Hank Aaron StadiumMobile BayBears
755 Bolling Bros Blvd., Mobile, AL, 36606
You can say that the Hank Aaron Stadium in Mobile, Alabama is one of the best baseball parks and to its credit, it is home to the Mobile BayBears who have been awarded the Number 1 Minor League Team of the Year. Opened in 1997, the Hank as it is fondly called, can seat 6000 spectators. Every player is a champion who was ever with the BayBears and the ones who have their names in the Hall of Fame in Cooperstown at New York, even have their names in a commemorative plaque which can be seen in the exterior of the stadium. You can feel the action and experience the game real close if you are sitting in any one of the 23 luxury boxes which are very close to the home plate.
12-20-2014 Sat Hi 60°F
12-21-2014 Sun Hi 66°F
12-22-2014 Mon Hi 78°F
12-23-2014 Tue Hi 77°F
Lo 48°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
On-site - RV Parking
On-site - General
- To the right of the main gates
- Christmas Nights of Lights: F.A.Q.
- BayBears Fall League Report with Melanie Newman
- BayBears Front Office Builds Strong Foundation of Future Leadership
- Alabama Baseball Comes to Hank Aaron Stadium
- Christmas Nights of Lights at "The Hank"
- BayBears and Dbacks Renew PDC Through 2016
- BayBears' 2014 Season Ends in Jacksonvile
- BayBears and Suns Suspended By Rain
- BayBears Comeback Falls Short, Suns Up 2-1 in Series
- BayBears Even Series After Win in Extras
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)