Harry Grove StadiumFrederick Keys
21 Stadium Drive , Frederick, MD, 21703
Harry Grove Stadium is home to the minor league baseball team, the Frederick Keys. The stadium opened in 1990 with initial construction costs of $7 million. It features a natural grass playing surface and has a seating capacity of 5,500. The stadium has been renovated a few times which have allowed for a new playing field, seating, and lighting system. The stadium also added a new HD LED scoreboard and a video board in 2009. In 2013 the stadium started to look for a sponsor to purchase the naming rights to the stadium. In addition to baseball games the stadium has also been the host to a Bob Dylan concert in 2006 and a WWE wrestling event.
02-21-2017 Tue Hi 52°F
02-22-2017 Wed Hi 67°F
02-23-2017 Thu Hi 70°F
02-24-2017 Fri Hi 70°F
Lo 58°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse Section 204
Directly in front of the Stadium - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout Facility
- Main Concourse behind Section 203
- Construction of Triple Suite Underway at Nymeo Field
- Good Grades Mean Great Seats at a 2017 Keys Game
- Two With Keys Ties Receive Non-Roster Invites to Spring Training
- Keys Roll Out 2017 Promotional Schedule Featuring Peterman, Paw Patrol and Much More
- Can You Make Francis Scott Key Proud?
- Purchase a Special Gift for Your Valentine
- New Faces Join Keys Staff for 2017 Season
- Former Keys Take Part in O's Minicamp
- Work for the Keys in 2017!
- Gomez Retires after More Than Five Decades in Pro Baseball
- All guests are subject to search
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)