Gesa StadiumTri-City Dust Devils
6200 Burden Blvd, Pasco, WA, 99301
The Gesa Stadium is home to the Northwest League's minor league baseball team, the Tri- City Dust Devils. The stadium opened in 1994 after about a year of construction and it is located in Pasco, Washington. The baseball field was formerly known as the Posse Stadium, Dust Devils Stadium, and Tri- City Stadium. The facility has a current seating capacity of up to 3,654 people and the baseball field uses a natural grass playing surface. The facility features both restrooms and concessions available on site as well as parking available nearby. The stadium’s naming rights are owned by the Gesa Credit Union.
04-28-2017 Fri Hi 61°F
04-29-2017 Sat Hi 65°F
04-30-2017 Sun Hi 68°F
05-01-2017 Mon Hi 65°F
Lo 43°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- Gesa Stadium to host 3rd Annual Mid-Columbia Baseball Classic!
- Dusty's March Mayhem
- Dust Devils Valentine's Day Cards
- Dust Devils Valentine's Day Package
- 2017 Dust Devils Coaching Staff Announced
- Dust Devils Halloween Pumpkin Designs
- Dust Devils Announce 2017 Schedule
- Dust Devils Break Attendance Record
- Wild Pitch Leads to Walk-Off Win
- Canadians Keep Dust Devils Scoreless
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)