Isotopes ParkAlbuquerque Isotopes
1001 Avenida Cesar Chavez Blvd S, Albuquerque, NM, 87100
Isotopes Park is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The ballpark is home to the Pacific Coast League baseball team, the Albuquerque Isotopes. The Isotopes are the class AAA affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers. The 12,739 seat stadium opened in 2003.
02-26-2015 Thu Hi 47°F
02-27-2015 Fri Hi 45°F
02-28-2015 Sat Hi 53°F
03-01-2015 Sun Hi 59°F
Lo 39°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Behind Sections 102 and 105.
- Main Entrance on the Club level
On-site - General-Cars with 3 or less people
On-site - General - Cars with 4 or more people
- No event is scheduled here.
- Annual Job Fair Draws Huge Turnout
- Book Your Band For "Live at The Lab"
- Glenallen Hill To Manage Isotopes in 2015
- Former Dukes Pitcher Pedro Martinez Elected to Hall of Fame
- 'Tis The Season For Giving: Topes Give Back
- Isotopes Donate $3,996.14 to S.A.F.E. House
- Isotopes Support Operation Christmas Child
- Isotopes Auction Off "Dodger Blue" Jerseys
- Isotopes, Rockies Agree To Four-Year Player Development Contract
- Isotopes Drop Season Finale 5-0 To 51s
- Permitted. Must be hand-held and for personal-use only.
- Permitted. Must not interfere with other fans views.
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat or be checked at Guest S
- Permitted. All will be searched.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)