Gallagher-Iba ArenaOklahoma State Cowboys
W Hall of Fame Ave and N Duck St, Stillwater, OK, 74078
Gallagher-Iba Arena is home to the Oklahoma State University's NCAA Basketball team the Cowboys. The stadium opened in 1938 with original construction costs of $1.5 million. The stadium has undergone $55 million worth of renovations. The stadium has a white maple basketball playing surface.It was the most expensive playing surface available back when the stadium was built. The original seating capacity was only 9,000 but with expansion the stadium can now seat 13,611. The stadium got its name in honor of two people who impacted the University: The wrestling coach Ed Gallagher and then the basketball coach Henry Iba. The court itself is named after Coach Eddie Sutton. The stadium has 14 suites available. Renovations have included a new locker room, a player’s lounge, and whirlpools for the athletes.
10-24-2016 Mon Hi 80°F
10-25-2016 Tue Hi 82°F
10-26-2016 Wed Hi 83°F
10-27-2016 Thu Hi 82°F
Lo 63°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- East lobby across from the escalators.
- Texas Longhorns at Oklahoma State Cowboys Event Date Time: 02/11/2017 3:00PM
- Oklahoma Sooners at Oklahoma State Cowboys Event Date Time: 02/18/2017 7:00PM
- Kansas Jayhawks at Oklahoma State Cowboys Event Date Time: 03/04/2017 5:00PM
- Pittsburg State Gorillas at Oklahoma State Cowboys Event Date Time: 11/01/2016 7:00PM
- Campbell Fighting Camels at Oklahoma State Cowboys Event Date Time: 11/11/2016 7:00PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Throughout the plaza and concourse levels
- East Side of the Arena on the plaza and concourse levels.
- You and your belongings may be searched upon entry into the arena.
- No smoking allowed.
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. 8.5 x 11 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)