Isotopes ParkAlbuquerque Isotopes
1001 Avenida Cesar Chavez Blvd S, Albuquerque, NM, 87100
Isotopes Park is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The ballpark is home to the Pacific Coast League baseball team, the Albuquerque Isotopes. The Isotopes are the class AAA affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers. The 12,739 seat stadium opened in 2003.
07-24-2014 Thu Hi 92°F
07-25-2014 Fri Hi 95°F
07-26-2014 Sat Hi 97°F
07-27-2014 Sun Hi 95°F
Lo 70°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind Sections 102 and 105.
- Main Entrance on the Club level
On-site - General-Cars with 3 or less people
On-site - General - Cars with 4 or more people
- No event is scheduled here.
- Isotopes Tame Grizzlies With 8-7 Victory
- Isotopes Lose 1-0 To Grizzlies In Rain-Shortened Game
- Triunfel Comes Through Again, Isotopes Win Fourth-Straight
- Isotopes Take Series From River Cats With 7-6 Victory
- Albuquerque Dukes Beat River Cats 8-7 Behind Triunfel's Late Home Run
- Isotopes Erase Six-Run Deficit, Beat River Cats 13-11
- Federowicz Homers Twice But Isotopes Outlasted By River Cats 10-9
- Isotopes Win 6-5, Take Series From Division-Leading Las Vegas
- Isotopes Split Doubleheader With 51s
- Isotopes Split Doubleheader Against El Paso Behind Cavazos-Galvez Walk Off
- Permitted. Must be hand-held and for personal-use only.
- Permitted. Must not interfere with other fans views.
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat or be checked at Guest S
- Permitted. All will be searched.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)