Isotopes ParkAlbuquerque Isotopes
1001 Avenida Cesar Chavez Blvd S, Albuquerque, NM, 87100
Isotopes Park is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The ballpark is home to the Pacific Coast League baseball team, the Albuquerque Isotopes. The Isotopes are the class AAA affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers. The 12,739 seat stadium opened in 2003.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind Sections 102 and 105.
- Main Entrance on the Club level
On-site - General-Cars with 3 or less people
On-site - General - Cars with 4 or more people
- No event is scheduled here.
- John Shelby Named Isotopes Hitting Coach
- Isotopes 14th Annual Job Fair a Great Success
- Isotopes, Cumulus Extend Broadcast Relationship
- Isotopes Announce 2016 Field Staff
- Kevin Collins, Michelle Montoya Join Isotopes Front Office
- Public Address Announcer Stu Walker Passes Away
- Isotopes Drop Season Finale 11-0 To Sacramento
- Isotopes Downed By River Cats 5-2
- Dickerson, Story Lead Isotopes To Win
- River Cats Pull Away From Isotopes 6-1
- Permitted. Must be hand-held and for personal-use only.
- Permitted. Must not interfere with other fans views.
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat or be checked at Guest S
- Permitted. All will be searched.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)