Harry C. Pohlman FieldBeloit Snappers
2301 Skyline Drive, Beloit, WI, 53511
The Harry C. Pholman Field is a baseball field that is home to the Midwest League's baseball team, the Beloit Snappers. The stadium is also home to some of the Beloit Memorial High School baseball games. The stadium opened in 1982 after about a year of construction and is located in Beloit, Wisconsin. The facility was renovated in 1995 to upgrade the facilities. It has a grandstand that is able to seat up to 3,501 people with a press box located above and behind home plate. The baseball field uses a natural grass playing surface and there are restrooms and concessions available on site. The stadium features a permanent lighting system in order to accommodate night games.
09-20-2014 Sat Hi 77°F
09-21-2014 Sun Hi 68°F
09-22-2014 Mon Hi 71°F
09-23-2014 Tue Hi 76°F
Lo 51°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Located in the gift shop
North of the clubhouse - General
On Street - General
- Behind home plate and on main concourse
The Snappers Gift Shop
- On the main concourse
- Join us for Snaptoberfest!
- Former Snapper Finally makes it to the Bigs
- Snappers Fans Win Big!
- Snappers End 2014 with 11-5 Win
- 2013 Snapper, Sanburn, Traded to White Sox in Dunn Deal
- Snappers Fall to Timber Rattlers 13-2
- Big Guy Helps Snappers Get Big Win
- Snappers to Close Season with Major Leaguers on Roster
- Despite 5-2 Loss, Mathews Homers Twice
- "Oh Chapman! My Chapman!"
- All entrants are subject to inspection
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)