KeyBank CenterBuffalo Sabres
1 Seymour Knox III Plaza, Buffalo, NY, 14203
KeyBank Center is home to the NHL's Buffalo Sabres. It opened in 1996 with construction costs of $127.5 million. The stadium has seating for 19,070 for hockey games but can expand to 19,200 for basketball games. There are 80 luxury suites at the center. The stadium features a large HD Daktronics scoreboard with the Sabres logo below. In 2011, the stadium installed brand new locker rooms for the players at a cost of $6 million. The stadium offers coat checking on the 100 and 200 levels for Sabers games. KeyBank Center turned into a smoke-free facility so there are no longer smoking areas on the property. The stadium is accessible through public transportation with two bus routes and a train nearby.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- 1100 Level near Aisle 4
- South Food Court near Aisle 16
- Just past the Suite Level stairs on 200 Level
- West Food Court near Aisle 2
Adjacent to facility - Garage
- $8.00-$10.00 advance, $10.00-$12.00 day of
Surrounding neighborhood - Public
- : (Handicap access)
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- East end of the Pavilion
- 100 Level between Aisles 7-8
- 300 Level between Aisles 13-14
- Yahoo Sports
- Panthers, Sabres swap Kulikov, Pysyk and picks (Puck Daddy)
- Sabres acquire defenseman Kulikov in trade with Panthers (The Associated Press)
- AP source: Sabres' Kane investigated on harassment claim (The Associated Press)
- Arizona-born Matthews goes 1st in NHL draft; Finns follow (The Associated Press)
- Evander Kane investigated for allegedly harassing women: Report (Puck Daddy)
- NHL Draft Tracker (Rotoworld)
- Wild buy out final year of winger Thomas Vanek's contract (The Associated Press)
- Minnesota Wild uses buyout on Thomas Vanek (Puck Daddy)
- 2016 NHL Draft Tracker: First-round picks & scouting reports (Yahoo Sports)
- All items are subject to search
- Must see Guest Services if you wish to smoke.
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No video.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)