Hank Aaron StadiumMobile BayBears
755 Bolling Bros Blvd., Mobile, AL, 36606
You can say that the Hank Aaron Stadium in Mobile, Alabama is one of the best baseball parks and to its credit, it is home to the Mobile BayBears who have been awarded the Number 1 Minor League Team of the Year. Opened in 1997, the Hank as it is fondly called, can seat 6000 spectators. Every player is a champion who was ever with the BayBears and the ones who have their names in the Hall of Fame in Cooperstown at New York, even have their names in a commemorative plaque which can be seen in the exterior of the stadium. You can feel the action and experience the game real close if you are sitting in any one of the 23 luxury boxes which are very close to the home plate.
01-29-2015 Thu Hi 69°F
01-30-2015 Fri Hi 57°F
01-31-2015 Sat Hi 60°F
02-01-2015 Sun Hi 65°F
Lo 46°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
On-site - RV Parking
On-site - General
- To the right of the main gates
- BayBears 2015 Schedule Game Times Announced
- Robby Hammock Named New BayBears Manager
- Christmas Nights of Lights: F.A.Q.
- BayBears Fall League Report with Melanie Newman
- BayBears Front Office Builds Strong Foundation of Future Leadership
- Alabama Baseball Comes to Hank Aaron Stadium
- Christmas Nights of Lights at "The Hank"
- BayBears and Dbacks Renew PDC Through 2016
- BayBears' 2014 Season Ends in Jacksonvile
- BayBears and Suns Suspended By Rain
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)