views.
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat or be checked at Guest S
- Permitted. All will be searched.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)